POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People that can’t see through propaganda at the mass level become leftist. The people that want what’s best for America and see propagandist as a threat, vote right.

If you can’t see by now how dangerous your Marxist lobby is at this point Sam, you’re never going to admit it. This isn’t your grandad’s Democratic Party, they are a disgusting, immoral, corrupt party. It couldn’t be more clear. What in the world are you doing? Didn’t dude cutting his junk off and walking into the little girls room not explain enough to you? Get real man, it’s reached the point where you should wise up and stop supporting it. That’s not even getting into the weaponization of government entities which is 100% clear, the ties between the media, leftists, and the military industrial complex, and socially backward ideology. Using those social issues to shield themselves from being Bought off by the war machine and big pharm, big tech, and big business is another thing you should easily be able to diagnose. If I were an older Democrat. I would say there was a time when it made some sense but it’s gone too extreme in multiple directions. I wouldn’t want to risk meeting God as a believer in modern leftist values either. Make no mistake we can call it what we want, but ripping a baby out of a stomach, scrambling it, and sucking it through a tube is MURDER. Think about the things you vote for sir, in 100 years we’ll advance past it and all of you will be considered mass murderers.

Stop enabling evil and change some of those beliefs. It’s time you came on over and supported a better America without the mental insanity.
Nobody is for 99 percent of the Chicken Little Manifesto you just published. Wanting the government to get the hell out of doctor's offices, bedrooms and people's pants isn't evil. It is freedom.
A dude walking into a bathroom sans a penis is a danger to nobody. Bid pharma is problematic but also provides us with life saving medications and innovative treatments.
99 percent of Dems don't support any abortion like you described. Most Dems want exceptions and abortions before the baby is viable.
Evil is using your extremist religious ideology to subjugate swaths of the American people to bend to the will of your belief system.
It is the exact same mindset that led to the belief in Manifest Destiny, Nazi Germany and other absolutist belief systems.
Get on board with your beliefs or eternal hell and damnation right??? Sounds awesome.

It would've been nice if the Democrat Party put even 25% into vetting Obama like they did Trump instead of running cover for this guy forever. The least amount of info ever about a candidate's past and you're told to just shut up or you're racist. Pay no attention to Obama getting started in Chicago with funding from criminal Tony Rezko and then having Bill Ayers organize fundraisers for him.

The early to mid 2000s was when Soros got really involved in US politics as well and was an early and significant supporter of Obama. What a coincidence that our society went to utter shit after these two were given such a foothold of the Democrat Party.

I’ve said it for years now. Obama has destroyed America. We’ve never recovered from 2008 and we never will. The things he’s done to our entire system is unbelievable and it’s nearly impossible that one man could be so destructive. Most still cannot grasp just how much influence he’s had in creating our current state. Obama was the first nail in the American coffin.

Nobody is for 99 percent of the Chicken Little Manifesto you just published. Wanting the government to get the hell out of doctor's offices, bedrooms and people's pants isn't evil. It is freedom.
A dude walking into a bathroom sans a penis is a danger to nobody. Bid pharma is problematic but also provides us with life saving medications and innovative treatments.
99 percent of Dems don't support any abortion like you described. Most Dems want exceptions and abortions before the baby is viable.
Evil is using your extremist religious ideology to subjugate swaths of the American people to bend to the will of your belief system.
It is the exact same mindset that led to the belief in Manifest Destiny, Nazi Germany and other absolutist belief systems.
Get on board with your beliefs or eternal hell and damnation right??? Sounds awesome.

Keep pandering and coddling pure evil. You’ll pay for it don’t worry. You call evil whatever you want to call it, morality is one standard and you’re not changing it. You support vile, sick, pure evil.

I’ve said it for years now. Obama has destroyed America. We’ve never recovered from 2008 and we never will. The things he’s done to our entire system is unbelievable and it’s nearly impossible that one man could be so destructive. Most still cannot grasp just how much influence he’s had in creating our current state. Obama was the first nail in the American coffin.
Yeah it would have taken a dedicated ideologue on the right to repair the damage. Unfortunately ANYONE who could get elected from the GOP doesn't fit that mold. But Obama WAS a dedicated ideologue on the left.

Thus, politics is NOT a pendulum as the ignorant would have you believe. It is a ratcheting noose.

Freedom to molest young girls and hack the parts off children, amirite? If NOBODY is for that, then why did California just pass a law stating that schools can hack off child body parts and don't have to notify the parents?

lmao. it was a voice vote for a completely different bill. He snuck in a resolution that will never leave the committee or being taken up by the senate. and there is no such thing as withdrawing your electors after they have been counted by congress. Trumpster really are dopes.
GSzJEUsW8AE3Evf

Freedom to molest young girls and hack the parts off children, amirite? If NOBODY is for that, then why did California just pass a law stating that schools can hack off child body parts and don't have to notify the parents?

Sam is a great example of a guy that votes based on 1980 party politics and has no idea what’s happening in the world today. It comes down to the fact that he argued republicans from the 80’s platform and he thinks giving it up means he’s surrendering the ground from back then. He sounds like a few I know today.

These guys are not letting it settle that this is NOT the party of JFK. They just don’t get it. Totally making his choices based off of old notions of the two party system.

And they will pay when they close their eyes for promoting this stuff anyway.

Sam is a great example of a guy that votes based on 1980 party politics and has no idea what’s happening in the world today. It comes down to the fact that he argued republicans from the 80’s platform and he thinks giving it up means he’s surrendering the ground from back then. He sounds like a few I know today.

These guys are not letting it settle that this is NOT the party of JFK. They just don’t get it. Totally making his choices based off of old notions of the two party system.

And they will pay when they close their eyes for promoting this stuff anyway.
Sam is so dumb he thinks Reagan was President in 1980.

Just heard from someone very tied into the online grass roots efforts of the dnc. They strongly believe it will be Kamala and pete. At least thats what theyre being prepped for.

Take it fwiw
If I'm Trump I refuse to debate Kamala. Just issue a presser that he's not interested in debating the Democrat 'team' and it's not his fault they can't get their shit together. Point out in the presser that the only reason the Dems removed Biden is because they are terrified he will lose.

They had to have data from past rallies and known that threats were trying to get in and that if left unsecure, there would be someone get through and kill him so they could keep their jobs for four more years. Mayorkis is the filth of planet earth.

"Whistleblowers allege 'most' security at Trump rally were not part of Secret Service, lawmaker says"

Last edited:
If I'm Trump I refuse to debate Kamala. Just issue a presser that he's not interested in debating the Democrat 'team' and it's not his fault they can't get their shit together. Point out in the presser that the only reason the Dems removed Biden is because they are terrified he will lose.

Mayor Buttplug vs. JD Vance in a debate. LOL the popcorn consumption that night

I just think Gavin Newsome will be the selectee. That Democracy.

If it actually comes to fruition, its because noone else wants it imo. That failed assassination was such a huge momentum swing, no one wants to risk it. They want to wait four years.

Jmo

Just heard from someone very tied into the online grass roots efforts of the dnc. They strongly believe it will be Kamala and pete. At least thats what theyre being prepped for.

Take it fwiw
That would be right on message for the DNC. Two people who have failed upwards all the way to the most powerful posts in the free world. Entitirely due to DEI. Sam would be ecstatic.

Take it fwiw
If there's one thing I know, it's that the African American community are huge fans of the LGBTQ++XYZ123 club.

2008 NBC NEWS Most Calif. blacks backed proposition 8 Same voters who turned out strongest for Obama, minorities, also drove a stake through the heart of same-sex marriage in California.

**** this is bad man.

So many companies are borked by this. Boston Hospitals can ONLY perform emergency surgery. Any IT department that isn't on their shit.. idk. Companies will proably fold for this.

Honestly, this would be my conspiracy theory.. create such a catastrophic outage that this might even force the election to get pushed back. Or something to be done to change the election in some way.

Someone made such a spot on comment on this: Crowdstrike Outage is what Y2K hoped it would be.

I just to say it again but all of the tech issues this year has all been set up for us to get hit hard later this year and they will use that to steal the election again. This will be their new COVID.
I don’t think anything is out of play at this point. They can’t relinquish their power. That’s not how Marxist governments work.

That would be right on message for the DNC. Two people who have failed upwards all the way to the most powerful posts in the free world. Entitirely due to DEI. Sam would be ecstatic.

If there's one thing I know, it's that the African American community are huge fans of the LGBTQ++XYZ123 club.

2008 NBC NEWS Most Calif. blacks backed proposition 8 Same voters who turned out strongest for Obama, minorities, also drove a stake through the heart of same-sex marriage in California.

If this actually plays out, theyre basically conceding the election. There's no other way to explain it. That ticket couldn't win under the best circumstances.

**** this is bad man.

So many companies are borked by this. Boston Hospitals can ONLY perform emergency surgery. Any IT department that isn't on their shit.. idk. Companies will proably fold for this.

Honestly, this would be my conspiracy theory.. create such a catastrophic outage that this might even force the election to get pushed back. Or something to be done to change the election in some way.

Someone made such a spot on comment on this: Crowdstrike Outage is what Y2K hoped it would be.
See House of Cards season 3 Finale.

Reactions: 55wildcat
I woke up at 5:30 AM to this news.

Taking a train from NYC to DC later.

Have my doubts, but at least thankful I’m not trying to fly home.

At one point had legit concerns about even being able to get out of Manahattan. If I can do that, getting home is easy.
My two Step Daughters and a couple of their friends were flying to Florida this morning to visit their Cousin in Jacksonville, They managed to get from Louisville to BWI so far, but are otherwise delayed. They're flying Southwest. My step-son and his girlfriend are supposed to fly out on Allegiant to Savannah GA tonight. They still don't know the status of that flight and cant get into the app to check into it.

• Wow
Another reason to hate Duke:

“White supremacy culture is the idea (ideology) that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions,” the Duke report explains, before providing specific instances of what can supposedly contribute to so-called “white supremacy culture.”

“In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards related to dress code, speech, work style, and timeliness,” the report continues. “Some identifiable characteristics of this culture includes [sic] perfectionism, belief that there’s only one right way, power hoarding, individualism, sense of urgency and defensiveness.”

“Duke Medical’s DEI plan says ‘timeliness’ is white supremacist,” Steve McGuire, Paul & Karen Levy Fellow in Campus Freedom at the American Council of Trustees and Alumni, posted to X on Tuesday. “The same plan identifies a lack of timely responses to discrimination complaints as a top concern among constituents.”
You just have to roll your eyes at this garbage. There's nothing else you can do. It's another case of writing pure garbage then expecting it to be taken seriously.

If you guys haven't read Atlas Shrugged (written in 1959) or seen the movies, NOW is the time. We just had a crowdstrike attack and also parts are falling off jet planes. Atlas Shrugged's ORIGINAL STARTING POINT is where Americans can no longer afford car or air travel and everything is done by rail. And the things going on in the country in the book/movie are scarily similar to what's going on now. Ayn Rand must have had a view into the future somehow.
Or the Globalists decided to use it and 1984 as their road maps. Both are coming true at this point.

**** this is bad man.

The WEF has been pretty vocal about this. This is their new angle. We've been being prepped for this all year with all of these outages. Not a coincidence. It's pattern recognition of bad people.

A number of years ago when the media pundits all started talking about how we (the USA) was a 50/50 country I smelt something fishy. How in world with hundreds of millions of people does it conveniently split 50/50?

50% independent

All of this crap started in or just after 2012 when the independent voters number reached 50% of all voters.

Last edited:
The politics on SNL used to be my favorite. Then it just turned mean. I can’t even begin to imagine either Bush was really offended by Dana Carvey and Will Ferrell because they were clearly just goofy and having fun.
Dana Carvey's Bush and Ross Perot impressions were both golden. probably the best presidential candidate impressions ever on the show. Tina Fey's Sarah Palin was pretty good too.

Random musings (trigger warning)

• We can't call Trump Hitler any more, but when Hitler survived an assassination attempt he too thought it was divine providence.
  • Are we still gung ho about Democrats causing Trump to be shot when the kid was a Republican researching the DNC and RNC? Is it politically correct to just say the kid was weird AF and crazy?
  • The Secret Service has no excuses. They ****ed up
  • Trump actually seems more presidential after being shot. Perhaps if he sacrifices an appendage a year for the next 4 years Americans other than Republicans will see him as a leader
  • Biden will drop out tomorrow most likely. They need someone other than Kamala and Newsome to win presidency
  • Im all for term limits on the USSC.
  • The GOP is somewhat moving to the right center in Trump's party, which is interesting. Working GOP strategy is keeping abortion at arm's length & heavily pursuing the labor vote. Also abandoning right to work platforms, which is interesting.

Dont @ me

Please cite your news source that says California schools are now performing genital surgery on students. 😂
Btw... Pubs are the party that made it legal for rapists and pedophiles to impregnate children and legally force the child to bear the child of the rapist. 🤬🤢

Look at this timeline of the last 9 years. I didn't copy it, I wrote it from memory.

Fake Trump dossier
Spy on Trump using other countries and lying to FISA court with corrupt FBI
Steal 2016 election
Russiagate hoax
Wreck world with covid
Impeach Trump
Install Biden
Covid mandates
Wreck economy
Sue Trump in kangaroo courts
Prosecute Trump in kangaroo courts
Shoot Trump