POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don’t understand how there’s not a Constitutional way to remove someone from Congress who clearly has more loyalty to another country. It’s absolutely disgusting.

Blame her voters. Next, blame the Dems. If her district has been overwhelmed with foreign interest, the Dems in Congress could easily isolate her from any kind of influence.

“No one knew that ballots were being stuffed.”

It really is mind blowing how many people STILL turn to these same media outlets/sources and trust what they’re saying. How many outright lies will it take to shake your faith in them?

Anyone who thinks any mainstream media outlet is a credible source of information is too far gone at this point. It’s like watching someone in an abusive relationship get cheated on over and over… but they always go back.

They feared and loathed Trump enough to stoop to this.

Every person should ask themselves why. I’ll give a hint: it ain’t because Trump is a womanizer and a lout.

If you leftists who claim to be patriots can be honest with yourself about this, there is no other possible answer other than your government (the one you want to keep giving more power) is corrupt beyond reform.

Trump didn't have executive privilege the second he left office, the documents themselves did IF the current executive agrees. Biden didn't "remove" trumps privelge. He told the FBI and NARA that he would not assert privilege on the documents on TRumps behalf because as the executive he is the only person that can. All documents are owned by the government not the person. As soon as that person leaves the government they have no power over them. SCOTUS ruled in the Nixon case that privilege is for the office not the person in the office so the sitting president decides whether to allow an ex president to be shielded. The only documents trump can claim privilege to are some communications with his lawyer and if it was about official white house duties he still doesn't own the documents. Of course now that the lawyers were proven to have lied to the FBI he also waives privilege on some of those communications. SCOTUS also ruled in the NIxon case that potus cannot use privilege to stop a criminal investigation. But the orange orangutan dipshit isn't president anymore so he has no control over his presidential records.
** KA -- F*cking BOOM **

GRaNIenWQAAm9Ar

It's remarkable; just how poorly the massively coordinated and expansive plan by the left, to erase Trump has gone.

You could say that it is singularly personified by Barney Fife, shooting himself in the foot.

Sorry Dems, you're about to have all but one of your bullets taken away, and the one you get to keep has to remain in your pocket.

I’d like to see a DA bring charges and allow the court system to consider that question. That’s the only way to make a determination.
That is what is going to happen, but in the short term, with respect to Trump, it effectively shuts down the rest of the cases, because it's going to take a long time to do that, and THEN, even if they proceed, it's going to have to go all the way back up to SCOTUS.

Court rules Trump immune from criminal prosecution
No, court ruled official acts of the office as president are immune, which everyone already knew. Personal conduct is now officially not immune. Kicked it back to the lower courts to determine exactly what's official and what's not. Trump's attorneys have already conceded that at least some of the concerned conduct wasn't official, so will probably not have much of an impact on the actual case beyond the accompanying delays.

Not because of Trump, but because we need a functioning government, I think it would be better if Presidents are immune from state or federal criminal prosecution for any actions taken while in office absent impeachment, since it’s either a state or federal government bringing charges against the person. The better mechanism would be having the check and balance Congress if the President engages in criminal activity.

Civil liability is different in my mind since it’s a harmed party bringing suit against the individual.

In any case, if the President is alleged to have committed a crime, it’s going to be purely political prosecution as we’re seeing now. State and federal prosecutors should be cut off at the knees so they don’t try this bullshit again (and Obama should have been impeached and prosecuted for murdering citizens without due process).

This is exactly like Covid. The facts have been obvious for years, but you democrats chose to pretend reality was something else so you could destroy the country.

Biden has been exhibiting severe cognitive decline since before 2016. We told you that’s why he was hiding in the basement. We’ve told you they’ve kept him hidden for years. The only reason you’re saying anything different now is because the party leaders have allowed the anchors on CNN and MSNBC to discuss his cognitive decline instead of denying it.

Just like Covid, we were right all along and you denied reality. You should do an assessment of your news sources if you’ve consistently been so wrong on the biggest issues impacting our country.

This must be directed at The Village Idiot, Sambo.

Guilty of all charges.

'I call it like I see it', he says.

Wonderful figuring it out 4 or 5 years after the rest of the planet.

No, court ruled official acts of the office as president are immune, which everyone already knew. Personal conduct is now officially not immune. Kicked it back to the lower courts to determine exactly what's official and what's not. Trump's attorneys have already conceded that at least some of the concerned conduct wasn't official, so will probably not have much of an impact on the actual case beyond the accompanying delays.
The lengthy delay was the entire point (with respect to Trump)

This decison assures that none of those cases are going to proceed before the election is held.

And if he wins, as I suspect he will, then it is definitely curtains.

The lengthy delay was the entire point (with respect to Trump)

This decison assures that none of those cases are going to proceed before the election is held.

And if he wins, as I suspect he will, then it is definitely curtains.
Sure, but it still doesn't decide the case as to the underlying conduct.

In terms of the delays, why would you be celebrating running out the clock on justice? Wouldn't you want a just, and timely, verdict in the case? As our Constitution instructs? Seems like you're openly rooting for circumventing it.

In terms of the delays, why would you be celebrating running out the clock on justice? Wouldn't you want a just, and timely, verdict in the case? As our Constitution instructs? Seems like you're openly rooting for circumventing it.
I would, if I thought these indictments were warranted, and not just political election interference.

This isn’t justice. It’s persecution.

Unless you know more than the SCOTUS about the Constitution, it’s time to accept that you’re wrong.

It's remarkable; just how poorly the massively coordinated and expansive plan by the left, to erase Trump has gone.

You could say that it is singularly personified by Barney Fife, shooting himself in the foot.

Sorry Dems, you're about to have all but one of your bullets taken away, and the one you get to keep has to remain in your pocket.
If Pubs aren't planning already, today, how they're going to tear down the Fed Bureaucracy, then they're practicing political malpractice. Fine, they & Trump didn't expect to win in 2016 & got off to a really slow start. No excuses this time.

Reactions: Lost In FL
If Pubs aren't planning already, today, how they're going to tear down the Fed Bureaucracy, then they're practicing political malpractice. Fine, they & Trump didn't expect to win in 2016 & got off to a really slow start. No excuses this time.

I'm not sure the Republicans can even SPELL bureaucracy...

the single bullet was a reference to the Merchan sentencing decision. Probably not one of my better analogies.

I think it's funny that Biden accused Trump of having the 'morals of an alley cat'. I'm disappointed that Trump didn't respond with, 'I didn't take showers with my teenage daughter. I don't have a huge net worth after only having a 'public service' job for my entire career. I didn't take money from my son's dealings with foreign entities/actors. I didn't sleep with the babysitter. I don't have 20+ LLCs set up to make following the money difficult, if not impossible. I haven't enriched family members by selling my access. You want to compare morals - bring it on, bitch.'

The SCOTUS decision was essentially nothing more than kicking the can down the street. Which, as I said, was all the Trump team was trying to accomplish.

I'm interested in reading the dissenting opinions though.

Uhh what? They ruled exactly as I predicted/expected. No immunity for personal conduct. Do I have to start linking posts here that were predicting blanket immunity? There were many.
Cut your bullshit man. Everybody can see that what they’re doing is a witch hunt and this ruling solidifies that. You can link whatever nonsense you like only STOP saying that it is about justice. At least have the sack to say what it really is that you want: political persecution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT