How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTB5etLWwAEniKH

You very well could be right. Besides, how much influence does the guy have who has turned everything to s**t, was losing to Trump in all the polls, and who the Dem machine was doing everything they could to take him out.

GN been running a national shadow campaign for years. He’s a globalist dream come true plus Aunt Pelosi still calling the shots it seems. Just been my gut feeling for a while . Hope I’m wrong.

Thanks for responding. You appear to be the only one here who cares.

Yes, taxes will go up a lot under a 2nd Biden, or any Dim, Admin due to simply letting Trump tax reductions expire & nothing else.

Huge segment is easily more than half, so I'll guess you mean about 2/3, maybe more. Can you elaborate on 60%+ taxes? I think income taxes on top 1-2% could go to like 43% and SS is 7.65% on the first $200K or so. What else?

But 4X? Don't get/see.
If you include state taxes. I saw where KY has an avg tax burden of around 50% right now. Several states already over 60%. Some state taxes can be deducted from federal income but I believe Biden is trying to eliminate some of those and I would assume some of the "taxes" are fees added onto businesses that are effectively taxes. I would assume that's how they get the 4X number. Like coal and oil producers are going to get hammered if dems win the house and presidency.

Reactions: blubo and vhcat70
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT