POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember reading an article talking about how when Christians/Conservatives would gather in D.C. for the March For Life they would clean and pick up after themselves, it was the liberal marches...the women's march, events where leftist 'environmentalists' gathered that would just trash a city.

I bet the sh-t left behind after these pride parades is unbelievably gross.

She's full Indian dude. Her parents immigrated in the 60s. Shows just how well her whitewashing has gone, the rednecks don't even know.
GRfBfLcXkAEBdvl

Insults without substance didn’t work yesterday and won’t work today either. If this was so obvious you just would’ve addressed it by now.

You know what, you’re right, man. Joe Biden can totally murder Donald Trump to stop him from running for president and face no consequences whatsoever. He can order FBI agents to issue a warrant less raid on Alito and use as much force as they want. All within his indisputable official duties as president.

Carry on.

So you just conceded murder is an official act, in contradiction to your previous post. So why’s that different?

Because it was still in his official duty. He killed the guy as president, not has Barack Hussein.

Although you are the right track. If there was ever a case where absolute immunity should be questioned it is that one. That was an insane constitutional violation. Since it was obama it all just got swept under the rug.

What teeny tiny little bit of mind TDS did not take now has gotten smaller All you heard was hit list, Trump gonna lock this or that up, there is no end they claimed would happen if SCOTUS ruled immunity. Ive not seen one shred of anything this would happen, but look who is calling for Biden to use his “official” powers to dismantle the courts , raid this, lock this one up . These people are literally the dumbest mouth breathers that ever shit behind or on top of shoes They constantly accuse the other for exactly what dems have been doing all along

Haha. Never seen so much whining over debate rules. Remember the last one? Remember Trump's constant interruptions and then picking a fight with the moderator as if he was being bullied? Everyone agreed it was embarrassing and unwatchable. It's a Presidential debate, not an SNL skit. So much fear here. What'd people like me say in 2020? If you convince yourselves Biden literally cannot speak, think, or walk - if you lower the bar so much that it's a win for Biden if he doesn't drool, that doesn't help Trump. Now Trump may actually debate on issues and not perform for an audience as if he's hosting a roast. You're all showing your hand - you pretend Biden is weak and will be beaten, yet you're riled up over a couple debate rules and probably wondering why you're not getting a debate on twitter with Tucker as the moderator instead lol.

That is what going extreme in one direction does to your mind. You believe everything is against you and if something doesn't go 100% your way (and only your way), then it's a conspiracy and everyone is involved. So here it is, on May 15th, we're already getting excuses about a debate when you all convinced yourselves Biden not only wouldn't debate, but Dems wouldn't allow him to run again. Well, this thread is already 0-1. Here's the next 50 pages of this thread...cheat cheating cheat cheat cheaters cheat!!!

Enjoy the debates!
Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Biden’s family privately criticizes top advisers and pushes for their ouster at Camp David meeting

‘We’ve all enabled the situation’: Dems turn on Biden’s inner sanctum post debate

You are totally dismissed.

Libs letting their true feelings out after the SCOTUS ruling yesterday

Dumb fuques are to ate up with TDS to know the president has had this exact immunity all along, this particular ruling was for their political hack charges against Trump. Some body explain to the dips if Trump wanted do what they claim he will do if elected, he could have done when he was in office..

Always comes back to the Russians. Hahaha, liberals are complete conspiracy theorists. These whack jobs are bone crazy. So… Biden’s poor debate performance is because of Russian Direct Energy Weapon 😂

I read it twice and it gets more hilarious each time. Libs pouring sugar on this and chowing down with their 1130 wakeup

Last edited:
Liberals were raised to be losers by loser parents (or none at all) so that’s why they get everything they can get in any way possible. I know several Liberals and their parents are dumber than dirt, lmao.

And the rest are the elitist "intellectual" type that only think they know things because they can regurgitate what a book says about it, regardless of the content.

Sorry, Joe.

Even though everyone willing to vote for you is probably a fat slob, none of them care enough about their appearance that they care about Ozempic being cheaper.

Calling for a lower price on weight loss drugs isn’t going to move the needle.

If you have 6 minutes to kill… watch as every talking head on mainstream media outlets uses near exact same words while trying to defend how smart and aware Joe Biden is.

You’d think in the memo it would mention something like, “And please don’t all of you use the same terminology over and over. We don’t want to make it too, too obvious.”

I know one thing. I’ll bet the members of Seal Team 6 never once imagined they would hear themselves referred to so many times over a 24 hour period by countless left wing media outlets espousing fear mongering (or maybe fantasies?) about assassinating political rivals.

She makes it difficult to keep your eyes closed, but the message is no less an important one that everyone, especially our resident Libs, needs to be reminded of.

You know what, you’re right, man. Joe Biden can totally murder Donald Trump to stop him from running for president and face no consequences whatsoever. He can order FBI agents to issue a warrant less raid on Alito and use as much force as they want. All within his indisputable official duties as president.

Carry on.
I mean, I guess, if he could speak in complete sentences. He can't even order an ice cream cone in his current state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT