POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your party is handpicking your leader for you and you will do as told and show up here everyday telling us how great they are.

“Independent thinking”
Why are you even debating any of this? Dems control all the elections and voting machines.
Stay home. Your vote doesn't count anyway. That's what your Dear Leader has been saying for years.

Harris 2024

Don't vote. Stay home. Dems control everything. They are too smart and cunning for the Repubelickens. They control all the voting machines.

Your resistance is futile.

Harris 2024
Even now, seeing that the people you support have made a mockery of democracy- you still are a partisan.

I say this in as heartfelt a way as possible: their corruption wouldn’t be possible without people like you.

Even now, seeing that the people you support have made a mockery of democracy- you still are a partisan.

I say this in as heartfelt a way as possible: their corruption wouldn’t be possible without people like you.
Don't vote. It won't count anyway. Trump says so. 🤡

Trump a Vance need to act scared of Kamala . They beat Kamala much easier than Newsome. Newsome is a good speaker as sleazy as it gets but he's a good speaker. Beshear would be dangerous as well. If it's Kamala it’s a slam dunk. Newsome or Beshear or Whitmer it's dicey. I still favor Trump but a dog fight
I think the opposite. They just need to claim that polls in the swing states are within the margin of error to do the same thing as before. Nobody will challenge it.

Alex Jones saying they are going to poison Trump. Dude is a nut but he's right a lot too. He predicted Biden would step down and they'd try to assassinate Trump. If Trump drops over dead before the election.... would any of believe that he died of natural causes? I sure as hell won't.
I have been saying this for over 2 months. Ever since the prisoner in Russia dropped dead from nature causes. Trump should have a taste tester for everything. Don’t underestimate the democrats. I still think they fall back on the cheating. It worked once.

VP LBJ finished out JFK's term, was elected his own term by a landslide in 64. He could have ran again in 68 but took his name out of consideration. So I guess the answer is yes.
RFK was going to win the '68 nomination but oddly the incumbent was able to win by non demoratic measures... IT's almost like history is repeating itself.

Just literally the dumbest person here.

He's saying Harris 2024 now, but in a weekn when the DNC and MSM tell him who to vote for, who they've picked for him, he'll 100% be on board, yapping like a Village Idiot.

GTCNsMVXcAA9CDC

amxKG6YAdwvUVmwcWApyfC.jpg

I commend President Biden for stepping down. His infirmities were evident to any unbiased observer from the beginning. It was this progressive deterioration — and his abandonment of Democratic Party principles — that prompted me to enter the race and ensure American voters had a viable, vigorous alternative to Donald Trump.Yet the response of the DNC was to try and hide President Biden’s degeneration from the American public and disable democracy to ram him through to his party’s nomination.Many Americans fear that the same DNC elites are about to rig the nominating process again to get a monumentally unpopular vice president to step into President Biden’s shoes.I call on the Democratic Party to return to its traditional commitment to democracy and exemplify it with an open process. Instead of anointing a candidate hand-picked by DNC elites, the party should use neutral polling to identify the candidate who can best beat Donald Trump. The delegates should then select a nominee based on this information.If they had done this to begin with, I would not have had to leave the Democratic Party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT