How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
d5563834640c0f19.jpg
City people.... He means illegal immigrants.

Biden was at a campaign rally with 12 people in attendance 1 hour before they announced he had covid... LOL.

Certainly you have your numbers wrong hmt500, because ABC said earlier today........

LOL....on ABC this twit in talking about Biden has done since the debate to hang on said that he had had....wait for it....'huge rallies'.

Not to say I told you so, but I predicted on here over a year & a half ago that Biden wouldn't be their candidate & said several times since.

Then again, I did tell you so.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Makes me sick but Dana Perino is often right and I think she is again. She said a lot of them would have stayed at home for Joe but now they are re-energized and will come out for whoever it ends up being.
They apparently came out in record numbers for Joe last time. Why not this time?😂 It doesn’t matter. These criminals just print what they want and Republicans roll over for it.

Hypothetical… if, big if, biDIM steps down and lets Kamala become president, would she be able to run for two full terms? Or would this count as one of her two?
Yes. Once a president hits the two year mark, a VP that takes over is just serving the original president’s term which is what I thought they would do in 2023 with Biden stepping down and Kamala serving for 10 years.

Trump & Vance needs to be hammering Kamala TODAY & anybody else that sticks their nose out. And they should point out that none of these people will have had the time to be vetted as he has.

Maybe Trump shouldn't have jumped on that early debate offer. Looking back, maybe mid-September would have worked out better.
Democrats are very calculating. They’re always plotting and scheming. They sacrificed that guy.

Whether Trump should’ve done it or not, Idk. Maybe he played right into their hands but they would’ve eliminated him another way regardless.

"Like the cult of climate change..."

ShamBlowMeStain "Time will tell."

No. It hasn't. And it won't. The only thing proven to "tell" the libs anything is their cult leaders. "Time" has demonstrated that this planet has a discernable pattern of increases and decreases in temperature over time, and that we are barely affecting climate, if at all, with typical and continual agricultural and industrial work.

What IS negatively affecting specific areas for the short term is the spraying of metallic/chemical aerosols into the atmosphere to "combat climate change." In fact it is doing the opposite of what it was marketed to be doing. It is killing plant life, making people sick, and making temperatures and weather spike and trough to the extreme. It will only be when CNN blames Trump for it that the left will actually listen and move from one cultists belief to another.

When there are tons of soil, air, and water samples across the country to show that refined barium, strontium, aluminum, and other harmful metals are precipitating from our atmosphere like has never before occurred, there is no reason to still doubt it, except that their cult leaders haven't told them.

Not to say I told you so, but I predicted on here over a year & a half ago that Biden wouldn't be their candidate & said several times since.

Then again, I did tell you so.

Want a cookie?

I bet a friend $500 on inauguration day he wouldn't complete the term.

Shall we bow before your wisdom?

Reactions: blubo
Hypothetical… if, big if, biDIM steps down and lets Kamala become president, would she be able to run for two full terms? Or would this count as one of her two?

VP LBJ finished out JFK's term, was elected his own term by a landslide in 64. He could have ran again in 68 but took his name out of consideration. So I guess the answer is yes.

Reactions: SDC888
"Taking a bullet" doesn't take guts. It takes having someone shoot at you.

Every politician makes public appearances.
How many politicians go out in public knowing that the other party is so damned insane that they have been telling people for years that you have to be eliminated?

That’s what I thought. Think before you type.

We are a one party country for the rest of our lives which is what I have expected since they cheated in 2020 and have been importing the third world for decades
Don't vote. Stay home. Dems control everything. They are too smart and cunning for the Repubelickens. They control all the voting machines.

Your resistance is futile.

Harris 2024

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT