POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are the people currently in the White House, Joe Biden, media (up till now) manipulating the political system by lying about the condition of the current president AND trying to keep him in power 4 more years?

They have lied to Americans..what do you call this if not manipulation?

CNN reports Biden at a fundraiser tonight was joking that he almost fell asleep at the debate. Is that funny or sad? It was supposed to be a joke but CNN reports it fell flat. It’s very sad that the White House thinks Americans are this stupid.
Add to that ... Russia collusion ... real or fake? Hunter's laptop ... real or fake? Ashley's diary ... real or fake?

These people have zero self-awareness...it is really boring to "debate" with them anymore as they no longer live in reality.

Are the people currently in the White House, Joe Biden, media (up till now) manipulating the political system by lying about the condition of the current president AND trying to keep him in power 4 more years?

They have lied to Americans..what do you call this if not manipulation?

CNN reports Biden at a fundraiser tonight was joking that he almost fell asleep at the debate. Is that funny or sad? It was supposed to be a joke but CNN reports it fell flat. It’s very sad that the White House thinks Americans are this stupid.

You really aren’t comparing political spin to attempting to overturn an election are you? Like are you serious?

Most hated Hollywood celeb? DeNiro right? Too bad. I used to love the guy. The Deer Hunter had the best ensemble cast. Taxi Driver, Godfather II, Raging Bull, etc.. Reiner is a real close 2nd.
At least DeNiro has managed to maintain some relevancy as an actor for a long period of time despite his blatant TDS. What exactly has Reiner accomplished of any relevance since This is Spinal Tap?

Reactions: Lost In FL and UK82
I don't necessarily disagree, but things are viewed in the context of their time. You think any of Trump's 2020ish shenanigans would've flown in the '70s?

No - I don't think that would have been supported

What a difference 30-40 yrs makes - really NOT that long ago we would have rejected never ending ill advised wars as normal -

Hell , i didn't used to think i would ever see the football cats -- inna Sugar Bowl
Now?

NOW???

Hell - i am anticipating it!

Axios Poll: Hispanic voters trust Trump more on border than Biden.

WaPo Report: Biden wants to raise taxes on 7 / 10 fed employees who work from home.

Woah!

If they work from home do they save the government money on overhead? Do they save the environment that extra travel/fuel consumption that liberals complain about? So, tax them?

Doubt that at this point.

Truth is that if Republicans ran someone who was normal, I'd consider that person. In fact, I would want that to happen. Not because they are Republican or I don't like Democrats because Im over bizarro politics. America has lost it's way. I see few great leaders. Pundit politics are a big reason for the downfall of America.
No, Democrats are. 99% of crime in this country is committed by democrats. The education system was destroyed by Horace Mann. Our government was infiltrated by and is now infested with Marxist lawyers who are looting the treasury to line their own pockets and those of their donors.

And there's no way a "normal person" could ever run for a big office. The jackals in the Democrat party and the media (but I repeat myself) would obliterate them with oppo research and persecute them without end.

I thought it was illegal for a private citizen to negotiate with a foreign government.

I think you're probably correct
We are also living in a period of heightened lawlessness - evidenced across diverse sectors

There's a team of US governors that meets with Vatican officials & Der Pope
Another creative avenue to project power or drive changes

So the Trump team is working through one of their NGO's named "Midas Touch"
Never heard of them until this evening- but using a NGO as the conduit for negotiations will keep their communication kosher

So - I believe the rapid growth of Saudi business & partnerships with the Trump Team organizations - will encourage the Kingdom of SA to pledge peace to Israel & sign the Abraham Accords

WHICH then allows wider access technology contracts and commercial sales -

Thats a high level assessment anyway

This may be THE most ignored geo-political topic of them all, right?

such pride. the just want to be accepted as normal folk

I can't even post the video of what several pride parades had going on... One had a dude in a kiddie pool that was letting other men pee on him in front of children. One had dudes swinging their junk in front kids. One had dudes faking sex which a cop said wasn't illegal because it wasn't for personal gratification.... they were all nude on public streets.

Not because of Trump, but because we need a functioning government, I think it would be better if Presidents are immune from state or federal criminal prosecution for any actions taken while in office absent impeachment, since it’s either a state or federal government bringing charges against the person. The better mechanism would be having the check and balance Congress if the President engages in criminal activity.

Civil liability is different in my mind since it’s a harmed party bringing suit against the individual.

In any case, if the President is alleged to have committed a crime, it’s going to be purely political prosecution as we’re seeing now. State and federal prosecutors should be cut off at the knees so they don’t try this bullshit again (and Obama should have been impeached and prosecuted for murdering citizens without due process).
That was the reason for the precedent. It was understood that NY could upend a president they were opposed to and then OK could upend the next one.

Gotcha. So they should’ve moved this trial and any future Trump trials to somewhere he got 90% of the vote? That’s what we’re saying now. It has to be a place of his peers AKA a place that thinks he can do no wrong? You realize how dumb you sound?
You do know that the NY trial site had 96% dnc voter base right? It feels like you are horribly uninformed on facts.

Possible point of political interest -

Trump's team working up a multi-billion dollar agreement with the Saudi's

I typed 10.000 more sweaty little words and deleted it all -

Anyone else seeing this activity and have a thought or opinion?
I come here regularly to see if you have showed and typed those thoughts, tho I will not understand them, but it is some of the most interesting things being written.

Keep going.

UK is going to ATL for the sec champ this yr!
Hopefully

Shit like this is stupid. Im an anonymous message board typing what I think. Whether you label me as a "leftie" or "rightie" makes no difference. I am sincere in everything Im typing. I don't give a shit about your winger war. I don't know how else to type it

You are very sincere in being a leftist, as evidenced by your words you type.

So, yes, you would be frothing at the mouth about DeSantis at this moment had he won the primary, with all sorts of wild claims.

Don't deny it.

We all know it to be true.

And you dodge the question again by trying to push the burden of proof onto me. Why are you so afraid to stand up for your own claims?
My claims of what? Trump and Nixon were criminals. Trump 34 felonies and Nixon resigned when it was made known to him he'd be convicted by the Senate in his impeachment. Ford then pardoned him to preempt criminal charges. Now do your Clinton and Obama.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
I think you're probably correct
We are also living in a period of heightened lawlessness - evidenced across diverse sectors

There's a team of US governors that meets with Vatican officials & Der Pope
Another creative avenue to project power or drive changes

So the Trump team is working through one of their NGO's named "Midas Touch"
Never heard of them until this evening- but using a NGO as the conduit for negotiations will keep their communication kosher

So - I believe the rapid growth of Saudi business & partnerships with the Trump Team organizations - will encourage the Kingdom of SA to pledge peace to Israel & sign the Abraham Accords

WHICH then allows wider access technology contracts and commercial sales -

Thats a high level assessment anyway

This may be THE most ignored geo-political topic of them all, right?
SA is trying anything they can to bribe us into a security agreement with them. Didn't work with Biden so they're going after Trump. Their monarchy is extremely fragile with Iran constantly trying to undermine it. Israel was looking to possibly pick them up as another vassal monarchy like Jordan, but 10/7 threw a monkey wrench into those works and everyone's been walking on eggshells since waiting for them to do their exterminating. In SA's mind as long as Iran is looking at Israel they aren't looking at SA so things are on pause.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Jesus wasn’t into politics? That’s a hell of a hot take. Public speaking on issues of the day has nothing to do with politics you guys, heard it here first. When was the only time Jesus was so appalled by people’s actions he resorted to physical violence? Whipping the moneylenders for exploiting the people. Not political at all though right?
GRiI8xtW4AA6TJy

Doubt that at this point.

Truth is that if Republicans ran someone who was normal, I'd consider that person. In fact, I would want that to happen. Not because they are Republican or I don't like Democrats because Im over bizarro politics. America has lost it's way. I see few great leaders. Pundit politics are a big reason for the downfall of America.
False.

Shit like this is stupid. Im an anonymous message board typing what I think. Whether you label me as a "leftie" or "rightie" makes no difference. I am sincere in everything Im typing. I don't give a shit about your winger war. I don't know how else to type it
Your past postings scream liberal therefore, responses like his are correct.

I honestly think that any president would be right to questions the results, loudly and openly, if it was an election like that one. That was an unprecedented election. Never in history have we had that much non-traditional voting.

You won’t like this answer but if a president questioned an old time election- vote in person, show an id, results by midnight- I think that would be alarming. But questioning 2020? I think anybody would.

What you’re asking, put another way, is whether anybody should ever question anything that seems fraudulent. Should they just accept something that smells of fraud, because the media (in bed with the winning party) says that they must?
It is obvious to many who can think for themselves that there was some fraudulent and corrupt tactics used in the last election. Only ones who don't believe there was some cheating, are those who are dumb enough to be duped by the left and mainstream media or complicit with the tactics because they are good with keeping corrupt politicians in power as long as it fits their agenda. These same people are some of the ones who scream UNC, Kansas, Duke, and a few others have cheated and have gotten away with it. While it is true, it only shows that they don't care enough about the country to correct the problems now destroying the country.

Trump just didn't question the results. He attempted to manipulate the system and overturn them. It would've happened to if it wasn't for Pence. And while quite frankly I disagree with Pence on most things, I admire that he still has respect for the democratic institutions that have sustained American greatness.

You know what kills me? That if you watch any of these pundit sources, you don't see the above admitted. So-called conservatives like Sean Hannity or whoever the guy is who replaced Rush Limbaugh -- all of them will sacrifice American democracy in favor of punditry.
False. My point proven about you and some others. Liberal media lock step talking points here.^^^^^

I will ask you to have an open mind on this. You, me, and the whole world just saw that the media and the government have been lying to us for years. About Biden’s health. About the laptop. About the Russia hoax. And 100 other things I could list. (Just as we have been saying for years now.)

But you believe that when they tell you that the election was the most secure in history, even though there are red flags everywhere, that we must just accept that?

How do you reconcile these things?
@KAB Cats Have you answered this yet? If not, Why not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT