POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard Project 2025 is going to re-implement 8-Tracks in the new 2025 AMC Pacers. 4 miles to the gallon gas guzzlers with no exhaust pipes

Laff now bitches...120000 horsepower right up the bung!

pacer21.jpg

R.fbb9f2f47052083fb433105bbf2a6cf2

Which direction did you think it was going to go?

Every four years the the republican nom was the worst hitler yet.

There are many dions in the dem party that are openly commie. They aren’t on the fringe of the party. They are policy makers and in charge.

That should be divisive.

Legit it isn’t where will they go as much as it is where will the public allow them to go.

The extremes are literally that, extreme! And that’s absurd at this point.

Which was my point, when Trump is gone where do they pretend to stand at that point because conservatives kinda are what we are but dems adjust accordingly and Trump has them off a cliff!

well now they are just putting Icing on the cake. Make 2025 law.
The last cigarette vending machine I remember seeing was around 2005. It was in this dive bar on Reynold's Road, behind Crossroads Shopping Center. It was called Survivors, and the regulars there were TECHNICALLY surviving, but only just... LOL

Reactions: hmt5000
When democrats are using a staged, scripted, rehearsed, press conference as a litmus test for cognitive ability versus relaying important information to our country, then you know there is a problem.

At first, Biden was clearly hyped on a double caffeine shot of espresso, and then reality set in. He was slower, words and sentences tailed off, lost his train of thought, etc. And then the frequent whispering and then shouting, which are clear symptoms of dementia.

Anyone who viewed last night as a positive is truly clueless, and many are still failing to grasp the biggest issue....his failed policies which have us in this situation in the first place.

Democrats this morning....

e75f6cd1-70cc-412c-8879-08b251de1c80_text.gif

@55wildcat @screwduke1 @augustaky1

I go to the doctor yesterday, I'm 42. I like to go for a run. He says, at your age a run is hard on the joints...maybe you should think about riding a bike.

My reaction:

angry-mad.gif
I have not doubts, if he would have also suggested become vegan, one two of you would not have left that room alive.

You aren't paying to vote. You have to eat and drink to live long enough to vote so is having a age limit a tax? You can go on and on on this nonsense. If you cannot obtain an ID in the 2020's then you're retarded. Everyone has ID's. They don't want to show them so they can cheat. You're just too dumb to realize the difference.
You are either completely ignorant or corrupt as hell to say people can't get ID's in this day and time. You have to have them for many things that you do today. Just how stupid are these people who really do not know.

I heard Project 2025 is going to re-implement 8-Tracks in the new 2025 AMC Pacers. 4 miles to the gallon gas guzzlers with no exhaust pipes

I heard it does away with all vehicles. Only horse and buggy transportation will be permitted.

On the bright side all buggies will have built in 8-track tape players.

I haven't read anything about Project 2025, but given the left is exploding on it tells me that it is probably good for the country. Nothing the dims do is good for the country either short term or long.

Lol, no sense is destroying your DNC talking points. I mean, if you can’t use critical thinking skills to show dumb those tweets were then you have no hope. Just stay being an NPC and wait for the next DNC talking points.

By the way, maybe you can get with Stan the Caddy and family and enjoy his former liberal priest that touched his family
So let’s hear your “critical thinking” on those tweets where Trump is speaking at the heritage foundation and talking about them laying the groundwork for him. And please tell me again how that means Trump doesn’t know what project 2025 is or who the heritage foundation is.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Legitimate question here- how many vaccines and boosters did you get and when you did stop wearing a mask or do you still wear one?

Do you have pronouns in your bio? Or an Ukraine flag?
Another person not addressing the topic of why the video matters of Trump saying the heritage foundation is laying out the groundwork for his next term. Good job with the lame jokes though.

Keith is back on the Biden train…. I suspect Sam is also…..

They all are. They were never not going to vote for the dem candidate. Project 2025 is just their latest rationalization for voting for a literal braindead candidate.

Thats why one of their pearl clutching bullet points is the deportation of illegals. That isnt targeted at the average voter. Thats directly targeted at the libs to svoid them just staying home.

I haven't read anything about Project 2025, but given the left is exploding on it tells me that it is probably good for the country. Nothing the dims do is good for the country either short term or long.
False. And it’s not that hard to read what you’re voting for. Give it a try.

Reactions: Dionysus444
So let’s hear your “critical thinking” on those tweets where Trump is speaking at the heritage foundation and talking about them laying the groundwork for him. And please tell me again how that means Trump doesn’t know what project 2025 is or who the heritage foundation is.

What’s your “critical thinking” on trump’s tweet saying sound of the project 2025 ideas are terrible and he doesn’t support it?

Reactions: hmt5000 and exemjr
Another person not addressing the topic of why the video matters of Trump saying the heritage foundation is laying out the groundwork for his next term. Good job with the lame jokes though.

I hope he is. They have incredible conservative policies. He would've done well to listen more to them last time.

I see the in state libs all have tears in their soy lattes this morning over the new law to combat the insane homeless problem in Louisville.

They claim it makes homelessness a crime, which of course is false. What it makes a crime is people just being homeless wherever they want which was never ok in the first place. If you are a business owner, a random person has no right to pass out on your doorstep driving away your business. Nor do they have the right to pee, poop, or masterbate on the sidewalk in broad daylight; all of which happens in Louisville. Yes in Louisville yes seen with my own two eyes.

Fret not libs because you can pretty much guarantee noone in Louisville will actually enforce this law and zombies can still stumble around and expose themselves to whomever whenever, camp in whatever place they want driving away and harrasing patrons and tourists, or od on street benches so kids trying to go to the science center can see emts narcan them back to life.

What’s your “critical thinking” on trump’s tweet saying sound of the project 2025 ideas are terrible and he doesn’t support it?
The same thing I think anytime trumps lips are moving. No one lies more. It’s funny how there’s always a video or a tweet that instantly shows he’s lying no matter what the topic is.

I hope he is. They have incredible conservative policies. He would've done well to listen more to them last time.
Cool. Now go read the gameplan that they’re actually talking out loud about and is written down on paper. Not hard to find. Not the kind of world we want to live in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT