POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, that's not what you said. You listed two presidents in modern times who were criminals. Your assertion was false. You're as weak in your defense as you are disingenuous. Next time stick to the facts instead of trying to spread lies.
By your metric none of them are, so are you going to never mention any Biden corruption ever again because he hasn't been convicted of it?

I am not overly familiar with Nixon's troubles -

BUT - I get the sense that those events and relative crimes would seem like Boy Scout activities compared to more modern political crimes and depravities

Maybe I'm off though

I feel the EXACT same way about UK's basketball probation in the 80s for PIDDLY AND TRIFLIN' SHIT

decades later UNC making up fake classes - mundane academic fraud

So - those things are aligned in my head
I don't necessarily disagree, but things are viewed in the context of their time. You think any of Trump's 2020ish shenanigans would've flown in the '70s?

By your metric none of them are, so are you going to never mention any Biden corruption ever again because he hasn't been convicted of it?
Don't try to turn this around on me. YOU'RE the one who made the claim that there were only two criminals. You have to substantiate your own claims. Answering a question with a question is a logical fallacy and a demonstration of bad faith.

Answer the question.

I like you brassow but I still don't get why people think the Democrats want to face Trump. There's no evidence of that. Hell libs just over the past 24 hours have been having wet dreams about assassinating the guy with a drone.
Yes there is...a lot if it. Just bc you can't see anything but love for trump doesn't mean it isn't true. The country isn't just Trump's base.

In 2016. The dnc leaks showed they wanted the press to push him bc they thought it was the best odds for Hillary.

In the midterms they screamed threat to democracy while funneling millions of dark money to the Trump candidate in the primary. It worked for them then.

All polling has shown time and time again for the past two years that other Republicans would easily beat biden. Dont believe polling? Who cares, democrats believed it. Were the Trump first ppl just going go stay home? In fact the only reason they shoved biden out here again is bc he was able to beat Trump before, they wanted to play the odds...unless you don't believe the open secret that there's no way biden, even before this debate, has a chance of finishing a 2nd term. They all know he wasn't...they were jist trying to drag him across the finish line. They never believed any of this cases against trump...prior it was to fire his base up in primaries later it was to sway independents that they could call him a felon.

Independents and dissatisfied party voters were to win this election. Not bases. Elections are won by appealing to wide and diverse blocs, building coalitions, not "firing up the base" .That of course, is all out the window now.

This isn't secret knowledge. Go all the way back to 2016...you'll see hilarious articles after any R had a good week, like "you may think trump is bad, but John Kasich will bring hell on earth" etc.

It's right here, why would they do this:

The receipts exist, theyre real, it's a fact

No one at the White House apparently has the sense to tell them none of these explanations of why Biden was barely better than a corpse at the debate are helping...you f-cking idiots.

Never mind the fact that Biden ALSO prepped behind closed doors for a week and STILL crashed and burned...AND that Trump didn't really prepare at all but instead was out campaigning constantly, the very thing Biden tried to use as an excuse for his own monumental failure.

You know what, you’re right, man. Joe Biden can totally murder Donald Trump to stop him from running for president and face no consequences whatsoever. He can order FBI agents to issue a warrant less raid on Alito and use as much force as they want. All within his indisputable official duties as president.

Carry on.
iu

Don't try to turn this around on me. YOU'RE the one who made the claim that there were only two criminals. You have to substantiate your own claims. Answering a question with a question is a logical fallacy and a demonstration of bad faith.

Answer the question.
Or you'd have to substantiate this exact same claim:
Based on your definition, Obama and Clinton are both criminals.
All personal opinion. You don't get to hold others to a standard you aren't following.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Its their new 12 year old raped by uncle hypothetical
It is telling that at every turn they use outrages scare tactics talking about jailing or killing the opposition now (something they already do) after having said this is what Trump and the right have wanted to do all along or will during the next presidency. They are deflecting to cover that which they have been doing for a while now. What's even more alarming is just how many dims either believe them about Trump or agree with the tactic. Dumb, ignorant, or just plain evil and corrupt.

You'll vote for Biden if he's the nominee.

Doubt that at this point.

Truth is that if Republicans ran someone who was normal, I'd consider that person. In fact, I would want that to happen. Not because they are Republican or I don't like Democrats because Im over bizarro politics. America has lost it's way. I see few great leaders. Pundit politics are a big reason for the downfall of America.

Doubt that at this point.

Truth is that if Republicans ran someone who was normal, I'd consider that person. In fact, I would want that to happen. Not because they are Republican or I don't like Democrats because Im over bizarro politics. America has lost it's way. I see few great leaders. Pundit politics are a big reason for the downfall of America.

Oh hey we’re back to the point where lunatic lefties bullshit everyone and claim if the republicans just ran a democrat like Romney, they wouldn’t immediately call that person hitler.

Oh hey we’re back to the point where lunatic lefties bullshit everyone and claim if the republicans just ran a democrat like Romney, they wouldn’t immediately call that person hitler.

Shit like this is stupid. Im an anonymous message board typing what I think. Whether you label me as a "leftie" or "rightie" makes no difference. I am sincere in everything Im typing. I don't give a shit about your winger war. I don't know how else to type it

CNN guest reporting hunter Biden has helped write Joe’s speech in past and attended the debate prep 😂😂😂. Also reported the debate prep was cut two days short because Joe was too tired AND there were built in nap times each afternoon in the debate prep days…lol. And people will still vote for him to be the most powerful person in the world to control their lives 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️.

Each case of alternate slates of electors had very specific circumstances. Let's cut the bullshit and stop playing obtuse games.

Answer my simple question.

Would you be okay if Joe Biden overturned election results while alleging unproven fraud?
I honestly think that any president would be right to questions the results, loudly and openly, if it was an election like that one. That was an unprecedented election. Never in history have we had that much non-traditional voting.

You won’t like this answer but if a president questioned an old time election- vote in person, show an id, results by midnight- I think that would be alarming. But questioning 2020? I think anybody would.

What you’re asking, put another way, is whether anybody should ever question anything that seems fraudulent. Should they just accept something that smells of fraud, because the media (in bed with the winning party) says that they must?

I honestly think that any president would be right to questions the results, loudly and openly, if it was an election like that one. That was an unprecedented election. Never in history have we had that much non-traditional voting.

You won’t like this answer but if a president questioned an old time election- vote in person, show an id, results by midnight- I think that would be alarming. But questioning 2020? I think anybody would.

What you’re asking, put another way, is whether anybody should ever question anything that seems fraudulent. Should they just accept something that smells of fraud, because the media (in bed with the winning party) says that they must?

Trump just didn't question the results. He attempted to manipulate the system and overturn them. It would've happened to if it wasn't for Pence. And while quite frankly I disagree with Pence on most things, I admire that he still has respect for the democratic institutions that have sustained American greatness.

You know what kills me? That if you watch any of these pundit sources, you don't see the above admitted. So-called conservatives like Sean Hannity or whoever the guy is who replaced Rush Limbaugh -- all of them will sacrifice American democracy in favor of punditry.

Than Hillary Clinton, wife of Bill Clinton, and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Obama's VP, two of the biggest fixtures of neoliberalism over decades? Are you insane? Do you understand any political theory? Know anything about the American political spectrum and modern geopolitics in general? Probably not, I don't know why I assume, it's only the political thread for crying out loud.
Ah, yes, good old Bill.

Trump just didn't question the results. He attempted to manipulate the system and overturn them. It would've happened to if it wasn't for Pence. And while quite frankly I disagree with Pence on most things, I admire that he still has respect for the democratic institutions that have sustained American greatness.

You know what kills me? That if you watch any of these pundit sources, you don't see the above admitted. So-called conservatives like Sean Hannity or whoever the guy is who replaced Rush Limbaugh -- all of them will sacrifice American democracy in favor of punditry.
Are the people currently in the White House, Joe Biden, media (up till now) manipulating the political system by lying about the condition of the current president AND trying to keep him in power 4 more years?

They have lied to Americans..what do you call this if not manipulation?

CNN reports Biden at a fundraiser tonight was joking that he almost fell asleep at the debate. Is that funny or sad? It was supposed to be a joke but CNN reports it fell flat. It’s very sad that the White House thinks Americans are this stupid.

I will ask you to have an open mind on this. You, me, and the whole world just saw that the media and the government have been lying to us for years. About Biden’s health. About the laptop. About the Russia hoax. And 100 other things I could list. (Just as we have been saying for years now.)

But you believe that when they tell you that the election was the most secure in history, even though there are red flags everywhere, that we must just accept that?

How do you reconcile these things?

Speaking of "end of democracy" doomerism, I believe Trump in his closing statements during the debate talked about this being the end of the U.S. if he isn't elected and that we'd have WW3 with Biden if he is reelected. Trump only deals in scare tactics to win over people while spouting lies. The fact checker was working overtime that night.

• Haha
Reactions: warrior-cat
Yes there is...a lot if it. Just bc you can't see anything but love for trump doesn't mean it isn't true. The country isn't just Trump's base.

In 2016. The dnc leaks showed they wanted the press to push him bc they thought it was the best odds for Hillary.

In the midterms they screamed threat to democracy while funneling millions of dark money to the Trump candidate in the primary. It worked for them then.

All polling has shown time and time again for the past two years that other Republicans would easily beat biden. Dont believe polling? Who cares, democrats believed it. Were the Trump first ppl just going go stay home? In fact the only reason they shoved biden out here again is bc he was able to beat Trump before, they wanted to play the odds...unless you don't believe the open secret that there's no way biden, even before this debate, has a chance of finishing a 2nd term. They all know he wasn't...they were jist trying to drag him across the finish line. They never believed any of this cases against trump...prior it was to fire his base up in primaries later it was to sway independents that they could call him a felon.

Independents and dissatisfied party voters were to win this election. Not bases. Elections are won by appealing to wide and diverse blocs, building coalitions, not "firing up the base" .That of course, is all out the window now.

This isn't secret knowledge. Go all the way back to 2016...you'll see hilarious articles after any R had a good week, like "you may think trump is bad, but John Kasich will bring hell on earth" etc.

It's right here, why would they do this:

The receipts exist, theyre real, it's a fact
This isn’t 2016, you would be right about then. He won and they e spent the last 8 years trying to destroy him.
If you think they want him to be who they face in 2024 youre high. They had to steal the last election from him, they’ve imprisoned his Allie’s and tried to imprison him, and taken hundreds of millions of dollars from him.
They’re scared shitless of him, have you been listening to their freak out since last Thursday?

Answer the question.
Dion's MO is so predictable...make a stupid-ass statement, get called on statement, then respond by gaslighting the person who called him out as the person who needs to defend his original stupid-ass statement. It really is boring to watch anymore. he is a one-trick, lying, dog-faced, pony soldier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT