POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are those the only options? Is this the political equivolent of saying "If we don't have Cal then we will end up with a Gillispie type hire."

They are Dem-Lite politicans. McConnell did some good and he also served the uniparty.
So you'd rather have a Dim than McConnell?

My thought is the those people are voted-in because they best represent their voters. Duh. Move too far one way or other & the other party wins. I here this uniparty - so simplistic - crap all the time and when Pubs move right, they lose. What happened to the 2022 wave with all the right winger losers?

maybe i didn’t follow his story as closely as some people have—and i never read his book, but i live very near where he grew up and it’s common knowledge that he never lived in eastern ky except spending summers. i ‘ve never heard anyone around here or my friends and relatives who live in the ky town where his gr parents are from ever complain that jd claimed he lived there. i don’t get the criticism.

The subtitle says it's a memoir

Least popular booth at the convention:

@55wildcat

GSkBdx_XcAAGXji

You already now it!....LOL

That's what bothers me. Most guys I know who shoot, and none of them are marksmen/sniper level...with a good scope could 'nail it' at only 120-150 yards. So they basically have him in their sights...know what he's about to do (pull the trigger)...and they do nothing.
You make a very good point !!
I've seen the pictures and videos of the Secret Service sniper teams and they have wrap-around microphones on.
What I do not understand is why they did not immediately notify those protecting Trump so that he could be covered up and quickly placed out of line of fire ?? I suspect that will be one of many talking points about various failures and breakdowns in security at the event. It may simply be a matter of seconds and there wasn't time for the snipers to notify their fellow secret service associates down by Trump ... there will be much discussion about the failures here, especially the failure to be more pro-active in their security of Trump and the entire area.

Last edited:
School choice should've always existed. Being trapped in some BS school you don't want to go to all because of some line drawn up by a committee which often doesn't make sense at all.

Democrats are only pro choice if it's to kill your baby or to let a 7 year old change genders.
I don't know if you live in KY, but if people don't support the KY Amendment that allows for non "common" schools expenditures, MAGA in Ky is a figment. As a conservative, I support it, but hear from too many that Dims & those dependent on public schools will defeat. And I think some of those that call themselves MAGA will help send it down too. Yet to hear MAGA here come out for it makes me suspicious of them.

I don't know if you live in KY, but if people don't support the KY Amendment that allows for non "common" schools expenditures, MAGA in Ky is a figment. As a conservative, I support it, but hear from too many that Dims & those dependent on public schools will defeat. And I think some of those that call themselves MAGA will help send it down too. Yet to hear MAGA here come out for it makes me suspicious of them.

Huh? Wtf are you even saying here? Lol

Somehow, you write like Biden speaks.

So you'd rather have a Dim than McConnell?

My thought is the those people are voted-in because they best represent their voters. Duh. Move too far one way or other & the other party wins. I here this uniparty - so simplistic - crap all the time and when Pubs move right, they lose. What happened to the 2022 wave with all the right winger losers?

I don’t think you’re completely understanding the idea of a uni-party. Would I rather have guys like McConnell than Schumer? Yes, but reasons why aren’t all that substantial policy wise it’s mainly more to do with wedge issues especially down the line. What does the monetary or fiscal policy differences matter when both parties are going to screw the American people on the other end of the spectrum. Many times it simply balances out to benefit few anyway. We’ve had republican and democrat politicians for decades and if you didn’t notice, the American people’s way of life has not improved no matter who retains office. It’s essentially like getting punched in a different eye. So sure I’d rather have a Republican but it’s not for real reasons other than the obvious wedges.

A man like Trump is all we have to actually create a section of the political body which could actually create substantial and adequate changes. This isn’t a conversation of policy to policy, it’s a conversation of full scope impact.

But the Democratic Party is terrible so I’d prefer anything to them in the end.

Last edited:
Biden is completely collapsing once again in this interview with Lester Holt.

He claims he talked to "him" when speaking about the director of the Secret Service. I'd say it's concerning the commander in chief isn't talking to high level security officials.

Gets testy with Holt.

Makes a bunch of word salad. Says he listens to know one....you know, the democracy on the ballot guy.

Says obama asked him to be vp in 2020

I think he just spent summers there where his grandma lived but yes, I was put off by it when this was promoted as well like that’s not your story, bud.

The subtitle says its a memoir. So he definitely acted like it was something he lived. He didn't admit it till he was completely busted.

The subtitle says its a memoir. So he definitely acted like it was something he lived. He didn't admit it till he was completely busted.
I didn't read the book. It was promoted super heavily and apparently got a movie. His mom's side was apparently in Breathitt County. He moved to Middletown, OH , had a bad home life. He apparently visited frequently or spent summers there but I don't think in the book he says he's from there but he discusses his family roots there.

To me with the book title, it sounds like you're trying to pass that off as your own but to be fair, I don't think he says he was from there. I could be wrong though. Everyone told me to read it but I had no interest.

That's what bothers me. Most guys I know who shoot, and none of them are marksmen/sniper level...with a good scope could 'nail it' at only 120-150 yards. So they basically have him in their sights...know what he's about to do (pull the trigger)...and they do nothing.
I shot Expert in the Army. 38/40. And I can tell you that 130 yards is a joke to someone like me. This kid was a total stiff.

Reactions: Lost In FL
He's not allowing ppl to raise rent by 5%

It's economically illiterate bc landlords will just sell the f'n house or not buy property to rent. This is the type of thing only progressives think is intelligent.
I've always thought it was dumb as hell to have a group of people who have never actually lived like normal people or run a business, to make legislation that is straight up student all because their idealism and ignorance blinds them to reality. LIke think about this, you're an employer, would you hire a guy who has no clue about how to do anything? We do it all the time in politics.

Ever had to actually budget something? Had a payroll? Built anything? No, these people are leeches.

I know this is for the entire party but this feels like you're at Big Blue Madness and having to wait to see the men's team come out. We do not need to hear from everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
He’s almost to stage 3.

It does happen and here’s why it’s a good thing!

His shtick isn’t nearly as bad as megablues.

Im in the middle on this, but I found ABCnews cited a cnn story referenced from a motherjones article that quoted an opinion from The Atlantic paid by a grant from Obama, Hillary, Soros and ActBlue.

I thought you might be interested.
You're on fire today, Blue!

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT