POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a chance. It's going to be someone from Michigan or Pennsylvania. She HAS to get both of those. She IS going to do some MAJOR damage in Georgia though. I'd probably give her better odds in GA than Trump. This has definitely made Trump's job more difficult. There is little doubt about that.
I don’t think it’ll be Beshear, either. But, he definitely has First Man DNA.

Cheatle is done. Some D’s now getting out ahead of it that dam is beginning to break.

She better not be the only one fired. When Trump gets in office he needs to do a massive investigation.

If Trump was complicit on Jan 6, then Biden and everyone responsible is an accessory to attempted murder of a President. It’s gonna work both ways.
The #2 at the SS looks worse. She's shorter and fatter. I saw Dan Bongino say he had a source say that special forces applicants were passed over for female and minority candidates fresh out of college. Dudes with actual combat experience and years of training were being turned away just for being white males.

I absolutely loathe Chris Crispy Cream. The truth is his fallout with Trump didn’t begin when he wasn’t selected in trumps first term. The fallout happened when Chrispy made a name from being a trump type pub who would go after dems with the bully style. Trump took that routine and left crispy looking like John Kasich. He hates it and he knows it.
christie was the one that recommended Chris Wray. Christie swore he was a "by the book" law guy.

P_SS on Christie and his brudder..

973460_1_0331-John-Kasich-pizza_standard.jpg
PHOTO-Chris-Christie-In-A-NYPD-Baseball-Uniform-Ready-To-Embarrass-Himself.jpg

LOL>

The soy boys on here will not appreciate this, but here is the real takeaway ...

Trump and his convention was SUCH A HOME RUN, that crooked China Joe no longer sees a path forward. The convention was that good. (and surviving the administration's assassination attempt too)

Was thinking of you, laughing stan. Thx for not letting me down.

Makes me sick but Dana Perino is often right and I think she is again. She said a lot of them would have stayed at home for Joe but now they are re-energized and will come out for whoever it ends up being.

They all remember what a great candidate Kamala was before Joe stole the primary from her. ;)

If you believe democracy is safe in this country, then you will believe all of the spin flowing today about Joe and Kamala. The press excitement machine is ramped up and ready to go now that the puppet masters have provide the script and marching orders.

One thing to remember... The media is saying how popular Kamala is and people are kind of going with it. But..... She had 2% in 2020 and had the highest dislike in the Dem primary. She's going to have to talk and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

And for the record... those are prepared speeches with a teleprompter. Imagine her going off script and talking with lots of media coverage. LOL

Can we acknowledge how absolutely sinister and diabolical the Democrat Party is? If you didn't already know with cheating, prosecuting their opponent, trying to kill him, and likely colluded in the COVID crap---- they KNOWINGLY put in motion AFTER THE PRIMARY to sacrifice Biden and then install who they wanted.
Your best post.

The soy boys on here will not appreciate this, but here is the real takeaway ...

Trump and his convention was SUCH A HOME RUN, that crooked China Joe no longer sees a path forward. The convention was that good. (and surviving the administration's assassination attempt too)

Was thinking of you, laughing stan. Thx for not letting me down.

How miserable does a person have to sbe to pend their Sunday posting emojis on a forum they were thrown out of for being a pee brained racist. lol

Now that's democracy.

Biden, Bill and Hillary, and Barack.
Saw a woman on CNN say that Kamala would be hard to pass over because many black females are high up in the DNC and had told her they would not accept her being passed over. It would create a civil war in the DNC by the Letitia James and Fani Willis type of females in the party.... and they know it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT