• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dd2541f3728cc044.png

Um, simple demographics.

When you let in 1 million of a foreign, Muslim population into a country of say 6 million, how long before the recorded birthrate of said groups play true, and in a democratic majority rule type system, it is, as Thanos said, 'inevitable'.

Not sure if you are clever enough to get from A to C, you seem stuck on B.
Midseason can't have an IQ above 50. Guy is just plain dumb.

Very disheartening that this country has these two (2) candidates for the Presidency.
It is a disservice to the country and its voters.
Biden is clearly too old, feeble and mentally unfit. I believe the entire country realizes this.
Trump is simply unfit. Former aides and allies have publicly said so:
1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”
2. His second attorney general, Bill Barr: “Someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”
3. His first secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people – does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us.”
4. His second secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”
5. His chairman of the joint chiefs, retired Gen. Mark Milley, seemed to invoke Trump: “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”
6. His first secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”
7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”
8. His presidential transition vice-chairman, Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.”
9. His second national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”
10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”
11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”
12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”
13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”
15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”
16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy.
17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”
18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”
19. His former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen: “Donald’s an idiot.”
20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”
21. A former director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, who is now a CNN political commentator: “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”
22. A top aide in charge of his outreach to African Americans, Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; Donald Trump, and his decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”
23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I thought that he did do a lot of good during his four years. I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”
24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”

It's a real shame that this country simply does not have better choices !!
Ranked Choice Voting. A few states have already done it. Through initiative, just like cannabis legalization. Grassroots, common sense reforms from the ground up if they won’t do anything from the top.

Reactions: megablue
Ha, His own racism I assume.

Did you guys notice the uterus earrings on the last chick?

How bout the dudes that dress like ladies? Tried to cover his adam's apple lol. And the chick with the "no hate in my state" ... what are the odds if one of us POLITELY said we think trump is a better candidate that she would blow her top and scream to no end.?

By that metric you didn't even need to go back at all. RFK, who I mentioned myself in the posts, just did it. I obviously meant seriously challenged, as I have the entire time and you well know. Everyone reads these posts for themselves; arguing in bad faith doesn't improve your position. Just exposes its fragility.
I didn't argue in bad faith. I introduced an example that disproved your claim that "it doesn't happen." And your "seriously challenged" comment is "moving the goalposts" BY DEFINITION, which is exactly what I predicted you'd do.

Check and mate. Buh bye now, loser.

And another thing. I'm sick and tired of these racist Dems who are trying to throw Kamala in the trash. They think because she's of Indian and Jamaican decent they can just toss her aside like week old bread. Come on Dems...that's discrimination!
If Biden steps down, it absolutely has to be Kamala. Anything else is systemic racism. Dems da rules.

“Their plan”

Who’s plan?

Trump said it was bullshit. He’s running for president and would be the one signing laws.

Just another one of your stupid lefty hoaxes where you guys know Trump believes the exact opposite of what he says, but only you enlightened lefties can hear the dog whistles or whatever you’re calling it these days.
Stop arguing with this clown. The same moron crowd who blame Trump for J6 because when he said "go protest peacefully" he clearly MEANT "STORM THE CAPITOL AND BURN IT TO TEH GROUND!!11!!1"

I didn't argue in bad faith. I introduced an example that disproved your claim that "it doesn't happen." And your "seriously challenged" comment is "moving the goalposts" BY DEFINITION, which is exactly what I predicted you'd do.

Check and mate. Buh bye now, loser.
As I already said I mentioned RFK myself in my own posts. Why would I have done that if I meant ‘technically never had anyone run against them’? I’m not moving any goalposts, you’ve created a strawman windmill to tilt at, if we’re using hackneyed debate cliches.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
My thoughts exactly. Are they trying to pass off his dementia as Parkinson’s? To my knowledge Parkinson’s doesn’t affect mental acuity, at least until late stages. He shows little to no signs of Parkinson’s to me. What he does show is advanced stages of dementia. My father had dementia. I see it clearly. A diagnosis of early onset Parkinson’s would theoretically allow them to keep him as the figurehead while hiding him. Claiming of course he was still sharp as a tack mentally.
Cmon guys. He just has a cold.

First I’m hearing of this project as well. Can someone explain what all these awful and abhorrent agenda items are in this project? Educate me.
I had never heard of it either, except for the DAs on here. I looked it up (wiki ... not putting real effort into it) and their stated mission is to save the family, secure the border and 2 other things I've already forgotten.

But I asked the nut jobs on here: what do they dislike about the mission statement? As you can imagine ... crickets. (unless it is someone i have on ignore.)

Dems are building a case for the 25th amendment. If Baideng oligarchy won't do what they want willingly, they'll make them.

Anything to maintain power.

That party needs to go into the dustbin of history; reform themselves as something different, something not anti-American and so flauntingly degenerate.
Yep!

Did you guys notice the uterus earrings on the last chick?

How bout the dudes that dress like ladies? Tried to cover his adam's apple lol. And the chick with the "no hate in my state" ... what are the odds if one of us POLITELY said we think trump is a better candidate that she would blow her top and scream to no end.?
Back when Trump ran against Hillary, I had a customer from Wisconsin. I had always had a policy to be as nice as possible to customers, but it had reached the point where I was thinking seriously about going out of business. Normally I didn't talk politics with customers who were libs, but he kept on till I got fed up. I told him exactly what I thought, no punches pulled. Jan then jumped in and she might be more conservative than me. He left steaming mad and we never heard from him again. It was worth it.

This is the latest straw man by the left. They're going to try to waste your time arguing about it even though neither you nor Trump has espoused any of it.
Hahaha I call him out for using trite, canned phrases and he literally uses one of the exact examples from my satire within minutes. Classic. What a joke.

So, Nebraska's second is trending Trump. If that IS actually true, and he can secure that electoral vote, along with Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia, it will put him back in the WH, regardless of what happens in: Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Virginia, and the overall state of Maine.

I had never heard of it either, except for the DAs on here. I looked it up (wiki ... not putting real effort into it) and their stated mission is to save the family, secure the border and 2 other things I've already forgotten.

But I asked the nut jobs on here: what do they dislike about the mission statement? As you can imagine ... crickets. (unless it is someone i have on ignore.)
I can answer any specific questions about it you'd like, such as ending birthright citizenship or eliminating the Department of Education, but it's an over 800 page document. Lots of stuff.

I can answer any specific questions about it you'd like, such as ending birthright citizenship or eliminating the Department of Education, but it's an over 800 page document. Lots of stuff.
The two things you’ve mentioned right there are well worth pursuing for reasons that are easy to understand.

It’s precisely because they’re so common sense and because they cut at the roots of leftist power that folks like Karl have tried to make us believe they were lifted from Mein Kampf.

Just another weary lie, from a regime that has been exposed as liars.

Back to my question. What is the motivation for Merchan delaying the sentencing? I've not heard a satisfactory reason.
No idea. But the ruling had something about no evidence can come in from the time when he was president and I think there was some of that but not sure

The two things you’ve mentioned right there are well worth pursuing for reasons that are easy to understand.

It’s precisely because they’re so common sense and because they cut at the roots of leftist power that folks like Karl have tried to make us believe they were lifted from Mein Kampf.

Just another weary lie, from a regime that has been exposed as liars.
So which is it? Project 2025 has nothing to do with Trump and conservative ideas? Or these are "common sense" issues that "are well worth pursuing for reasons that are easy to understand"? Like always you immediately give the game away. Project 2025 is the roadmap of the right and conservatism, the heart of everything y'all're trying to do. Doesn't matter if Trump Truth Socials out that he doesn't know what it is and has nothing to do with it. Same when any of you say it here. There is no disavowing your core ideology. I mean if you're already going that far might as well just switch sides entirely and vote for Joe Biden.

So, your top 2 is ending birthright citizenship and eliminating the DOE???

Okay, so you still haven't named one bad thing in their version of your kampf.

So, your top 2 is ending birthright citizenship and eliminating the DOE???

Okay, so you still haven't named one bad thing in their version of your kampf.
Oh, I see something Dion doesn't like:
"There is no government program that can replace the hole in a child’s soul cut out by the absence of a father. Fatherlessness is one of the principal sources of American poverty, crime, mental illness, teen suicide, substance abuse, rejection of the church, and high school dropouts. So many of the problems government programs are designed to solve—but can’t—are ultimately problems created by the crisis of marriage and the family."

And this:
"This starts with deleting the terms sexual orientation and gender identity (“SOGI”), diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DEI”), gender, gender equality, gender equity, gender awareness, gender-sensitive, abortion, reproductive health, reproductive rights, and any other term used to deprive Americans of their First Amendment rights out of every federal rule, agency regulation, contract, grant, regulation, and piece of legislation that exists."

Oh, and this statement of hate:
"In our schools, the question of parental authority over their children’s education is a simple one: Schools serve parents, not the other way around."

38 pages in.

One more:
"Allowing parents or physicians to “reassign” the sex of a minor is child abuse and must end. For public institutions to use taxpayer dollars to declare the superiority or inferiority of certain races, sexes, and religions is a violation of the Constitution and civil rights law and cannot be tolerated by any government anywhere in the country."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT