POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? Who'd you vote for in the Dem primary? Who was even on the ballot? Marianne Williamson? I sure didn't. Incumbents don't get challenged. It doesn't happen. Look what happened to RFK. Like I already said, not my preference, but that's how it is.

But seriously who'd you vote for in the dem primary lol that's hilarious.

Yeah, that's kind of my point, commie boy.

Why did the Democrat machine keep RFK JR from running in their primary?

And, I'm not telling you who I voted for, but the point remains, I did vote in the primary election, and I DID see Joe bidens name on my ballot.

I’m sure you’re just trying to help the board, Obama.
Yes. As I stated, I was unfamiliar with Project 2025, researched and shared what I found. I thought that was a primary purpose of this board and community.
It is good to try to satisfy curiosity and become aware, I think.

Not sure why the Obama reference, as I have never mentioned him on this board or anywhere else.

Reactions: Dionysus444
especially if you’re going to visit chicago

GRwBDnMWIAAQWWJ

Does appear to be untrue but really you never know. It's not like Biden or the admin would admit to it. However...I do wonder if this was leaked by a Democrat wanting Biden out to try to stir some chaos.
Yeah, there are lots of things in the works efforting an exit of Biden from the race/presidency. There's no telling all of the motives in play behind the scenes.

Democrats cry that Trump will never leave office............while some of them want to switch out Harris for Obama.

Also, SCOTUS ruling basically leaving the door open for a "wealth tax" is insane. Like all other taxes, it would start with the wealthy and trickle down to everyone. Imagine paying yearly taxes on the home equity you carry and paying a yearly tax based on the balance of your retirment account. Every day a DEM is in office, we are one step closer to EVERYONE depending on the government, which is what they want.

Why would you suggest there's anything nefarious occuring from the party who pushed for mass immigration, gives drivers licenses to illegals, PURPOSELY registers those people to vote, does not want voter rolls audited, fights for ballot harvesting and mail-in voting?

I'm sure they're on the up and up.
FIFY

If they regain the house and keep the senate, they will not recognize Trump (if he wins) as the election winner. They have already stated that, and will start impeachment, they stated that as well. It's imperative the right hold control of the house or senate or it will be for naught. Another catch 22
Will of the people be damned.

Your claim was "it doesn't happen." But it did. And it negatively affected Bush Sr.'s presidential campaign. Claim disproved. Go ahead, move those goalposts, skippy.
By that metric you didn't even need to go back at all. RFK, who I mentioned myself in the posts, just did it. I obviously meant seriously challenged, as I have the entire time and you well know. Everyone reads these posts for themselves; arguing in bad faith doesn't improve your position. Just exposes its fragility.

What is Project 2025?

So, according to Wikipedia it is an effort to dismantle the deep state and eliminate things like child/sex trafficking. But OMG, the worst part in the wiki was their philosophy, which we CANNOT allow to happen!! (now I CLEARLY see why Dion HATES it! And I'm ALL WITH HIM/IT!):

"The Project 2025 Mandate for Leadership document outlines four main aims: restore the family as the centerpiece of American life; dismantle the administrative state; defend the nation’s sovereignty and borders; and secure God-given individual rights to live freely."

Damn that all just sounds awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT