POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty well. Oddly enough, the crossover between pro wrestling and politics is quite large. You seem to have just shifted from believing wrestling is real to believing politics are. Maybe you'll grow out of it too

THE JEWISH HILLBILLY HAMMER aint playin' around this time! He's really pissed off and he's not going to let anyone disrespect Israel!

You watch wrestling?

I feel sorry for people like yourself that think they are smart but are dumb as a hammer. But have fun watching AEW! [roll]
I actually don't watch much wrestling at all anymore. Follow the headlines and whatnot.

It would be good for everyone to take a similar approach to politics, but that doesn't appear to be possible for some

Reactions: Girthang
@machobland 's favorite wrastler's [roll]

Iron Sheik Nikolai Volkoff GIF

Vance perfectly fits the bill for a trump vp. Hopefully trump lives out the four, because vance is terrible and will do or say anything for money and power.

Wish trump would go a different route, for the reasons i posted many times, but thats why this is the perfect choice for trump.
Vance it is.... Definitely the best ideological fit for Trump's running mate.

As long as your favorite wrestler is Bill Goldberg you can advance in American politics. Do not try to blame any botched moves on Bill Goldberg. In fact, support Bill Goldberg with all your heart, mind, and soul, but do not acknowledge that Bill Goldberg is paying you money to support Bill Goldberg.

Seems clear that if trump TRULY wanted unity and reconciliation, he would have picked Carson or maybe Tim Scott.

Instead, he picked a guy that isn't afraid to attack the media or liberals.

Maybe not the smartest pick... unless Trump is VERY confident of a Nov victory... but, the stage is set (especially if adds Vivek to the staff) to run roughshod over the Democratic party starting Jan 21.

Me likey... hope he runs them out of he country.

Vance is a grifter who literally called Trump "a total fraud," a "moral disaster" and "America's Hitler" back in 2016. 🤣

He underperformed Trump in Ohio in 2022 and is an morality extremist MAGA dum-dum.

The only good thing is with a win he'll vacate his Senate seat.

Vance is a grifter who literally called Trump "a total fraud," a "moral disaster" and "America's Hitler" back in 2016. 🤣

He underperformed Trump in Ohio in 2022 and is an morality extremist MAGA dum-dum.

Oh wow, I expected you to endorse him.

How much head did he give to Willie Brown?

With all this talk of unity, if Trump picked a democrat for the ultimate unity pick, then they said they were running to unite the country against the establishment, they could not be beaten*.
It would just be more reason to take Trump out one way or another. So no. And yes, I know Vance has been picked.

I know nothing about the history but found this amusing on that point…

I guess his meteoric rise the last 2 years was all because he's terrible and said and did anything?
It's because the guy getting booed gave him the money to run/win his campaign. No good deed goes unpunished by MAGA.

"big spending is coming from a super PAC aligned with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), which this week announced a whopping $28 million rescue effort in Ohio, where Republican candidate J.D. Vance raised a dismal $1 million in the second quarter and has spent less than $400,000 on ads."

After McConnell gave him his largest campaign funding, only took him 15 months to turn on him:

"During Sunday's interview, Vance also criticized McConnell for not listening to Republican voters, adding that it's time for the Republican leadership to "turn the page" and for the Senate Republican leader to be someone who listens to GOP voters.

"I think we have to use this leadership election to turn the page on Republican senate leadership," Vance said. "You can't have a Senate Republican leader who seems to ooze hatred and dismay for the very people who vote most of the Republican elected leaders. Our base, I happen to think are good people in that we should be listening to them more than we do, but you can't have another establishment politician who seems to dislike the people who actually vote for the Republican Party.""

After McConnell gave him his largest campaign funding, only took him 15 months to turn on him:

"During Sunday's interview, Vance also criticized McConnell for not listening to Republican voters, adding that it's time for the Republican leadership to "turn the page" and for the Senate Republican leader to be someone who listens to GOP voters.

"I think we have to use this leadership election to turn the page on Republican senate leadership," Vance said. "You can't have a Senate Republican leader who seems to ooze hatred and dismay for the very people who vote most of the Republican elected leaders. Our base, I happen to think are good people in that we should be listening to them more than we do, but you can't have another establishment politician who seems to dislike the people who actually vote for the Republican Party.""

Good! McConnell can eat shit.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Politics is fake says @machobland

A 12 year old girl would have been disgustingly tortured, raped and killed by 2 illegals no matter who was in power.

It's all as fake as a figure 4 leg lock.

Some keep their mouth shut. Others yap their traps to remove all doubt.

Machobland gets his posts liked by a guy that's never had sex with a female that was thrown off this forum for being a tiny, racist shell of man. [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT