POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The heartbreaking realization that for years we naively kept saying that we’d eventually lose our freedom, while in reality it has been lost for many years already to a pack of liars and so-called elites who have bastardized the system.

If that’s not the proof the mainstream media has literally become an actual State run media propaganda outlet for the Dems, then I don’t know what is.

They’re telling us, again, that they intend to cheat like hell. You can forget Wisconsin.

As long as we don’t have single day voting with ID, we will ALWAYS have the corruption we have seen with Biden. Like a black hole, there’s no escaping it.

Well, chalk Wisconsin up for the Democrat Party.

A Republican will never hold the presidency ever again and that includes this November. Those who think these are going to be legit elections are deluding themselves.

They’re telling us, again, that they intend to cheat like hell. You can forget Wisconsin.

As long as we don’t have single day voting with ID, we will ALWAYS have the corruption we have seen with Biden. Like a black hole, there’s no escaping it.

Of course they are. And the reason they are in such a panic over Biden's apparent mental faculties (or lack thereof) is not so much worrying about him losing, and much more about the fact it will be incredibly hard to sell the notion Biden garnered 80+ million legitimate votes in this election... which might be what it will take to top Trump again. They are most concerned with having a candidate for whom 80+ million votes seems plausible.

And it's laughable how the media is building up this Biden "interview" that will air tonight, saying he needs to have a strong showing and give people reassurance that he is capable of being President. Does anyone actually expect there will be ANYTHING aired tonight that will show anything other than Biden appearing coherent and competent?? I'll be shocked if it's anything but a "made for TV" interview, edited, sliced, and diced to create a show intended to change the narrative and save Biden's campaign. Heck, they probably shot multiple takes on answers to each question in order to achieve what is desired.

I'll say this, if Biden DOES have any obvious struggles in tonight's interview, he is most definitely toast.. if he's not already.

Here is a piece on absentee and mail-in voting that I found informative.

Reactions: Dionysus444
How interesting. Did it come from the same news complex that made you believe in Russian hoaxes, laptop disinformation, that the walking cadaver we saw last week was as sharp as a tack?

Are you able to grasp the problem?

Other Western countries can get voting over in a day without any of this. Don’t you have enough courage to ask yourself why the democrats don’t want it that way?

How interesting. Did it come from the same news complex that made you believe in Russian hoaxes, laptop disinformation, that the walking cadaver we saw last week was as sharp as a tack?

Other Western countries can get voting over in a day without any of this. Don’t you have enough courage to ask yourself why the democrats don’t want it that way?
Why would you suggest there's anything nefarious occuring from the party who pushed for mass immigration, gives drivers licenses to illegals, accidentally registers those people to vote, does not want voter rolls audited, fights for ballot harvesting and mail-in voting?

I'm sure they're on the up and up.

I do not have a problem with absolute in-person voting. I was curious about our country’s history on absentee and mail-in voting, found the piece on the History site, and shared it. That’s it …
Here’s another piece that I found interesting:

And another …

Last edited:
Here’s the problem, if the Republicans outmaneuver the Dems in Dropbox voting they’ll scream election fraud and every msm outlet will scream it too.
Its a catch 22, damned if you do abd damned if you don’t.

If they regain the house and keep the senate, they will not recognize Trump (if he wins) as the election winner. They have already stated that, and will start impeachment, they stated that as well. It's imperative the right hold control of the house or senate or it will be for naught. Another catch 22

Here’s the problem, if the Republicans outmaneuver the Dems in Dropbox voting they’ll scream election fraud and every msm outlet will scream it too.
Its a catch 22, damned if you do abd damned if you don’t.
Democrats never lose an election legitimately. It's been that way for decades. Election denying was fashionable until 2020/2021.

If they regain the house and keep the senate, they will not recognize Trump (if he wins) as the election winner. They have already stated that, and will start impeachment, they stated that as well. It's imperative the right hold control of the house or senate or it will be for naught. Another catch 22
On the off chance Trump is actually allowed to win, he will rule on EOs like crazy. GOP will not help him and he will deal with the left's craziness every day.

But that's not going to happen. Whether it's Biden/Harris/or someone new, they will win again.

Reactions: blubo and exemjr
Well, chalk Wisconsin up for the Democrat Party.

A Republican will never hold the presidency ever again and that includes this November. Those who think these are going to be legit elections are deluding themselves.
i have to agree but i pray that i’m wrong.
the fact that 49 states are allowing non citizens to vote scares me more than anything

Looks like Trump just fired a bullet into the brain of the new Reddit/Dionysus boogeyman Project 2025.

On to the next one you smooth brained NPCs.
Sometimes y'all get caught saying the quiet part out loud. We all know that well, happens here frequently. This one was so abhorrent even the master salesman Trump himself had to backpedal. Getting a man who prides himself on almost never apologizing to go out of his way to publicly disavow you means you're into some really heinous shit. Nobody wants the proposed Republican platform, not even Republicans.

Last edited:
Sometimes y'all get caught saying the quiet part out loud. We all know that well, happens here frequently. This one was so abhorrent even the master salesman Trump himself had to backpedal. Getting a man who prides himself on almost never apologizing to go out of his way to publicly disavow you means you're into some really heinous shit. Nobody wants the proposed Republican platform, even Republicans.
I'd never even heard of that platform until a couple days ago.

But, y'all aware of the job of Congress? Guess we'll see if democrats still claim to hate the filibuster.

Sometimes y'all get caught saying the quiet part out loud. We all know that well, happens here frequently. This one was so abhorrent even the master salesman Trump himself had to backpedal. Getting a man who prides himself on almost never apologizing to go out of his way to publicly disavow you means you're into some really heinous shit. Nobody wants the proposed Republican platform, even Republicans.

Hahaha, no one got caught saying anything you bum. Trump47 is his agenda. Not Project 2025. I have never even heard of Project 2025 until lefties started spewing about it. Any names in particular associated with it? Or is this more fake Russian hoax docs and more “51 intel agents”.

I have to admit. Your commitment to bullshit is top notch.

Looks like Trump just fired a bullet into the brain of the new Reddit/Dionysus boogeyman Project 2025.

On to the next one you smooth brained NPCs.
What is Project 2025?

So, according to Wikipedia it is an effort to dismantle the deep state and eliminate things like child/sex trafficking. But OMG, the worst part in the wiki was their philosophy, which we CANNOT allow to happen!! (now I CLEARLY see why Dion HATES it! And I'm ALL WITH HIM/IT!):

"The Project 2025 Mandate for Leadership document outlines four main aims: restore the family as the centerpiece of American life; dismantle the administrative state; defend the nation’s sovereignty and borders; and secure God-given individual rights to live freely."

Last edited:
Are you in the Armed Forces?

Did those people request ballots?

Were the ballots mass-mailed to anyone, including dead people?

It is fun to watch you guys own yourselves...

Have you NPCs ever heard one of us say NO for Armed Forces absentee ballots? ONCE?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT