POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd expect adults would simply rather not have a convicted felon who lied almost every time he spoke during the recent debate as a president.

No one is going to vote for a possible replacement because of a sob story, they're going to vote for a replacement because they're better than Trump.
False. The fact that you bought into the lies of his conviction shows just how ignorant you really are or, you are just as corrupt as your masters. Either way, you are evil and are part of the problem with this country.

Are we also going to place a Quran in every classroom and teach about beheading the infidels/non believers?
What about Bible lessons on Sodom and Gomorrah that include Lot getting drunk with his daughters and fuc***g them in a cave??
Or how bout Lot offering up his daughters to be gang raped instead of his houseguests? That will make a nice lesson on decision making skills and how to treat company. 🤡

I think we should. That way kids can learn they kill gays. Then maybe there wouldn't be so many brainwashed protests.

I think we should. That way kids can learn they kill gays. Then maybe there wouldn't be so many brainwashed protests.
Perfect. Less time learning about academics.
More time for teaching about killing gay neighbors and drunk fathers fuc*ing their daughters. Love it.
While we're at it... let's learn about paying off families after raping their daughter and how to not beat slaves too much.
But be sure to ban books with 2 moms in them though. 🤡

I don't. JMO. Why shouldn't one think it's fake?
Because these ppl have been taught zero consequences for their actions and postings, they are all self-centered, and they are looking for their 15 min of fame hoping their rants go viral.

All those women screaming at RBG for dying. Were those fake or real?

Reactions: trueblujr2
Lol what? Trump was a running joke in NY long before he ran for president.
Shot:

GRMYwCuXMAAfA32

Chaser:

GRMYwCtXIAA6qv3

Are we also going to place a Quran in every classroom and teach about beheading the infidels/non believers?
What about Bible lessons on Sodom and Gomorrah that include Lot getting drunk with his daughters and fuc***g them in a cave??
Or how bout Lot offering up his daughters to be gang raped instead of his houseguests? That will make a nice lesson on decision making skills and how to treat company. 🤡
what part of this is untrue?

"most historically significant books and a cornerstone of Western civilization"?

Instead, your concession is whataboutism. And your comment proves once again, you are no Christian. The rare times you go to church, you are the worst ppl there, giving new ppl a foul taste of Christianity. Just like you got.

There was data in 16. John Brennan's handwritten notes for starters. About a mtg with the POTUS, Biden and Hitlary.

But i am glad youre coming to the truth.
Tell me when I didn't think it was true? Just providing new added data. Why does that lead to questioning what I thought before this? Why can't you just say thanks for the info instead? GD.

I'd expect adults would simply rather not have a convicted felon who lied almost every time he spoke during the recent debate as a president.

No one is going to vote for a possible replacement because of a sob story, they're going to vote for a replacement because they're better than Trump.
Are you capable of your own thought or just regurgitation of talking points?

Because these ppl have been taught zero consequences for their actions and postings, they are all self-centered, and they are looking for their 15 min of fame hoping their rants go viral.

All those women screaming at RBG for dying. Were those fake or real?
Don't know about the latter, but I'd guess some of each. They just want to be stars. As for the former, you're supporting myu belief that they're fake - meaning the emotional reactions, not that videos are fake.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Tell me when I didn't think it was true? Just providing new added data. Why does that lead to questioning what I thought before this? Why can't you just say thanks for the info instead? GD.
So you agree the deepstate was constantly trying to undermine 45? His ENTIRE presidency?

And do you believe they suddenly stopped trying to undermine him in Nov 2020? That makes no sense to me.

I get you are pissed at him about trumpies rxn to 2020 and arguably losing the senate. Many of us are, and have stated so DESPITE your ceaseless cult accusations. his rxn was uncharted, just like the dims uncharted abuse of the system to undermine him. To keep this anger at him and NOT where it should be directed (dims) is irrational to me.

you ask why we cant say thanks? 1. Thank you for more information, vh. Good find. 2. Try not to come across like a jerk and you get less "jerk" reactions back.

Have a good day

Don't know about the latter, but I'd guess some of each. They just want to be stars. As for the former, you're supporting myu belief that they're fake - meaning the emotional reactions, not that videos are fake.
If you are saying these ppl are fake, meaning shallow or no depth as an interesting person. Then yeah, i agree w you 100%. If you are saying they didnt believe it at the moment, then i do not agree.

But if either of us had a girlfriend that didnt have the heart to tell us something, but bray it to the rest of the world...that DA would no longer be our gf, right? These ppl are most likely swifties, to a T.

Reactions: UK_1576
That's what education has always been. That's why you're such an America-lover. You were taught to be such. Did your history books present the Revolutionary War from the British perspective of the revolutionaries as violent secessionist terrorists? Or the Colonial one of them as righteous freedom fighters rallying for a just cause? You have these insights, but only about the things you don't like and never apply them broadly to wider society. Of course it's taxpayer funded indoctrination. To not be bigoted against the LGBTQ community. You only take issue with that because you think your religious values instruct you to be bigoted towards that community so those values come into conflict.
GROEAqzaMAASRBM

So Joe Biden and his staff and the media have lied to you for 4 years about his condition. They were still lying about it as of yesterday. Not to mention the thousands of lies he has told throughout his career. And you were and are prepared to vote for him should he stay in the race. But it’s Trumps lies that are really troublesome.

So if Biden indeed drops out as some think he will. Who will the Dems turn to? Michelle Obama? Hillary? Newsom?

A friend I had lunch with said tactically Trump should've insisted the two debates be closer to the election. Like September and October. This would've made it even more difficult to replace Biden if he bombed.

So if Biden indeed drops out as some think he will. Who will the Dems turn to? Michelle Obama? Hillary? Newsom?

A friend I had lunch with said tactically Trump should've insisted the two debates be closer to the election. Like September and October. This would've made it even more difficult to replace Biden if he bombed.
I think ideally Barry would love to have Michelle and that may have been the plan all along. Then continue his plan for 8 more years.

Man this is exactly the talking points I saw on msnbc. You really are a mindless drone. Really love the “it was all lies” without referencing a single lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT