POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dion is a liar. The Antifa kid was used by the Biden to kill Trump.

Yeah I think it was the Yearick antifa guy, not Crooks. No way that Crooks kid had the sack to attempt it imo. Eyewitnesses saying dude looked between 30-40. Left arm tat, etc. 4chan and Twitter figured it out pretty quick before his socials got scrubbed. They don’t want the narrative of it being an antifa guy with a history.

I don’t get the dislike. I’ve grown to appreciate ViVek as well but Vance has impressed me a lot in the last 2 days.

Also, it was brought to my attention this morning that Beshear is a top 5 candidate to replace Biden. That can’t be right, is it?

I’d love it. Get his lefty ass out of this state.

Technically correct. I should have said 'reasonable choice'. As I clarified in that post, it would be much better to not offer the choice at all then and save us the lake of fire.

Jesus, take these religious theology squabbles to a separate thread.

That said, ever hear of 'free will'?

We all want to free Willy4uk, lol.

Reactions: 55wildcat
You obviously haven’t been here long. I’m nothing like the media with completely different motivations. I don’t have to be politically correct. I would’ve loved if this kid had been a radical leftist like me. He barely missed. Almost had him. I’m just going with the most likely explanation given the current evidence.
Bitch, you missed

Jesus, take these religious theology squabbles to a separate thread.

That said, ever hear of 'free will'?

We all want to free Willy4uk, lol.
I never understood why people give Dion, etc life. They’d be gone if people would ignore them. I haven’t read their posts since January. I guess people like to argue to pass the time surely they know they aren’t changing their minds.

lol. The new points of the media to attack Trump was this “black jobs” bullshit that I’ve heard every single politician use since the beginning of time.

But Biden throwing up a black man, telling black people they have to support him or they lose their black card, projects swimming pool, black drug dealings rubbing his hairy legs, all totally cool to democrats because well, when they’re racist it’s not racism.

When their black voters are racist it’s not racism either.

It fits together like a puzzle, a very drunk puzzle.

Reactions: 55wildcat
what the **** are you even talking about? EA is a publisher, they heavily regulate speech within their brands. Disney is a publisher and heavily censors speech across its brands. School newspapers have tons of censorship rules. Anything that is not considered a public forum or a state actor can be censored. Milo Yiannopoulos' publisher canceled his book deal because they didn't like his youtube videos. Trump tried to censor Macmillian when they published Fire & Fury but they told him to **** off as is their right. Publishers cannot be censored by the goverment (they can if the feds declare it against national security) but can most definitely censor anything they publish. The market is free to censor its goods and also free to lose lots of money if they take it beyond what the public is willing to accept. You do know we still ban books in the US?
Some dipshit got this "publisher" word stuck in your head even though it means jack shit.

In Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, the high court ruled that school officials can censor school-sponsored publications if their decision is “reasonably related to a legitimate pedagogical purpose.” This means school officials must show that they have a reasonable educational reason for censoring the material.
GSusQFiXoAAKNm0

Reactions: Killswitch24
Ya know Willy really turned me on to bondage. His nubile body never suited me but his head leather, something about his head leather.

Omg I’m turning into a Democrat. Quick, .357 we can’t add to the problem.

What the hell is that mother doing allowing Biden near her kid? Hell half the Democratic Party wouldn’t go that far. Wow, I was concerned watching that. Joe Biden and children…..whew, scary.

I’d send my 16 year old daughter (if I had one) on a plane to Epstein island with Bill Clinton before I’d have my 6 year old within 3 counties of Joe Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT