POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did I not just tell you? I don’t play the leftist game. You support gender mutilation, you support brainwashing kids into sexual deviancy, you support child murder, you support the destruction of family and real marriage. I do NOT debate sick people with mental illness who are dumb enough to believe those positions are moral. They are not, and you are not. Get yourself some help. Trump has already been in office, it was great. It’s not my fault you’re brainwashed by leftist media into believing absolute horseshit. That’s you and your problem interpreting stupid, not mine.
I’m against gender mutilation, child murder (if you’re talking abortion, then I support it in some instances and within certain limits), I support marriage and family (married 20 years with 3 kids), however I’m ok with gay marriage too (as is the vast majority of the country). What’s insane about any of that? I’m also against most of what the fringe left is arguing for like letting boys participate in girls sports, letting teachers teach certain subjects to kids at too young an age, any type of defunding police nonsense, cancel culture in general, and the list goes on. I’ve also admitted I never cared about border security enough before and we need to do way more (Biden hasn’t done a good enough job on it). Would be nice for some sort of better option to vote for but Trump ain’t it.

I’m against gender mutilation, child murder (if you’re talking abortion, then I support it in some instances and within certain limits), I support marriage and family (married 20 years with 3 kids), however I’m ok with gay marriage too (as is the vast majority of the country). What’s insane about any of that? I’m also against most of what the fringe left is arguing for like letting boys participate in girls sports, letting teachers teach certain subjects to kids at too young an age, any type of defunding police nonsense, cancel culture in general, and the list goes on. I’ve also admitted I never cared about border security enough before and we need to do way more (Biden hasn’t done a good enough job on it). Would be nice for some sort of better option to vote for but Trump ain’t it.

You don’t listen well. I don’t converse with immoral and hell bound lunatics. I don’t read their post, I haven’t read one of yours. I think I caught one sentence of the last one and quit when I noticed how sick you are.

Stay away from kids.

You don’t listen well. I don’t converse with immoral and hell bound lunatics. I don’t read their post, I haven’t read one of yours. I think I caught one sentence of the last one and quit when I noticed how sick you are.

Stay away from kids.
Yep. Newsom just passed a pro pedo bill and dudes like him would vote for Newsom in a heartbeat.

If you voted for Biden last time, and would vote for Biden over Trump this time, your words fall on deaf ears because actions speak louder than words. In others words you would be lying "above" if you voted for Biden. Biden supports all of the "evils" you posted you were against above.

Last edited:
Yep. Newsom just passed a pro pedo bill and dudes like him would vote for Newsom in a heartbeat.

They try the ima moderate game and I can’t stand those at all. Matter of fact I can’t stand them worse than a full blown Marxist. They’re the ones that vote for extreme immoral insanity then want to bounce around like they’re not the fringe. Oh no you are squarely are the fringe because you can’t vote that way and not support fringe lunacy.

He supports killing babies “sometimes” so that’s okay.

****in psycho lunatic madmen. And pedophilia is next up and the “independent” moderates will do the same thing they always do. Allow those satan worshipers room to breath.

Reactions: SDC888 and hmt5000
They try the ima moderate game and I can’t stand those at all. Matter of fact I can’t stand them worse than a full blown Marxist. They’re the ones that vote for extreme immoral insanity then want to bounce around like they’re not the fringe. Oh no you are squarely are the fringe because you can’t vote that way and not support fringe lunacy.

****in psycho lunatic madmen. And pedophilia is next up and the “independent” moderates will do the same thing they always do. Allow those satan worshipers room to breath.
Yep. They love to say "in some instances" but their policies seem to show that they don't want any restrictions on abortion all the way past birth.

Olbermann isn't anywhere near important enough to squander that on.

Thats why I didn’t say I would. I just assume a few thousand would make a go.

Mine would actually be reserved for a few women in my former path. I dream in the theoretical world of throwing on a Jason mask, replacing the chain saw with a 1941 M1 Garand with bayonet, and lacing up some heavy duty steel toe kick in door boots and going about it really, really slowly.

• Sad
Reactions: Dionysus444
I have a cousin (34) who is actually a nice guy but a lefty but so are my aunt and uncle. In 2016, when myself who is almost 20 years older and a few other cousins were excited about voting for Trump, he sent me and other said cousins a video from Keith Olbermann explaining how dangerous a Trump vote was because "Olbermann was the sports guy and maybe we would listen to him", it was so laughably sincere and completely out of touch. It still cracks me up whenever I think about it.

A true moderate can see Trump for what he is, which is simply a pragmatic pro-Amreica politican, not someone who is going to install the fourth Reich handmaiden's tale or whatever nonsense, TDS hysteria.

If you vote for the left then you are supporting the radical left. The same cannot be said about the right.

Stay away from kids.
I hope you get the help you need.

This is absurd. You’re just like shinbone.

You guys agree with about everything Trump says but you’ve been so brainwashed you cannot accept that he is the best candidate.

It’s truly unreal to see the results of this kind of conditioning in real life. But here you are.

People who use the term "beta soy" unironcially have the lowest T of all.
False.

That is such a weak ass response but not surprising though. You dims never seem to know what you are most of the time and then when you think you know it changes in the next discussion because your partner tells you what you are for the day. That is why Beta Soy is so accurate of a description for you guys.

Thats why I didn’t say I would. I just assume a few thousand would make a go.

Mine would actually be reserved for a few women in my former path. I dream in the theoretical world of throwing on a Jason mask, replacing the chain saw with a 1941 M1 Garand with bayonet, and lacing up some heavy duty steel toe kick in door boots and going about it really, really slowly.
You are a messed up individual who has no right judging anyone. I pity you.

You are a messed up individual who has no right judging anyone. I pity you.

I don’t care what an immoral child killing sexual deviant has to say. You don’t get to say what is and isn’t messed up. You are a member of team vile, nasty. Go put your diaper on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT