POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mayorkas announces there will be an independent investigation in the Trump shooting.
I sure an “independent” investigation under DHS Mayorkas “leadership” will find, among other things:

Democratic rhetoric played no part in radicalizing the shooter

The 20-year old incel acted alone; he simply drove up on his own once he heard on local media a few days earlier that Trump was coming to Butler. In spite of having no prior knowledge of the venue, he skillful evaded detection until moments before the shooting began. A ladder that enabled him to climb the roof was carelessly left behind by a contactor and he had the wherewithal to use it.

The Secret Service protection afforded to Trump was more than sufficiently adequate.

If I’m Trump I think I hire a premier worldwide private investigation firm to run in parallel with whatever the government is doing. I wish I could trust them but I just don’t think I can.

Biden should pardon the shooter in an official act of magnanimity to unite the country.
GSdxQMaXwAAcHV8

There you go…. Glad to see you getting with the program…..

J/K my sarcasm detector has pegged out on your post LOLOLOLOL
Must be your sarcasm as it ain't mine. MAGA is letting loose with what they really believe now that they're convinced Trump has it won.

I never get on this thread because politics has become so nasty and divisive in our society. I have read it tonight because of the obvious national tragedy/emergency that happened today in Pennsylvania. Reading through at least 20 pages of this thread, all I can say is that people are just outright nasty, ignorant of the other side's beliefs, and divisive at every opportunity. Just because someone holds political beliefs that are more liberal or conservative than you, does not make them a piece of shit. All liberals are not pieces of shit because they don't think everyone should own guns. Likewise, all conservative leaning political folks aren't pieces of shit or scum because of the fact they don't think the same as you. As someone that leans socially liberal and fiscally conservative (which at least 60% of the people in our country probably do if they would admit it and get out of their particular "side"), I'm glad the person that tried to kill Donald Trump was shot and killed. I'm sorry anyone was injured at all. But until people are willing to focus on things they agree on and work their way out from there, instead of focusing solely on the things they disagree about and offer no common ground, this country is flat ****ed. I will be 88 soon and have lived through multiple wars and have seen the best and the worst this country has to offer. Now, I'm seeing the absolute worst. Until people can try to compromise and see similarities in beliefs instead of fighting and name calling due to differences, it will not get better. Anyone that calls me the nasty names that are being used here tonight for Democrats, or liberals, or "libtards" as I've read way too much on here tonight can kiss my ass. I've raised 5 kids, I have 17 grandkids, 18 great grandkids and 1 great great grandkid. They have been successful, tax paying members of society. Some have been military, some not. They fall all over the political spectrum, but when we get a chance to get together, we all love each other and have a great time. If more of the people that start political fights would spend more time with their families, forming bonds and having fun together instead of focusing their daily life on politicians that have different views than they have, maybe we could right this ship and build a better country for everyone in it.
Well said except all liberals are pos

Caption of this says 'An unidentified man answers the door at the home of 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, named by the FBI as the "subject involved" in the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump, in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, U.S. July 15, 2024. '

About the right age for the father.

Also, if Mom and Dad are die hard Dems as have been reported...and he's a 'mental health professional'....why did he buy a rifle?

Donald-Trump-Butler-PA-Shooting-Day-3_08.jpg

The 20-year old incel acted alone; he simply drove up on his own once he heard on local media a few days earlier that Trump was coming to Butler. In spite of having no prior knowledge of the venue, he skillful evaded detection until moments before the shooting began. A ladder that enabled him to climb the roof was carelessly left behind by a contactor and he had the wherewithal to use it.

The Secret Service protection afforded to Trump was more than sufficiently adequate.

GSjsMYaXwAE-BTe

From Pittsburgh....

WPXI-11 reported:
Channel 11′s Nicole Ford confirmed that Beaver County’s ESU team had eight members at the rally, including snipers and spotters. According to Ford’s sources, one of them noticed a suspicious man on a roof near the rally at 5:45 p.m., called it in and took a picture of the person. We have learned from our sources the person in that picture is Thomas Crooks. We’re told it’s not clear if Crooks had a gun with him at that point.
According to multiple sources, a law enforcement officer had also previously seen Crooks on the ground and called him in as a suspicious person with a picture prior to 5:45 p.m. Our sources tell us an officer checked the grounds for Crooks at that point, but did not see him where the first picture was taken.
26 minutes after the second picture of Crooks was taken by law enforcement and the information called in, shots were fired from the roof of the American Glass Research building. Seconds later, a Secret Service sniper returned fire and killed Crooks.

Reactions: IdaCat and blubo
I don't know man. Trump tossed out a ton of red meat for Libs to feast on with Vance. They would have been on their heels with Younkin or even Haley. He honestly gave democrats exactly what they wanted.
Meh... Those libs ain't voting for Trump anyway... doesn't matter what they think.

He picked the best fighter (other than Vivek).

The VP pick is just filler. They don’t do anything unless someone dies. Trump is the party and the ticket. Pence made sense to try and persuade the boomer Christians that were taken back by Trump’s style. Now? It doesn’t matter. You’re either for the left’s craziness or you’re not.
Just filler but also the automatic frontrunner for the nomination in 2028.

Oh? So Sirhan Sirhan was a conservative Republican? Good to know...

(Yes I know it was pistol, not a rifle. Just putting this here because someone would totally be that pedantic knowing this thread.)
You know we tolerate your ignorance but you do know that Humphrey was to the left of Kennedy, right?

None of that had anything to do with y RFK was shot.

p1znGsslpbC1DfMl.jpeg

😂 Sure thing, Feds.

You have access to texts, phone history, social media and search history and you can’t quite get a handle on where this guy’s mind is after shooting someone?

That’s funny cause some random guy could pick up his girlfriend’s phone right this moment and discover her cheating but this crack pot team can’t figure out this guy’s beliefs.

Someone so motivated to shoot Trump definitely didn’t post politically on Reddit or anywhere. 😂
It means they opened his phone and went “Holy phuch we can’t let anyone see this”

Trump is alive because of God imo. It’s a similar situation to George Washington being shot in war many times but the bullets didn’t penetrate. To the point where enemies would stop shooting because it seemed divine. There’s a really good book that details this situation but I’m having trouble recalling the name. If anyone is interested I can find it.

Trump should be dead that’s obvious. I shoot regularly and that was not a difficult shot especially when the target continues to stand there as you fire 7 rounds. He should have been hit. The fact that he wasn’t to me is divine especially considering how close it came his head. God doesn’t send a roaring fire he always does just enough for his will to be carried out.

I’m a firm believer that this country is running rampant with evil influence and God has his hand around it because it’s not time. Trump has a purpose that must be carried out.

My opinion.
The book is “The Light and the Glory”

You remember the 2016 DNC when the left brought out a midget and every group they could think of?

They’re just a disgusting group. Was just arguing someone who thinks there’s no difference in either side. I’m not a republican, but if someone can’t see how out of control and dangerous the left in this country has become then you are ignorant to the political makeup of today. And I promise everyone, any time the communist element is down a particular side, the best thing you can understand is that’s the side you want to be as far away from as possible. To me, and one reason I call myself a right wing pragmatist is because it’s the furthest idea away from the Marxist and communist element.

As I said, Pubs (meaning most these days) are MAGA, meaning not conservatives. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you to understand. You can't love spending & deficits/debt like Trump & be conservative.
Lol...you of all people shouldn't be calling others not conservative. Almost hard to believe you typed all of that and didn't immediately burst into flames.

Lol...you of all people shouldn't be calling others not conservative. Almost hard to believe you typed all of that and didn't immediately burst into flames.
I'm most certainly not of the McCain/Romney/McConnell mold. The GOP have been losers forever, content on losing; weak, and cave to the left all the time. We need saboteurs completely pushed out of the party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT