• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
c3261781cd2df0ca.png

Langone was a huge trump supporter in 16 and 20
I was going to respond the same (and more) earlier but waited to see if anyone else would.
And he will support and vote for Trump this year. He's a very, very strong Republican and conservative in the Wall Street environment.

I would say more but don't want to come across as bragging. Many on this board know that I used to live in Atlanta... 😉 😉

Hardly. As usual you walked into the typical lefty trap where you sink into a juicy position then find out you cant logically defend it
Defend what? You claimed antimatter didn’t exist, was essentially God, then when I showed it to you you said this nonsense:
Oh good. Theyre making planets and infinite solar systems with it then?

Case closed. Glad that was settled.
Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

LOL, Trump or whoever would have officially won the nomination automatically gets more SS after the RNC, so reports that Biden or whoever is giving Trump extra detail is disingenous. The scummiest people you could ever search for and find are at the top of our current government.
Trumps Rally’s should be held indoors in an arena like setting in order to better be able to man the perimeter and monitor who enters and exits the premises.

Trumps Rally’s should be held indoors in an arena like setting in order to better be able to man the perimeter and monitor who enters and exits the premises.
Can't remember if I saw it on here or on a news site, but the first rally coming out of the RNC is an arena in Michigan with Trump and Vance. Wonder if that was already scheduled or changed since Saturday. I know you can't just book an arena on a moments notice, but maybe.

Yeah I don't see him in a field or an airport hanger anymore.

What a coincidence that he's done so many of these with no problems but the month Biden and Mayorkis are thorougly embarrassed it all goes wrong.........

It is your side and its projection that must lead you to that almost insane 2nd sentence. What civil liberties have you been deluded into believing by the leftists? How about your right to have a gas stove? A functional car that runs on gas? The right to own a gun? The right to determine what drug (vaccine) you have inserted into your body.

The left is nothing but a bunch of Karen's on a HOA board.
Someone get Catemus some depends, tampons, and toilet paper because he/she/it has it coming out of all orifices. It is hard for posters to just come in and rival the likes of Dion, shinhead, and sammy'sdad in 1 or 2 post but that idiot just did.

Still amazing to me the picking and choosing of who is and isn’t prosecuted in Washington. The entire concept of no violence in politics is to limit the concept of a people taking their country back from the criminal element. No criminal politician wants to end up like Mussolini and that’s the truth. Which I don’t blame them, id rather go to prison rather than be drug through the streets.

You know this country has been completely propagandized when guys like JFK, Reagan, and Trump are seen as assassination worthy but the Clinton’s, Bush’s, and Obama’s have never even experienced a paper ball thrown their way.
I think you’re forgetting the trauma Obama endured with the rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask which was just unacceptable to leftist media. 😂

Biden in Vegas talking to the naacp invokes Charlottesville, freaking Charlottesville, Jan 6, George Floyd and how they protested peacefully. I mean shit. Just a few days later and all the have are 4-8 yr old debunked stories they created, been proven as lies and yet still just spewing boogeyman crap towards black voters. They completely disregard Trump's first 3 yrs in office and narrow everything down to the months after democrats shut everything down because of the virus they spearheaded to destroy world economies.

It's truly unbelievable to see. We need a complete cleansing and overhaul

Someone get Catemus some depends, tampons, and toilet paper because he/she/it has it coming out of all orifices. It is hard for posters to just come in and rival the likes of Dion, shinhead, and sammy'sdad in 1 or 2 post but that idiot just did.
He says he's old and oppressed. I'm guessing the reality is that he's old and has been la azy bum all of his life,

Last edited:
While I have a lot of question unanswered, like most of you, I can't buy this guy's account. If you go up this page and look at the picture from behind Trump when he standing straight in line with the building (#669683 by @55wildcat)....with all the people standing I don't think there's any way someone can shoot him from the windows of that building. Wouldn't even be able to see him.

While I have a lot of question unanswered, like most of you, I can't buy this guy's account. If you go up this page and look at the picture from behind Trump when he standing straight in line with the building (#669683 by @55wildcat)....with all the people standing I don't think there's any way someone can shoot him from the windows of that building. Wouldn't even be able to see him.
I don’t 100% agree with the gentleman’s post, but wanted to put it out there for comment. It would help for the government to be transparent and not obfuscate.

Biden in Vegas talking to the naacp invokes Charlottesville, freaking Charlottesville, Jan 6, George Floyd and how they protested peacefully. I mean shit. Just a few days later and all the have are 4-8 yr old debunked stories they created, been proven as lies and yet still just spewing boogeyman crap towards black voters. They completely disregard Trump's first 3 yrs in office and narrow everything down to the months after democrats shut everything down because of the virus they spearheaded to destroy world economies.

It's truly unbelievable to see. We need a complete cleansing and overhaul
We need a PURGE

Stan the caddy was seen in another thread saying he likes to come to the political thread and laugh at everyone. Typical douchebag misfit freak leftist (assuming he wears diapers and has purple hair) that believes his immoral lifestyles and preferences are superior to moral people. What he doesn’t know is every time he laughs at someone he’s giving them likes. It must get to him because he spends hours and hours in this thread lol. No way he’s got a life.

I’m am so blessed I wasn’t born a mental midget with the morality of a demon. Hope you figure out your life Stan, rootin for ya. If you’d like to show how little you’re able to debate I’d be here to make an example but we all know you’re too big of a coward to do it, probably raised that way. Cowards breed cowards.

Spend those hours in the background and use your emojis. lol.
IIRC Stan likes cawk also.

In the spirit of unity, I'd just like to say to our resident lefties on this thread, Dion/Plat/Sammy/Shinbone/KAB/Nightwish/BBBlazing/Richie...

SUCK IT!
You know I'm a libertarian/minarchist, right?

It's alright, I'm used to it. I get called a facist, nazi, redneck by the left. And a lefty, lib, blue haired freak, democrat by the right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT