Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got tested with Michelle!

and all of the pieces fall into place.

🤣🤣🤣

It’s actually stunning to see him in that clip. I mean sheesh, it’s basically an admission that he’s gay. I don’t remember Obama during that debate even though I was in my early 20’s and remember it well, but damn. People will think you’re gay over far, far less. The insecurity was pouring out of him like a pitcher of water.

Trump bumps up to 7 point lead in Michigan in this poll by the Detroit Free Press. Not going to get my hopes up though, Dems changed 70 years of election law in that state so that could cheat like hell.

One thing is sure though, for them to cheat this time takes some balls. Not saying they won’t of course they will, but many more eyes are going to be on them across the country.

Democrats almost have to run Biden now. Their only option is Kamala. Not just the money but the entire organizational makeup cannot be transferred to anyone else. Not to mention they’ve backed themselves into a corner by playing non stop identity politics, must hand it to the black woman. Nothing will transfer including the money if they don’t. She’s already polling bad and that’s without the eyes shifting to her history and policy. She’d lose another few points overnight on that alone. PAC money of course won’t help with this problem either.

Democrats just about have to run Biden. I know most think they won’t but if you get into the weeds of this just a little bit, they almost have to do it. Biden knows this that’s why he won’t step down.

Leftists brains really do need to be studied to find out just what is causing the issue.

99 percent of the time it's a combination of low self-esteem, jealousy, or the attitude that the things that have or have not happened for them in their life, are not a result of their own decisions, but stem from the feeling that the people that have more than they do, have somehow conspired to put them in their current position, and keep them there.

IOW - narcissistic personality disorder

Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Has Died​

rawImage.jpg

Heard that Sheila Jackson Lee said to George Floyd (who lived in Houston too) yesterday....'what are you doing DOWN here?'

99 percent of the time it's a combination of low self-esteem, jealousy, or the attitude that the things that have or have not happened for them in their life, are not a result of their own decisions, but stem from the feeling that the people that have more than they do, have somehow conspired to put them in their current position, and keep them there.

I work in clinical mental health and to me the most undiagnosed condition America is facing is NPD. In many family therapy settings there is usually at least 1 or 2 that meet the criteria in the DSM-5. The social media age is probably to blame I’d imagine, but it’s seemingly rampant.

A lot of good stuff from the rally, as I have said before I never knew until he ran for President in 2016 how funny Trump was:

Trump says of his comb over, "that's like a work of art" haha

This is the side he needs to show every day.

Let his team and official supporters be the hammer.

Trump and the general population need to only show the positive or funny side.

But hell, what do I know? …eff all squared.

Kind of boils down to ..... 17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Reactions: Killswitch24
images
Destiny has lost shis mind. It’s a blessing that he was cucked and another man is raising his kid. He’s a bi sexual cuck with blue hair that believes it would be okay to “theoretically” HARVEST UNCONSCIOUS fetuses for sex slaves, and having sex with animals is better than killing them. All his words, which means organ harvesting of all unborn babies would be squarely on the table and a real position of many thought leaders in the left (many lie about it). This is the territory of evil.

This is what we mean when we say if you begin to work down the leftist isle it literally begins to morph into absurdity. The leftist are mentally ill, there’s no doubt about it.

The truth is you cannot be consistent in left wing philosophy and ideology and also maintain any semblance of common sense. It’s simply not possible to do so. If they gain absolute power in this country my family will relocate. I think this kind of insanity needs to be highlighted for people to see just how insane the democratic parties foundation is and what their most passionate voices and activists believe.
I have no idea who this is and I have no idea why you know who that is.

An idiot being an idiot is not news.

Trump bumps up to 7 point lead in Michigan in this poll by the Detroit Free Press. Not going to get my hopes up though, Dems changed 70 years of election law in that state so that could cheat like hell.

These polls are not made to show where things stand. They are made to influence and support an agenda.

Right now the agenda is to get rid of Biden, so you’ll see many polls like this released. Once that passes, these will shift dramatically.

Ask them. South Carolina was the first state to secede. Here is their Declaration of Secession:

"The State of South Carolina having resumed her separate and equal place among nations, deems it due to herself, to the remaining United States of America, and to the nations of the world, that she should declare the immediate causes which have led to this act. . . .

An increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery, has led to a disregard of their obligations, and the laws of the General Government have ceased to effect the objects of the Constitution. The States of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, have enacted laws which either nullify the Acts of Congress or render useless any attempt to execute them. In many of these States the fugitive is discharged from service or labor claimed, and in none of them has the State Government complied with the stipulation made in the Constitution. . . .

For twenty-five years this agitation has been steadily increasing, until it has now secured to its aid the power of the common Government. Observing the forms of the Constitution, a sectional party has found within that Article establishing the Executive Department, the means of subverting the Constitution itself. A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery. He is to be entrusted with the administration of the common Government, because he has declared that that “Government cannot endure permanently half slave, half free,” and that the public mind must rest in the belief that slavery is in the course of ultimate extinction. . . .

On the 4th day of March next, this party will take possession of the Government. It has announced that the South shall be excluded from the common territory, that the judicial tribunals shall be made sectional, and that a war must be waged against slavery until it shall cease throughout the United States. The guaranties of the Constitution will then no longer exist; the equal rights of the States will be lost. The slaveholding States will no longer have the power of self-government, or self-protection, and the Federal Government will have become their enemy. . . .

We, therefore, the People of South Carolina, by our delegates in Convention assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, have solemnly declared that the Union heretofore existing between this State and the other States of North America, is dissolved, and that the State of South Carolina has resumed her position among the nations of the world, as a separate and independent State; with full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent States may of right do."
Meanwhile. back in the real world...

Thanks, Joe! Thanks, Dems!

I have no idea who this is and I have no idea why you know who that is.

An idiot being an idiot is not news.

Destiny? Get out lately?

He’s on major platforms, just recently he did debates with Ben Shapiro and Sebastian Gorka. He appears on CNN, Piers Morgan uncensored, major political podcasts etc. He also debates theology, speaks at events, he’s been around nowadays he’s fairly routine now.

Hes got a major following and I’d say what he thinks has a pretty big impact as younger generations know him well. What he thinks is what many of them think so it definitely matters.

Destiny? Get out lately?

He’s on major platforms, just recently he did debates with Ben Shapiro and Sebastian Gorka. He appears on CNN, Piers Morgan uncensored, all major political podcasts etc. He also debates theology, speaks at events, he’s been around nowadays he’s fairly routine now.

Hes got a major following and I’d say what he thinks has a pretty big impact as younger generations know him well. Where he thinks is what many of them think so it definitely matters.
That's what's wrong with the younger generation. When I was young I did not look to people my age to shape my thoughts.

That's what's wrong with the younger generation. When I was young I did not look to people my age to shape my thoughts.

I agree with you. But they are heavily influenced by guys like that. It’s scary when you actually listen to his positions. What’s worse is I believe he’s admitted he became so knowledgeable by memorizing Wikipedia lol.

To make matters worse he started out as a gamer and it went from there. Not saying you’re missing anything you’re definitely not but he’s pretty influential with the trans kiddos now.

If you’re interested in catching him (?), he went on a rant about laughing at the guy that died at the Trump rally. Piers torched him pretty good I guess. He’s got the lisp and everything.

Bingo. That’s pretty dead on.

That sums up the white leftist pretty well. There’s a lot of types though.

- White Karens who are incredibly emotional and stupid but feel the need to virtue signal for affirmation and attention (the boomer types leave on the cable news channels all day long). The “I live in an all white neighborhood and do not work but I’m for open borders and will post a black square on my social media filter but then replace it with an “I got my covid vaccine” filter and then ultimately a Ukraine flag until June and then it’s rainbow flag time).”

- The unattractive outcast/weird types (likely autistic to some degree) who have no real purpose and so desperately want approval and to “belong.”

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL

Totally agree. Imo it seems like coming within an eyelash of dying really changed trump. He isnt quite so (justifiably) angry in his speeches and the emotional and funny side is a much better look when trying to reach the otherwise resistant voter. Jmo.

Totally agree. Imo it seems like coming within an eyelash of dying really changed trump. He isnt quite so (justifiably) angry in his speeches and the emotional and funny side is a much better look when trying to reach the otherwise resistant voter. Jmo.

Only issue is I really miss flame thrower trump. I get it, he needs to secure this and move toward the reasonable temp. But when he gets in there to hell with it, no re-election. Go full throttle Trump and shut the show down.

We’ll never again see anything like what we saw in 2016. Once in a lifetime situation.

I said this in 2016 and especially 2020. It was one, if not the main appeal for Reagan. Humor and self-deprecating humor. Be a bit more like Reagan and you win in a landslide.
The 2-3 minutes he spent yesterday looking at the screens talking about his hair....I don't think he would done before last Saturday.

I agree with you. But they are heavily influenced by guys like that. It’s scary when you actually listen to his positions. What’s worse is I believe he’s admitted he became so knowledgeable by memorizing Wikipedia lol.

To make matters worse he started out as a gamer and it went from there. Not saying you’re missing anything you’re definitely not but he’s pretty influential with the trans kiddos now.

If you’re interested in catching him (?), he went on a rant about laughing at the guy that died at the Trump rally. Piers torched him pretty good I guess. He’s got the lisp and everything.

I have no interest in any of that. The consumption of stupid is not good for me. The remaining ignorant at least keeps me happy.

I advise avoiding those types.

Only issue is I really miss flame thrower trump. I get it, he needs to secure this and move toward the reasonable temp. But when he gets in there to hell with it, no re-election. Go full throttle Trump and shut the show down.

We’ll never again see anything like what we saw in 2016. Once in a lifetime situation.

Agree. He was much too hesitant last time to do what was needed. Imo he tried to unify the country by not prosecuting Hillary and others while also not firing all the holdovers that always get fired with a new admin.

That olive branch really knee capped his presidency because they definitely did not accept. They made sure he spent tons of time fighting off the weaponized machine.

This time fire everyone. No holdovers. Wipe out most of the bureaucrats in these worthless administrative positions that literally do nothing but haggle business (especially small business), and end anything thats politically motivated (at least 50% of everything obama did).

Agree. He was much too hesitant last time to do what was needed. Imo he tried to unify the country by not prosecuting Hillary and others while also not firing all the holdovers that always get fired with a new admin.

That olive branch really knee capped his presidency because they definitely did not accept. They made sure he spent tons of time fighting off the weaponized machine.

This time fire everyone. No holdovers. Wipe out most of the bureaucrats in these worthless administrative positions that literally do nothing but haggle business (especially small business), and end anything thats politically motivated (at least 50% of everything obama did).

199% agree about the holdovers. Fire the entire lot no questions asked, hire the right AG, they have to be willing to prosecute, start with Hunter Biden and work your way out.

Send a message that the politicians better rein it in because if a trump like candidate comes to power you’ll be in prison if you continue this 1 party corrupt nonsense.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL

The party of democracy overflows like a broken dam. Can they find the courage? They’ve done evening but kill the fish and it’s probably coming. NYT never fails to amaze.

Love the graphics. We go from colorful aviator themes to dark, tragic, death.

Last edited:
I BET you everyone on here would agree that the human trafficking of children as sex slaves -- is Reprehending

Yes?

Organized, continuous flow of innocent lives to be inhumanly devoured and abused -

why don't we see more activity regarding regular people united against something so disturbingly horrible?
You DO see "regular" people united against sex trafficking.

You DON'T see Democrats united against it.

There's an enormous gulf of difference between Democrats and regular people.

Meanwhile. back in the real world...

Thanks, Joe! Thanks, Dems!
Speaking of that show, Cuban gets TDS worse by the day. No telling what he’s doing behind the scenes to push whoever over the line.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT