How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much for toning down the rhetoric -

The Biden-Harris 2024 campaign shared a longer statement attacking Vance as having “a reputation as one of the most far-right extremists in Washington.”

“Vance has repeatedly attempted to whitewash the political violence that occurred on January 6,” Biden-Harris 2024 Chair Jen O’Malley Dillon said in a statement.

O’Malley Dillon added that the Ohio Republican will “bend over backwards to enable Trump and his extreme MAGA agenda, even if it means breaking the law and no matter the harm to the American people.”

“Over the next three and a half months, we will spend every single day making the case between the two starkly contrasting visions Americans will choose between at the ballot box this November: the Biden-Harris ticket who’s focused on uniting the country, creating opportunity for everyone, and lowering costs; or Trump-Vance – whose harmful agenda will take away Americans’ rights, hurt the middle class, and make life more expensive – all while benefiting the ultra-rich and greedy corporations,” the Biden campaign said.

"We cannot allow this type of political violence and Donald Trump to continue to exist," Biden said in a statement to the media. "Threats of political violence, assassination attempts on presidents, and Donald J. Trump have no place in this country. In the wake of what happened over the weekend, I am calling on all political parties and the American people to lower the temperature of the discourse in this nation and get rid of all the dangerous rhetoric and Donald Trump. Gotta get rid of him, too. And also… also… the… the… anyway."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
So much for toning down the rhetoric -

The Biden-Harris 2024 campaign shared a longer statement attacking Vance as having “a reputation as one of the most far-right extremists in Washington.”

“Vance has repeatedly attempted to whitewash the political violence that occurred on January 6,” Biden-Harris 2024 Chair Jen O’Malley Dillon said in a statement.

O’Malley Dillon added that the Ohio Republican will “bend over backwards to enable Trump and his extreme MAGA agenda, even if it means breaking the law and no matter the harm to the American people.”

“Over the next three and a half months, we will spend every single day making the case between the two starkly contrasting visions Americans will choose between at the ballot box this November: the Biden-Harris ticket who’s focused on uniting the country, creating opportunity for everyone, and lowering costs; or Trump-Vance – whose harmful agenda will take away Americans’ rights, hurt the middle class, and make life more expensive – all while benefiting the ultra-rich and greedy corporations,” the Biden campaign said.
In other words, they are claiming that Vance is going to do what they have done to Americans the last 4 years.
It's constant sophomoric projection with these clowns.

p1znGsslpbC1DfMl.jpeg

😂 Sure thing, Feds.

You have access to texts, phone history, social media and search history and you can’t quite get a handle on where this guy’s mind is after shooting someone?

That’s funny cause some random guy could pick up his girlfriend’s phone right this moment and discover her cheating but this crack pot team can’t figure out this guy’s beliefs.

Someone so motivated to shoot Trump definitely didn’t post politically on Reddit or anywhere. 😂
I said yesterday, they could find a one page manifesto stating in big bold letters “Joe Biden told me to put Trump in the bullseye, so I decided to take him out,” and the FBI will tell us they can’t determine a motive.

In the interest of being an optimist in these dark days, that’s pretty much how I felt about Trump in 2016.

True enough but trump had decades of interviews where he laid out exactly what he would do. Then went about trying to do it.

Vance just does whatever benefits him.

don’t know that he ever claimed to have lived in appalachia. he was born and reared in ohio where he graduated high school and ohio state.

I think he just spent summers there where his grandma lived but yes, I was put off by it when this was promoted as well like that’s not your story, bud.

Exactly. Thats definitely what he sold. Media and readers alike all lapped it up. It wasnt till he got rich and popular they found out it was all a lie. There was nothing biopic about it.

Everything he does is a lie.

• Wow
Reactions: blubo
p1znGsslpbC1DfMl.jpeg

😂 Sure thing, Feds.

You have access to texts, phone history, social media and search history and you can’t quite get a handle on where this guy’s mind is after shooting someone?

That’s funny cause some random guy could pick up his girlfriend’s phone right this moment and discover her cheating but this crack pot team can’t figure out this guy’s beliefs.

Someone so motivated to shoot Trump definitely didn’t post politically on Reddit or anywhere. 😂

Tell us that you, the feds, facilitated this without telling us that you facilitated it. Same awkward lack of info after Vegas shooting, Whitmer "kidnapping," "insurrection" day, election interference, election fraud, etc... Why not scream, "We did it. What are you gonna do about it?"

I was a very young adult when the two Kennedy assassinations took place in the 1960s. The level of political hate then is comparable to today.

The big difference today is social media. More sick people are interacting with each other than could ever have been possible in the 1960s and yet two prominent politicians were assassinated then.

Trump has used social media to stir up an unbelievable amount of vitriol from the far right. It’s not surprising at all that a sick person with a rifle has tried to take him out. We can expect more of this. There are many more sick people waiting for their chances at infamy.

It’s going to be a very hot political summer, one that will go right up to Election Day. Considering the candidates and the unique divide in this country now, it could become continuous. I’m very sad for our country.
What Bullsh*t

Obamacare might be shit legislation and mich did what mitch does in striking deals that somehow he benefits from, but having Garland on the SS Bench taking the place of the most conservative justice there would have been disastrous for a generation.

Not a mitch a fan here. But that was a far more influential and long reaching move.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Vance is a grifter who literally called Trump "a total fraud," a "moral disaster" and "America's Hitler" back in 2016. 🤣

He underperformed Trump in Ohio in 2022 and is an morality extremist MAGA dum-dum.

The only good thing is with a win he'll vacate his Senate seat.

I beg we take a pause on the word “grifter.” One of the most overused words in political message boarding over the past few years.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Obamacare might be shit legislation and mich did what mitch does in striking deals that somehow he benefits from, but having Garland on the SS Bench taking the place of the most conservative justice there would have been disastrous for a generation.

Not a mitch a fan here. But that was a far more influential and long reaching move.
Obamacare has nearly wiped out the middle class. I wasn't able to afford health insurance for several years because of it. And this isn't some sort of scorecard. Mitch caved for a reason. Likely they bought him out.

I said yesterday, they could find a one page manifesto stating in big bold letters “Joe Biden told me to put Trump in the bullseye, so I decided to take him out,” and the FBI will tell us they can’t determine a motive.

And you nailed it.

Right up there with the best of them-

Trump's Russian dossier is real.
Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation.
Trump committed a felony by having documents he was allowed to have.
Biden didn't commit felonies for over a decade by having documents he wasn't authorized to have.

True enough but trump had decades of interviews where he laid out exactly what he would do. Then went about trying to do it.

Vance just does whatever benefits him.

Exactly. Thats definitely what he sold. Media and readers alike all lapped it up. It wasnt till he got rich and popular they found out it was all a lie. There was nothing biopic about it.

Everything he does is a lie.

maybe i didn’t follow his story as closely as some people have—and i never read his book, but i live very near where he grew up and it’s common knowledge that he never lived in eastern ky except spending summers. i ‘ve never heard anyone around here or my friends and relatives who live in the ky town where his gr parents are from ever complain that jd claimed he lived there. i don’t get the criticism.

No, the attitude is eff that warmongering, grifting establishment P0s that couldn't be bothered to ever lift a finger to help Trump or stand up for him. Uni-party grifting piece of excrement. The poster boy for term limits.
Couldn't lift a finger to help Trump? WTF is that? How did Trump get a 6-3 SC Conserve majority w/o McConnell? How the h else did he not help Trump?

Trump says he wants unity. Y'all are all opposed to that. Unity is a mirage. F-ing dad.

I know this topic is basically an echo chamber, but the insane hypocrisy on here tonight about some of this is mind-numbing.

So for years most on the other side of the aisle have denied, fought, and railed against any insinuation that Trump had anything to do with the folks that stormed the Capital on January 6th.

And now today those same people are talking about how a zombie cadaver in Joe Biden, who looks like he might fall dead at any moment, and his Dark Brandon liberal filth are responsible for pulling the trigger on Trump.

Please, I beg of you all, do better. Have decency.
Jan 6 was a Dem/3 letter agency op. The media/Dems hid Biden’s condition from u for years yet you still parrot all their other lies. What a sheep!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT