POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mark my words. If Biden drops out, within a week, his replacement will be ahead in the National Polling average, and enough battle ground states to make this an uphill battle. Biden is the ONLY candidate that Trump can defeat. I wish I was wrong, but I KNOW I'm not.
Unfortunately I agree, unless it's Kamala.

It’s being reported that the assassins father called the police about his son as soon as he heard the news of the shooting.
If the shooter had any hint that he was a Republican or Trump supporter why would his father think he could be involved?

Totally absurd notion that the shooter is right wing. Doesn’t fit in the least and extreme right wing ideologies do not donate to ACTBLUE.

I don’t understand what even made so hard about this.

Mark my words. If Biden drops out, within a week, his replacement will be ahead in the National Polling average, and enough battle ground states to make this an uphill battle. Biden is the ONLY candidate that Trump can defeat. I wish I was wrong, but I KNOW I'm not.
I pretty much agree.

Reactions: blubo
If the democrats try and galvanize the base with an extreme leftist, make no mistake, he will be a controlled puppet and when he comes in he’ll be told what to do 100%. Democrats do not allow their voters to pick their candidates.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Amoral would be the more appropriate word, because it's modifying atheist/agnostic.
No, that atheist/agnostic in that sentence was specifically me. Not just some random, theoretically neutral atheist.

And even still, that’d still be implying Hamas rapes were amoral as the ‘amoral’ atheist supposedly supports them. Which I don’t think he intended. They’re immoral.

Normally, I'd agree, but Kamala is such a weak presence, that VP will make ALL the difference.

Hey, these are my opinions, based on watching elections since the early 70's. I'll happily eat crow if I'm wrong. I relish the thought actually.

I still think Jill ain’t going to go anywhere. I could be wrong there, but she’s trying to keep her son out of prison and she doesn’t want to leave the WH.

If the democrats try and galvanize the base with an extreme leftist, make no mistake, he will be a controlled puppet and when he comes in he’ll be told what to do 100%. Democrats do not allow their voters to pick their candidates.

Their voters don't want Biden. The internal polls have made that pretty clear.

I think the only hesitation now is someone willing to step in rather than wait till next term. That failed assassination gave him such a boost i can see someone like newsom thinking hes better off waiting.

I think the only hesitation now is someone willing to step in rather than wait till next term. That failed assassination gave him such a boost i can see someone like newsom thinking hes better off waiting.

I'll be pretty surprised if it isn't Kamala and someone like Whitmer as VP.

Keep Georgia from flipping, and win 2 of, MN, MI, WI, and PA, that's all they need to do. It's not THAT tall of an order.

I told you the Democrats are not going to just roll over. They are willing to do anything and they’re not going to let Biden get trounced. They’re going to get some far left ticket to motivate.

And there will be all kinds of ballot cheating and they'll tell us we didn't see what we saw and it was just a mess because they had to change the names on the ballots. send new ones out, etc..

I'm tired of getting my hopes up. The globasists have decided that winning is their one and only religion.

Of course he is getting older and more feeble....but I couldn't help but think that video of him going up the stairs to Air Force One that he was faking it. Sell the Covid. Sell how bad it is. Sell how rough he's feeling. Sell that he may...can't go on. Etc, etc.

Wasn't he just doing a little jig yesterday at the NAACP deal?

At the very least he should have been evacuated from the stage when they saw a shooter on the roof 10 minutes before the shots were fired. That's the most bizarre part to me. I can kind of understand maybe not shooting someone if you can't confirm they are armed. But get the president to safety immediately as a precaution.
This is why I said Trump should've never been allowed to take the stage. They had knowledge of the assassin 10 minutes before Trump even took the stage, yet they allowed him to take it anyway. To make things worse, they then proceeded to let him stay on stage for an additional 10 minutes before the first shots rang out. If that's not intentional, I don't know what is.

The timeline was briefed as follows:

• 5:10 Crooks was first identified as a person of interest
  • 5:30 Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
  • 5:52 Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
  • 6:02 Trump takes the stage
  • 6:12 Crooks fires first shots

Let’s play a game

Did Joe actually write this or did his 23 year old intern mean to fish for attention and forgot to log in to the other account.

“I’m sick.”

Oh my gosh, what’s wrong? Hope you feel better

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

😂

He got his “cool” zinger.

This is why I said Trump should've never been allowed to take the stage. They had knowledge of the assassin 10 minutes before Trump even took the stage, yet they allowed him to take it anyway. To make things worse, they then proceeded to let him stay on stage for an additional 10 minutes before the first shots rang out. If that's not intentional, I don't know what is.

The timeline was briefed as follows:

• 5:10 Crooks was first identified as a person of interest
  • 5:30 Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
  • 5:52 Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
  • 6:02 Trump takes the stage
  • 6:12 Crooks fires first shots

Gotcha, and agree!

Biden has consistently acted like this towards soldiers and veterans for years now. Shows them no respect, often times out right contemptuous of them. For most people bring up the Bronze Star in that way would be bizarre, but it is classic Biden.

A man who has to tell everyone he is the king, is no true king. Tywin Lannister, GOT.

lol hilarious that’s your response after the article was posted. Crazy how you guys obsess over Musk because he supports Trump. As if he can do no wrong. So you love electric cars too since his Teslas are so nice?

Well, I own a tesla, and it's a fabulous machine. Huge Musk fan. Also, was a huge fan before his being completely red-pillled.

So how bout them apples, PLAT/J. EDGAR

Reactions: screwduke1
I think Merrick Garland was instructed to talk to him, and "outline" the possible scenarios, if he stays in the race. (and I'm not talking about losing the election)

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT