POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll say it again; if you think they are just gonna let the man they stole an election from (along with all the other unlawful and unconstitutional crap they’ve done to him) just waltz right back into power then you haven’t been paying attention the last 8 years.

Something very sinister is afoot. More so than the attempted assassination, if that’s possible.

Please cite your news source that says California schools are now performing genital surgery on students. 😂
Btw... Pubs are the party that made it legal for rapists and pedophiles to impregnate children and legally force the child to bear the child of the rapist. 🤬🤢

Exactly. Let people ruin their lives and let the police worry about more than drugs.
GS0VoJeW0AAY3gC

Obama's coup is working:

**** this is bad man.

So many companies are borked by this. Boston Hospitals can ONLY perform emergency surgery. Any IT department that isn't on their shit.. idk. Companies will proably fold for this.

Honestly, this would be my conspiracy theory.. create such a catastrophic outage that this might even force the election to get pushed back. Or something to be done to change the election in some way.

Someone made such a spot on comment on this: Crowdstrike Outage is what Y2K hoped it would be.
Wouldn't be an issue with paper ballots, plus Voting Machines should in no way be tied or linked to any sort of internet source. I'm fine with elections going back to being how they were before Bill Gates and Microsoft took over the planet.

Random musings (trigger warning)

• We can't call Trump Hitler any more, but when Hitler survived an assassination attempt he too thought it was divine providence.
  • Are we still gung ho about Democrats causing Trump to be shot when the kid was a Republican researching the DNC and RNC? Is it politically correct to just say the kid was weird AF and crazy?
  • The Secret Service has no excuses. They ****ed up
  • Trump actually seems more presidential after being shot. Perhaps if he sacrifices an appendage a year for the next 4 years Americans other than Republicans will see him as a leader
  • Biden will drop out tomorrow most likely. They need someone other than Kamala and Newsome to win presidency
  • Im all for term limits on the USSC.
  • The GOP is somewhat moving to the right center in Trump's party, which is interesting. Working GOP strategy is keeping abortion at arm's length & heavily pursuing the labor vote. Also abandoning right to work platforms, which is interesting.

Dont @ me
- You can compare Trump to Hitler if he ever commits mass genocide and sends millions to their deaths in gas chambers. Until then, STFU.

- Kid was a nut job and certainly driven by endless, violent rhetoric… see bullet point above.

- Yes - SS totally screwed up. How? We don’t know that yet. Probably will never know.

- Sacrificing appendages… too dumb to even respond.

- Yes, expect Biden out. DNC will be a circus/shitshow.

- SCOTUS term limits… uhh, well if it’s ratified as an amendment, then so be it. Don’t see that happening.

- Last point… yeah, that’s what political parties do after the primaries/nomination process.

Reactions: 55wildcat
My two Step Daughters and a couple of their friends were flying to Florida this morning to visit their Cousin in Jacksonville, They managed to get from Louisville to BWI so far, but are otherwise delayed. They're flying Southwest. My step-son and his girlfriend are supposed to fly out on Allegiant to Savannah GA tonight. They still don't know the status of that flight and cant get into the app to check into it.

Great. Stuck in Baltimore. 🤦

Please cite your news source that says California schools are now performing genital surgery on students. 😂
Btw... Pubs are the party that made it legal for rapists and pedophiles to impregnate children and legally force the child to bear the child of the rapist. 🤬🤢

You know there’s a book that clearly says the world will eventually push moral as immoral right? You do know there are people in this world that have been important figures and created great change that were the result of a rape right? Do you want them to die? You have no ground to discuss morality in any way. You are of the party of immortal acts 100%. Don’t allow the corrupt media to fool you.

And nice to use an extreme example to cover for your signing off on murdering innocent children. You guys are pretty sick man. I think you know better but you’re making your choice.

Last edited:
Random musings (trigger warning)

• We can't call Trump Hitler any more, but when Hitler survived an assassination attempt he too thought it was divine providence.
  • Are we still gung ho about Democrats causing Trump to be shot when the kid was a Republican researching the DNC and RNC? Is it politically correct to just say the kid was weird AF and crazy?
  • The Secret Service has no excuses. They ****ed up
  • Trump actually seems more presidential after being shot. Perhaps if he sacrifices an appendage a year for the next 4 years Americans other than Republicans will see him as a leader
  • Biden will drop out tomorrow most likely. They need someone other than Kamala and Newsome to win presidency
  • Im all for term limits on the USSC.
  • The GOP is somewhat moving to the right center in Trump's party, which is interesting. Working GOP strategy is keeping abortion at arm's length & heavily pursuing the labor vote. Also abandoning right to work platforms, which is interesting.

Dont @ me
⬆️ This guy will step right up and vote for a Kamala/Mayor Pete ticket. Smartest guy in the room.

You know there’s a book that clearly says the world will eventually push moral as immoral right? You do know there are people in this world that have been important figures and created great change that were the result of a rape right? Do you want them to die? You have no ground to discuss morality in anyway. You are of the party of immortal acts 100%. Don’t allow the corrupt media to fool you.

And nice to use an extreme example to cover for your signing off on murdering innocent children. You guys are pretty sick man. I think you know better but you’re making your choice.
The answer to his ilk is that it doesn't happen. Like they say there is no 40 week abortions. If it doesnt happen what is their problem then making it illegal.

The answer to his ilk is that it doesn't happen. Like they say there is no 40 week abortions. If it doesnt happen what is their problem then making it illegal.
Same with voter fraud.

If it's not happening then why do you care if we put precautions in place to stop it?

These are just lying vipers.

⬆️ This guy will step right up and vote for a Kamala/Mayor Pete ticket. Smartest guy in the room.
Im 99.99999% sure that in Kentucky my vote for President is worth less than the ballot it's printed on. As such, as tradition dictates, I once again will vote for my dad for President.

Another great reason the electoral college is a sham but continue on.

Another reason to hate Duke:

“White supremacy culture is the idea (ideology) that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions,” the Duke report explains, before providing specific instances of what can supposedly contribute to so-called “white supremacy culture.”

“In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards related to dress code, speech, work style, and timeliness,” the report continues. “Some identifiable characteristics of this culture includes [sic] perfectionism, belief that there’s only one right way, power hoarding, individualism, sense of urgency and defensiveness.”

“Duke Medical’s DEI plan says ‘timeliness’ is white supremacist,” Steve McGuire, Paul & Karen Levy Fellow in Campus Freedom at the American Council of Trustees and Alumni, posted to X on Tuesday. “The same plan identifies a lack of timely responses to discrimination complaints as a top concern among constituents.”
How insecure does one have to be to think like this?

You know who doesn't bat an eye at woke idiocy and thrives? Asians.

But we're dealing with people who think being on time, being courteous, judging you on individual behavior and character are "racist." I couldn't care less about what these DEI cultist think about anything.

I’ll say it again; if you think they are just gonna let the man they stole an election from (along with all the other unlawful and unconstitutional crap they’ve done to him) just waltz right back into power then you haven’t been paying attention the last 8 years.

Something very sinister is afoot. More so than the attempted assassination, if that’s possible.
Yeah. I feel the chances of Trump getting back to the Whitehouse sits around 10%. The deep state and libs will stop at nothing to keep him out. And the leaders on our side don't play by the same rules and don't have the balls to stop them.

You know who doesn't bat an eye at woke idiocy and thrives? Asians.
My daughter married a Japanese man and now lives in Tokyo.

Asians, especially Japanese, laugh at concepts like "woke" and "DEI". And their immigration policy is pretty simp!y: no Muslims or anyone hinting at being problematic.

If the Dems ever take over and this country falls, Japan is where I'm headed

Yeah. I feel the chances of Trump getting back to the Whitehouse sits around 10%. The deep state and libs will stop at nothing to keep him out. And the leaders on our side don't play by the same rules and don't have the balls to stop them.

I am worried about it. If he was a traditional pub during normal times it would be 100% over. But the corruption that’s being allowed to keep him out is stunning. People have to remember in 2016 nobody expected him to win and so they let their guard down. They’re not doing that again. And the left will allow any form of evil or corruption within our government to take place to stop him. That includes murder. And the left better quit playing with this because it’s the American right that can end this game any time we feel the need to. Eventually something is going to happen there.

I feel Trump needs to win by 6 points give or take
to come in with the voter corruption that’s going to take place. Independents that continue to vote for these leftists are the problem. They couldn’t destroy this country without them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT