How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for this canned response.

The only people who should defend the electoral college are in the 5-6 swing states who decide the election. Elsewise, functionally, it merely relieves any leverage from the voter of any other state. There is zero reason for a President to care about your vote.

You're winning.
No one should care about popular vote bc it doesn't exist.

Unless you think a football team that loses a game actually won just bc they had more yards.

It's simple...compromise, and go try to appeal the middle of the country.

This conversation always comes up but then when you say since we're now basing things on population should bernie sanders only get 1/4 the voting power of rand Paul? Why not? louisville is more populated than the entire state of Vermont.

But it's interesting did you know that state legislatures used to select one of their own members to represent them in the federal congressional system. You vote for them locally to represent you in the state, then they decide who they send.

Which all of this goes to what the county is supposed to be...states. not a central planner of bloated federal power.

Have you all heard about Janeen Diguiseppi? I'm hearing she was the woman who didn't duck, but started filming. And she is the Assistant Director to the FBI??

supposedly she is the lady with the white top and black hat on our right of the POTUS.

Snopes says "no", so I'll say "probably not, but maybe"

Last edited:
Biden said he was going to cure cancer. He didn't keep that promise either.
Trump didn't even say he would cure cancer. I can't remember exactly how he worded it...but he said something like we will hope to have the resources to cure it or something like that. He didn't just flat out guarantee a cure for it like Biden did.

@screwduke1 Assume you have seen this news from your city? I think when the guy that approaches the truck switches the gun in his right hand to his left hand and then raises his right arm...guy in the truck shoots him when his right arm goes up thinking the gun is still in it. Either way, guy in the truck didn't have to wait for that, don't approach someone with a gun in traffic.

Graphic video:

Brandishing a firearm, and approaching you, unless they are law enforcement (and clearly indicate that fact), means that if you also have a gun, you have the right to drop him. There is no other way to interpret it.

IMO, the driver, in this case, showed immense restraint. He knew the suspect had a gun, allowed the suspect to get all the way to the car, and then punch the window, before discharging 3 shots. More than adequate to prove that deadly force was warranted.

If the driver wasn't armed, what do you think the outcome would have been?

Last edited:
@screwduke1 Assume you have seen this news from your city? I think when the guy that approaches the truck switches the gun in his right hand to his left hand and then raises his right arm...guy in the truck shoots him when his right arm goes up thinking the gun is still in it. Either way, guy in the truck didn't have to wait for that, don't approach someone with a gun in traffic.

Graphic video:

Was the tweet deleted? Doesn't work for me even when I clicked on it

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Have you all heard about Janeen Diguiseppi? I'm hearing she was the woman who didn't duck, but started filming. And she is the Assistant Director to the FBI??

supposedly she is the lady with the white top and black hat on our right of the POTUS.

Snopes says "no", so I'll say "probably not, but maybe"
Meh… I don’t really see anything there to light my torch over.

Graphic video:

Wow. Dumbass just assumed he was the only armed one involved. You don’t draw your weapon unless you intend to use it for self defense.

Crazy, because I literally watched a guy do this very same thing to a car at a stoplight this afternoon, without a pistol in his hands of course. But beating on the window with road rage.

Good way to get shot.

The shot that killed the man who attempted to assassinate former President Trump at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania last Saturday was a “one in a million shot,” according to a source familiar with the investigation into shooting.

Fox News learned from the source the kill shot was a single shot taken by a Secret Service counter sniper whose view was obscured.

The local tactical team also took a shot on the would-be assassin, but missed.

The Secret Service sniper who took the shot that killed 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks could only see Crooks’ gun scope and the top of his eye and forehead because the lip of the roof was blocking the sniper’s view.

The source described the shot to Fox as a “one in a million shot.”

Leaders of the DEM party...

Round-the-table-with-the-women-of-The-View-the-view-1504499-445-383.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT