How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GRe1o4WXQAAssbL

they were having some great comedy with this on glen beck this morning.
they were also talking about his 14-year addiction to heroin, which i had never heard about
dog-eating heroin addict in the white house. does not compute. not to mention his brain-eating worm.

• Angry
Reactions: Lost In FL

Will the FBI be knocking on any of these Dem...Lib doors after threatening an ex-president or SC Justice?
You know if it was you or I talking about Biden like this...or Clinton...they would be outside in riot gear and dogs.

Yep, it's over.

And so is Biden's reelection chance...IF the GOP fixed the voting fraud.
yeah IF…forty nine states allow voter registration without proof of citizenship. really concerning

Here's the full Jill Kelly quote:

Chief Justice to Kagan, KBJ, and Sotomayor:"Despite the unprecedented nature of this case, the significant constitutional questions that it raises, its expedited treatment in the lower courts and in this Court, the lack of factual analysis in the lower courts, and the lack of briefing on how to categorize the conduct alleged, the principal dissent would go ahead and declare all of it unofficial. The other dissent, meanwhile, analyzes the case under comprehensive models and paradigms of its own concoction and accuses the Court of providing 'no meaningful guidance about how to apply [the] new paradigm or how to categorize a President’s conduct.' It would have us exhaustively define every application of Presidential immunity. Our dissenting colleagues exude an impressive infallibility. While their confidence may be inspiring, the Court adheres to time-tested practices instead—deciding what is required to dispose of this case and remanding after 'revers[ing] on a threshold question.'"

This is EXACTLY what the resident fellow travelers like Dion are arguing. They took their cues from the dissenting ideologues on the court.

Both dissents used social media fear language which, IMO, was dangerous and ill-advised.

Remember reading an article talking about how when Christians/Conservatives would gather in D.C. for the March For Life they would clean and pick up after themselves, it was the liberal marches...the women's march, events where leftist 'environmentalists' gathered that would just trash a city.

I bet the sh-t left behind after these pride parades is unbelievably gross.

These people are nothing but animals and scum.

? What about Obama drone striking a US citizen? Official act or murder?

What is your point? Seriously, raising a bunch of hypotheticals is not a challenge to whether the law was correctly decided. Issues exist in the law all of the time. New fact patterns create new reasons for interpretation and guidance. So what? Are you pretending a decision should eliminate all future issues of fact and law?

Reactions: BigBlueDave
Great question. If the president ordered the ATF into Waco it’s unquestionably an official act, right? So you think he should have total immunity for burning all those children?

Federal employees have individual immunity, as well, for torts committed in the scope and course of their employment.

Was Clinton charged with a crime? If not, why do you suppose that was?

Huh? Linguistics? Interpretation vs codification?

No. The first sentence of his post was a gentle way of saying you are not saying anything that makes sense.

Unless you're being intentionally obtuse, which you in particular tend to gravitate to, then what are we talking about? Codify probably wasn't the best choice of words (unlike many of you I freely admit when I can word things better). If you're game is to play gotcha, you can stop there. But as is par for the course for this group, you don't actually want to have conversations but deviate every argument into juvenile debates on semantics and linguistics...

And that, of course, is because you want to avoid the actual topic, which is that if your goal is to hold the president accountable for corruption then expanding powers of the government is quite literally antithetical to that cause. But Trump supporters in my experience have zero respect for any type of intellectual integrity. It's about violating whatever power they can get so they can force their views on the public.

You ignore this, however, because your boy may not go to jail before the election. And this is exactly why Turmp is a trash candidate and President. Never ending race to the bottom.

Remember reading an article talking about how when Christians/Conservatives would gather in D.C. for the March For Life they would clean and pick up after themselves, it was the liberal marches...the women's march, events where leftist 'environmentalists' gathered that would just trash a city.

I bet the sh-t left behind after these pride parades is unbelievably gross.

“We care about sex, not the environment.”

Another telling sign of how ignorant the left is…

They’re up in arms parroting Reddit legal analysis of Trump v US as if it’s somehow earth shattering, and we’ve heard barely a peep from them with Chevron being tossed.

Make no mistake, lefties, Loper Bright Enterprises v Raimindo is far more impactful to your attempts to remake this country than the Court explaining a POTUS does in fact have immunity from prosecution for his official acts.

They really don't get anything of substance.

So reactionary and childlike.

Reactions: exemjr and WTF Cat
It says right in the article that alternate slates of electors have been presented by previous presidents. Is that illegal, or not?

Well, you're certainly good at echoing the argument of the Trump legal team who attempted to subvert the vote of citizens because he lost the election.

And he very well might have an argument if there was a shred of evidence that the outcome of a single election would've been overturned by fraud. However, despite this gaslighting, quite transparently the intent of Donald J Trump was not to make the right decision, but to subvert an election so he could keep power. This is exactly why the USSC decision is troubling. (And again why Donald Trump is a never ending race to the bottom for America).

Is there a single person here who thinks Joe Biden should be able to overturn election results if he loses in November 24?

It’s not an argument, it’s a fact. It has already been done.

Each case of alternate slates of electors had very specific circumstances. Let's cut the bullshit and stop playing obtuse games.

Answer my simple question.

Would you be okay if Joe Biden overturned election results while alleging unproven fraud?

It's all just stupid narrative.
So you're saying Donald Turmp didn't attempt to change election results by subverting the votes of citizens? His own legal team is apparently admitting this now, yet claiming it as an "official" action. Which part of this narrative is incorrect?

So you're saying Donald Turmp didn't attempt to change election results by subverting the votes of citizens? His own legal team is apparently admitting this now, yet claiming it as an "official" action. Which part of this narrative is incorrect?
Democrats wanted trump as the candidate. There's no avoiding this reality. They played the odds with their friends in the press to elevate him as the nominee, hoping they could then jail their political opponent bc They've been trying to cover their guy is a vegetable.

Unless you're being intentionally obtuse, which you in particular tend to gravitate to, then what are we talking about? Codify probably wasn't the best choice of words (unlike many of you I freely admit when I can word things better). If you're game is to play gotcha, you can stop there. But as is par for the course for this group, you don't actually want to have conversations but deviate every argument into juvenile debates on semantics and linguistics...

And that, of course, is because you want to avoid the actual topic, which is that if your goal is to hold the president accountable for corruption then expanding powers of the government is quite literally antithetical to that cause. But Trump supporters in my experience have zero respect for any type of intellectual integrity. It's about violating whatever power they can get so they can force their views on the public.

You ignore this, however, because your boy may not go to jail before the election. And this is exactly why Turmp is a trash candidate and President. Never ending race to the bottom.

When you say something that does not make sense and demonstrates you don’t know what you are attempting to discuss, it is not a juvenile debate to tell you that you are not making sense. Then you doubled down and demonstrated even further you were out too deep and over your head.

I won’t address the rest of your post, because it seems to be speaking of someone other than me. Comment on the substance of my posts and we can have a mature conversation. But, if you attempt to use legalese and do so in a manner that defies understanding, don’t be so damn offended when I let you know.

When you say something that does not make sense and demonstrates you don’t know what you are attempting to discuss, it is not a juvenile debate to tell you that you are not making sense. Then you doubled down and demonstrated even further you were out too deep and over your head.

I won’t address the rest of your post, because it seems to be speaking of someone other than me. Comment on the substance of my posts and we can have a mature conversation. But, if you attempt to use legalese and do so in a manner that defies understanding, don’t be so damn offended when I let you know.

So, your response to substance is to avoid anything of substance and turn to ad hominem. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT