POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still amazing to me the picking and choosing of who is and isn’t prosecuted in Washington. The entire concept of no violence in politics is to limit the concept of a people taking their country back from the criminal element. No criminal politician wants to end up like Mussolini and that’s the truth. Which I don’t blame them, id rather go to prison rather than be drug through the streets.

You know this country has been completely propagandized when guys like JFK, Reagan, and Trump are seen as assassination worthy but the Clinton’s, Bush’s, and Obama’s have never even experienced a paper ball thrown their way.
W matrix-dodged a shoe.

Unless there is a field of science which holds that matter can either spring into existence from nothing, or is eternal, there definitely is.
Yeah, that’s how quantum physics works. Pairs are always popping into existence and annihilating. That’s what Hawking radiation is, when a pair pops in but one half is snatched by a black hole sending the other spiraling off instead of immediately annihilating like usual.

Her name is Luna. as in Lunatic.
I am seriously beginning to think it was a mistake to let women vote. 75 % of American women are evil nutjobs anymore.
Beginning? I’ve been there for awhile. You can always bank on the most ignorant and unhinged emotional crap to come from this group.

This group is also the main reason why the gay agenda has progressed so much in our schools and why there’s so many more new trans kids. It’s not dads doing it. 😂 That’s not even mentioning how much random screaming they do and how they’re on a record number of anti depressants right now.

But I digress.

Last edited:
It’s pretty hard to not be a conspiracy theorist on this considering it was just two days before Trump was to get the nominee.

That’s quite a coincidence in addition to how a 20 year old kid could get a clear shot on a roof.
Yes, and before naming a VP for the ticket as well. This would leave only one demented old fella in the race. At this point, if we learned she had been ordered not to secure that roof from higher up the chain of command, I wouldn't even bat an eye at this point.

Reactions: SDC888
smh.

Biden just asked "what the hell is the matter with this man" as he talked about Trump and tried to paint him as a racist. Actually he yelled it agrily.

Democrats don't mean ANYTHING they say to your face unless it's vitriol against CONS.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
LOL now do Kamala. #Hypocrisy

Hypocrisy? Kamala is the worst of all time. Ill definitely vote the trump vance ticket but id feel better if trump wasn't so old

not saying he didn’t make that claim but i knew his grandfather and was aware where the family came from.

I definitely don't doubt that. I just thought it was salesmanship that he fooled so many. At least until i saw him continue to prod for his place and mold his views and personality to what he needed.

I bet we'll learn more about that bankrupt huge greenhouse in Morehead he got a piece of solely for tying his name to it.

bbis, Wiki says he was born in Middleton, OH & went to school there. Maybe they're wrong.

Theyre probably right. Him saying he was born in eky and moved was probably a lie too.

These are basically my thoughts on jd Vance at this point:

Pence was the opposite side of the same coin. Didnt deliver a state. Added nothing of value. Looking back i guess the thought was they needed him to rope in the evangelicals. Little did they know that same group would soon spend all day posting trump Jesus mashups on Facebook

Reactions: Stan the caddy
You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.

Is this a satire account? No human can be that dumb. I saw where you posted that you were old and oppressed. You and Fran the Caddie should compare notes. Granted you'd trade empty pages but give it a try. [roll]

PS, the only civil war you'll see in this country is if Trump wins as you and your ilk will tear the country apart......again. GTFOout of here.

GSlFCA4bIAUinxK

we’re on the right track…let’s keep it rollin’

So many of these people are totally unwell. King can at least chalk it up to his heavy drug use in the past. But all of these others are simply beyond brainwashed. King, a wealthy author, acting like he’s in danger of a Trump presidency is a threat to him financially is so stupid.

These people are so lost. Convinced this is Star Wars and the Empire is coming for them (all while they actually support big government).

“Oh no! Someone wants to stop letting the third world in here, doesn’t want war, and to not have you taxed out of your minds! Reeeee!”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT