POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously this was coup by the Dem power brokers and donors to get rid of Biden. May have very nasty behind the scenes.
Could Biden's tweet (I know it wasn't him) endorsing Kamala have been a deal with her for a pardon for Hunter, and maybe him and the family? Had proposed it to the Dems behind the whole ouster and they said 'no'?

LOL dude come on with the rigged election crap. Your ego should not be attached to whether or not you're in the majority. If you actually believe in the policy positions you espouse it shouldn't matter whether or not you win. Trump lost. He will win or lose this time too. You're free to think your little thoughts yourself, even when America shits on them. Aren't Christians born to be martyrs anyway?

You’re saying he’s not the peoples choice and he’s an old dinosaur. I’m asking how did get 81m votes then?

How do you not run such a popular candidate again?

This little thought isn’t complicated.

Have no idea what your angle is here with the Christianity/martyrdom part.

Forced out. Your party is replacing the candidate of the people for who they want.

The whole “threat to democracy” nonsense you’ve been so worried about just slapped in you in the face but it was by the hands of your own party.

Are you justifying it or just in denial?

He's going to turn the other cheek.

Jeebus told him to.

You clown, you're conflating an unprecedented interpretation of the 14th, with already set in place state election laws. 🙄

Republicans don't have a say, the state law does.
As I said, the rhetoric will be empty. If it was sincere, they'd help any efforts in a bipartisan fashion to make an exception in those laws for this circumstance. You want the people to be able to vote and express their will, don't you? We all heard for months about how having a party's preferred candidate not appear on the ballot was flouting the will of the people and destroying our country...

Lol that isn't what's happening at all. Joe Biden isn't "the candidate of the people". No one wants that dinosaur. You're just trying to fight an empty rhetoric war not based in reality and nobody's buying it.

Um? The democrat party primary says different.

Argue their bullshit all you want, if RFK would, etc.

Biden was the pick. You're fighting an empty rhetoric and intellectual war, racist commie boy.

I do NOT commend that F***er ONE bit!! The ONLY reason that fr is stepping down is because he CANNOT win. He is a shitty, lying person and an even worse politician ... his entire life. He is not stepping down for some bold virtue...he got his ASS BEAT. Badly. Would've been a Reagan-Mondale type election. He is a fing coward, who quit, when he got his ass handed to him.
Bbbbuuuuttt 81 million votes!!!!!!!!!

8xs1vh.jpg

Biden wrote a resignation letter and signed it. He resigned.
The Dem Convention delegates will chose the nominee as it always has. This is a unique situation.
So you're saying the Dems shouldn't accept his resignation because Biden is of sound mind and body and is perfectly capable of serving as President the next 4 years??? 😂😂😂😂

He resigned? Village Idiot, tell us.

When are they swearing in kamala?

That's the process. It's happened before. See, Richard Nixon.

The Village Idiot strikes out again.

Biden out just a week after the failed assassination of Trump. That was their last ditch effort to save Joe.
Yep…. The goal was to create civil chaos and borderline anarchy, given the government the opportunity to exploit the resulting crisis; mail in ballots and unsupervised drop boxes “for your safety”.

Now, they’re going to have to try a different tack.

You will be voting for the Anti-Christ according to some social media cites.

Revelation 13:3
ESV
3 "One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast".

It's always a treat when the Village Idiot finds scripture on someone else's Facebook or Twitter and runs here with it.

I'm saying that I have watched numerous elderly family members who developed dementia similar to what is happening with Biden.
The rate of progression varied greatly from individual to individual. Some changed gradually while others went downhill in a matter of months. But at some point they could no longer live the lives they once did.
Did Biden's handlers try to shield him from unscripted public speaking engagements? Absolutely.
Was he always as bad as the debate night? Absolutely not. You can have good and bad days with dementia. That was a bad one.
But the bottom line is that once you hit low spots like that night ... There will be more. Maybe not every day but the time span between good and bad days was getting shorter and shorter.
That is most likely why he was advised to resign and did so.

Agree with your points about dementia. But the signs were there from the get go. His handlers have been attempting to shield him for 4 years. Search this thread for the past 4 years and you will see clips of Joe doing the same stuff throughout. Didn’t matter, but now it does. Why?

I actually prefer Kamala running. She’s highly unlikable, she now has to run on her record as a DA who was abusive to Blacks and the poor. She’ll pull most black women, she’ll lose tons of independents, much of the white working class most men, and progressives have to now gslvanize toward a woman who was harsh to marijuana users so that should be fun. And I’m just thinking general, when you look at her record it’s way worse than that.

As I said, the rhetoric will be empty. If it was sincere, they'd help any efforts in a bipartisan fashion to make an exception in those laws for this circumstance. You want the people to be able to vote and express their will, don't you? We all heard for months about how having a party's preferred candidate not appear on the ballot was flouting the will of the people and destroying our country...

Like the Dems did to RFK?

Pipe down, junior.

Also, bipartisan effort to make an EXCEPTION for those laws? Wtf?

You’re saying he’s not the peoples choice and he’s an old dinosaur. I’m asking how did get 81m votes then?

How do you not run such a popular candidate again?

This little thought isn’t complicated.
Because he was running against Trump. Just like some were willing to gamble on an unproven, brash businessman against a historically unpopular personality in 2016, some were willing to gamble on an unproven, old statesman against a historically unpopular incumbent in 2020. Both had buyer's remorse come next election cycle. 2024 Biden is not the same dude as 2020 Biden, and 2020 Biden was already a question mark. A question mark that's mostly been answered at this point.

Look. I know you. You're hyper partisan but you aren't this dumb. Obviously 2020 and 2024 are different election cycles with completely different circumstances. You know that, you're just half-heartedly feigning ignorance in some sort of silly partisan gotcha attempt. You're much smarter than that.

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
They are toast. None of Newsome, etc will run because they don't want "lost to Trump" on their resume and even if there was a small chance that they'd lose, they'd just not put themself out there for the possibilty. I'd run this as a campaign ad if I was republicans a million times from now until November.

Now that the Dems have gone from "Ridin with Biden" to "Abandon Brandon" I have to laugh.

These morons could have had RFK, Jr... who would have won bigly imho. Instead, they stayed FAR left... and are about to get crushed.

Thank you Dems!

99.9 percent of Dems are two vaxxes deep with about 3 boosters. Would’ve never supported a man who actually researched it and tried to tell them the truth about it.

But yes, you’re right. They should’ve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT