POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think someone who's extreme enough to shoot a former president in a suicide run much cares about the incrementalist difference between Trump and Biden in the 2024 election, do you?

If this was a guy who donated to Trump and he just took a shot at Biden’s head, you’d be selling this same Bs. Sure.

Dude listen, you guys are absolute liars to the upmost degree. Why can you not, at least one time, stop lying? The reason is because lying is ingrained into the tactics of the left. You cannot exist in politics without doing it or none of you would see the light of day at the ballot box. So it’s all you know to do. If the media told the truth, and everything the left stands for in reality was shown to be, the party would be evaporated. That’s 100% fact. That’s why the left is married to lying and gaslighting. It’s biological in you, it’s survival because it’s impossible to promote the disgusting and immoral positions you hold.

But here you really don’t have to lie. You’re not being paid to lie here like the MSM pays Rachel Madcow. Why not cut the crap because really there’s no incentive for you to operate this way on a message board. You’re just destroying any credibility you have with people you’re communicating with. I don’t see the point, if that’s all it’s gonna be then move along.

Reactions: SDC888
Hey Kimberly Cheatle, here's a little setup that you can implement into your USSS training course. You can even adjust it for slope.

iu

Still doesn’t help to answer why a “loving god” would be cool with so much of his creation burning forever because he’s so narcissistic to think that people can go against their natural instincts he gave them and somehow believe wholeheartedly in something they can’t see or touch.
You can’t go against your natural instincts? Swing and a miss.

We do it every day.

Reactions: 55wildcat
The God thread was merged into the political thread...what liberal genius did that?

IMO , it’s really not possible to discuss politics and never touch religion. They’re married so eventually it’s gonna pop up from time to time.

I know some don’t care for it but for some of us it’s not possible to divorce the two in every case.

Example: killing babies evil.

The left: says who!!!!

Says God.

The left - who created God!!!!!!

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
You're the one that posited that he picked the target based on where Trump lands on the political spectrum. "He wasn't right wing enough." I just pointed out that that doesn't make any sense, logically speaking.
It does, if you feel he's a false idol betraying true conservatism. Many even here talk about Trump being a 90s big-spending Democrat.

Dion is lying and gaslighting again. Between him and Sam. Liars.

The shooter hated Trump. Dion is lying

Anyone who doesn’t friggin know that this guy hated Trump and was a registered republican to throw off the primary is a flat out liar or idiot. There no other option.

The fact that he cared enough to vote in the republican primate to screw with the vote count shows he’s not just a typical partisan but a very involved one.

The left continue to be the biggest gaslighters on earth.

Anyone who doesn’t friggin know that this guy hated Trump and was a registered republican to throw off the primary is a flat out liar or idiot. There no other option.

The fact that he cared enough to vote in the republican primate to screw with the vote count shows he’s not just a typical partisan but a very involved one.

The left continue to be the biggest gaslighters on earth.
Yes. But the kid wasn’t a Republican. He was a far leftist. He voted against Trump in the primary and he supported far left causes. Mother in law is an retired private investigator. Has contacts in intelligence. According to them, Crooks has been seen in 5 pro-Antifa protests. Dion is more than a liar.

Still doesn’t help to answer why a “loving god” would be cool with so much of his creation burning forever because he’s so narcissistic to think that people can go against their natural instincts he gave them and somehow believe wholeheartedly in something they can’t see or touch.
So people can't go against their natural instincts to believe in something they can't see or touch but can go against their natural sexual makeup? That sounds like democrat logic to me. 🤣🤣

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Juxtaposed against the broader story (that you perhaps missed) of an agnostic who sneers at faith until he is forced to realize that his fast talking doesn’t provide all the answers and ends up on his knees begging for a miracle.

Sound familiar, Karl?
The lesson therein is a moral one, not a spiritual one. Hubris. Pride. Not God. Did you forget about the Lotus Eaters? It's the culmination of the story in a literal come-to-Jesus-moment that completes his character arc. The Christianity trappings are window dressing. Atmosphere in the same way as the filters and the music. You think Mississippi is really that yellow?

Yes. But the kid wasn’t a Republican. He was a far leftist. He voted against Trump in the primary and he supported far left causes. Mother in law is an retired private investigator. Has contacts in intelligence. According to them, Crooks has been seen in 5 pro-Antifa protests. Dion is more than a liar.
The reason for my tin foil hat comment above of the article I posted where the neighbor(s) said that the Crooks' yard had Trump signs until recently. His parents are now supposedly big Trump supporters? And he wasn't? If true...hated his parents and all they liked/stood for?
Part of larger cover up by the gov't? (I really hate thinking that let alone typing it). Secret Service (or whoever) found a patsy they could manipulate (common in law enforcement)?

Man I just don't know.

i live in a ohio town about the same size as springfield. we haven’t seen this surge yet but it’s only a matter of time.

I saw that about Springfield the other day. I wouldn't say it's a very wealthy city. Lot of African Americans. So will crime explode? (It already has a fair amount). Immigrants taking their jobs? Where in the world are all these 'new Dem voters'' going to work? Other than a truck plant (Harvester I think if it's still there) I can't recall much else there. Not that far from Fairborn, Dayton....but if you're an illegal how do you get there? Gov't handing out free cars to illegals with everything else?

One of the culprits in all this illegal hiring is Amazon. Know a young lady that got a job with Amazon a few months ago. Worked one day and quit. No one...no one on that shift spoke English. 😡

My brother went to Columbus not long ago. Took old Rt 40 cause he hadn't been on it for a long time and just wanted to see the scenery, corn fields, etc. Said that not far past Springfield (going toward Columbus) it turned into a 4 lane and I guess it's lined with huge warehouses, etc. Maybe (probably) that the jobs. Parts of 'Corporate America' helping to destroy this country.

That’s what I mean. He was only registered that way to be able to vote against Trump in the Pennsylvania primary. This is a far leftist lunatic and who knows how deep it goes. It looks like this hit was allowed to be carried out and the timing….

All marxists are liars it’s how they learn to navigate the system undetected. They know if they don’t they’ll be removed. They’re like cockroaches you can’t get rid of them all.

Reactions: blubo and SDC888
If this was a guy who donated to Trump and he just took a shot at Biden’s head, you’d be selling this same Bs. Sure.

Dude listen, you guys are absolute liars to the upmost degree. Why can you not, at least one time, stop lying? The reason is because lying is ingrained into the tactics of the left. You cannot exist in politics without doing it or none of you would see the light of day at the ballot box. So it’s all you know to do. If the media told the truth, and everything the left stands for in reality was shown to be, the party would be evaporated. That’s 100% fact. That’s why the left is married to lying and gaslighting. It’s biological in you, it’s survival because it’s impossible to promote the disgusting and immoral positions you hold.

But here you really don’t have to lie. You’re not being paid to lie here like the MSM pays Rachel Madcow. Why not cut the crap because really there’s no incentive for you to operate this way on a message board. You’re just destroying any credibility you have with people you’re communicating with. I don’t see the point, if that’s all it’s gonna be then move along.
You obviously haven’t been here long. I’m nothing like the media with completely different motivations. I don’t have to be politically correct. I would’ve loved if this kid had been a radical leftist like me. He barely missed. Almost had him. I’m just going with the most likely explanation given the current evidence.

Where have I seen this before?

“I brought the fact that I’m for Trump.

And he called me stupid.

He was a know-it-all.

He acted like he knew everything, especially politics-related.

I saw that about Springfield the other day. I wouldn't say it's a very wealthy city. Lot of African Americans. So will crime explode? (It already has a fair amount). Immigrants taking their jobs? Where in the world are all these 'new Dem voters'' going to work? Other than a truck plant (Harvester I think if it's still there) I can't recall much else there. Not that far from Fairborn, Dayton....but if you're an illegal how do you get there? Gov't handing out free cars to illegals with everything else?

One of the culprits in all this illegal hiring is Amazon. Know a young lady that got a job with Amazon a few months ago. Worked one day and quit. No one...no one on that shift spoke English. 😡

My brother went to Columbus not long ago. Took old Rt 40 cause he hadn't been on it for a long time and just wanted to see the scenery, corn fields, etc. Said that not far past Springfield (going toward Columbus) it turned into a 4 lane and I guess it's lined with huge warehouses, etc. Maybe (probably) that the jobs. Parts of 'Corporate America' helping to destroy this country.
my wife’s friend calls our burg warehouse city. we have amazon distribution, kohl’s, kroger, trucking logistics, etc.

my wife’s friend calls our burg warehouse city. we have amazon distribution, kohl’s, kroger, trucking logistics, etc.
It's amazing how much warehousing has been built North of Cincy. Friend of mine drives a semi (no, his name is not Joe) and once in awhile when I'm bored I'll ride with to keep him company and shoot the BS. Has a route that takes him to the Monroe exit. Bunch of warehousees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT