POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dion is a liar. The Antifa kid was used by the Biden to kill Trump.

Yeah I think it was the Yearick antifa guy, not Crooks. No way that Crooks kid had the sack to attempt it imo. Eyewitnesses saying dude looked between 30-40. Left arm tat, etc. 4chan and Twitter figured it out pretty quick before his socials got scrubbed. They don’t want the narrative of it being an antifa guy with a history.

You obviously haven’t been here long. I’m nothing like the media with completely different motivations. I don’t have to be politically correct. I would’ve loved if this kid had been a radical leftist like me. He barely missed. Almost had him. I’m just going with the most likely explanation given the current evidence.
Bitch, you missed

Jesus, take these religious theology squabbles to a separate thread.

That said, ever hear of 'free will'?

We all want to free Willy4uk, lol.
I never understood why people give Dion, etc life. They’d be gone if people would ignore them. I haven’t read their posts since January. I guess people like to argue to pass the time surely they know they aren’t changing their minds.

lol. The new points of the media to attack Trump was this “black jobs” bullshit that I’ve heard every single politician use since the beginning of time.

But Biden throwing up a black man, telling black people they have to support him or they lose their black card, projects swimming pool, black drug dealings rubbing his hairy legs, all totally cool to democrats because well, when they’re racist it’s not racism.

When their black voters are racist it’s not racism either.

It fits together like a puzzle, a very drunk puzzle.

what the **** are you even talking about? EA is a publisher, they heavily regulate speech within their brands. Disney is a publisher and heavily censors speech across its brands. School newspapers have tons of censorship rules. Anything that is not considered a public forum or a state actor can be censored. Milo Yiannopoulos' publisher canceled his book deal because they didn't like his youtube videos. Trump tried to censor Macmillian when they published Fire & Fury but they told him to **** off as is their right. Publishers cannot be censored by the goverment (they can if the feds declare it against national security) but can most definitely censor anything they publish. The market is free to censor its goods and also free to lose lots of money if they take it beyond what the public is willing to accept. You do know we still ban books in the US?
Some dipshit got this "publisher" word stuck in your head even though it means jack shit.

In Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, the high court ruled that school officials can censor school-sponsored publications if their decision is “reasonably related to a legitimate pedagogical purpose.” This means school officials must show that they have a reasonable educational reason for censoring the material.
GSusQFiXoAAKNm0

The post you quoted finally pushed me to put Dion on ignore.

I threw him on ignore too. Don’t mind slamming a Marxist around but he’s just trolling or he’s not well versed enough on these subjects to find worthy of debate. His religious comments are about like debating a 19 year old in an ethics class. His political / policy comments are around a knock off Destiny reading Wikipedia. I mean he’s either a troll or a freshman in college or around. Can’t do it.

The post you quoted finally pushed me to put Dion on ignore.
I threw him on ignore too. Don’t mind slamming a Marxist around but he’s just trolling or he’s not well versed enough on these subjects to find worthy of debate. His religious comments are about like debating a 19 year old in an ethics class. His political / policy comments are around a knock off Destiny reading Wikipedia. I mean he’s either a troll or a freshman in college or around. Can’t do it.
Two more notches on the belt. Shine enough light and invariably the roaches flee.

Pretty interesting they claim Biden has covid and he must basically be locked away somewhere. He just had a "cold" a few weeks ago at the debate. Whens the last time anyone had a normal cold? Isnt there an extremely high probability that was covid? If so means he shouldn't have it now.

Pretty funny he could've legitimately bowed out of that debate but instead risked infecting everyone with covid just so he could go up there and bomb. Super spreader!

Kamala/Whitmer would be way more formidable, IMO, than anyone else they could get.

I think newsom and andy would do better. Newsom would kill it with elites and cities and andy is very underrated at appealing to rural areas and older people. He has a very subtle but effective aura where he is very genuine when he speaks, even if it isnt true, but not in a politician way. Throw in his country accent and he would have an impact. Thats why i think hes definitely one to watch next cycle.

Those two are literally two versions of the same person. Its like political twins separated at proverbial birth.

Noone likes kamala and whitmer's best attribute is the general voter doesn't know her that well. Lib voters would definitely have an orgasm though voting for an all female ticket. Theyd definitely all show up for that. So you are definitely right on that point.

Forget Joe for a minute, there is no way to look at this and not think how evil Jill and Hunter are that they weren't trying to get him to call it quits 6-12 months ago. Remember Jill screaming with the mic after the debate at that small rally? That b-tch is willing to kill him for a few extra months in the White House.

For a few days after Trumps assassination attempt, I figured the Dems would just let Biden go down to defeat in November and focus on retaining the Senate and retaking the House.

Now, it appears that we’re in the latter stages of negotiations for Biden’s severance package. I’d say he’s done; we’ll see……
Him quitting won’t be enough. Just watch…

Lefties showing once again how power-hungry, dishonest, and corrupt they are (I know, surprise!!)

They are now pushing China Joe out of the race because EVERYONE sees that he is not with us anymore. However, if they were sincere with that belief, then they would 25th him. Also, they are doing all of this AFTER everyone has voted, so they can do it all in a back room. They gotta, you know ... save duhmockracy and all...

For a few days after Trumps assassination attempt, I figured the Dems would just let Biden go down to defeat in November and focus on retaining the Senate and retaking the House.

Now, it appears that we’re in the latter stages of negotiations for Biden’s severance package. I’d say he’s done; we’ll see……

I said the night of the assassination attempt that the dems only path forward would be to replace Biden. I honestly don’t believe they’ll take this L. You think the government wants to go through another 4 years of Trump putting America first after they worked so hard to get us where we are now?

Trump wins a fair election this year. I just don’t see it. It puts the global agenda on too much of a hold if he takes the White House. I hope to eat crow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT