POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bullshit. The content of the documents is exactly the same, with or without cover sheets. Nowhere is anything I said predicated on a stupid cover sheet lol. The pages are marked. Keep on grasping at those straws, maybe you'll catch one someday...
Wow...seriously? If you put lipstick on a pig, does it make it beautiful? Or a Mortarboard on your head make you smart? Hopefully, you have never wore one, the hypocrisy would be too much for most to bear. How about President or Vice President? Does that make one really qualified to make decisions for millions of Americans? (See current zombies for answer)

Biden set these rules. It was a "take it or leave it" proposition.
Yeah… I know. But think it would have been interesting if Trump publicly proposed they each simply meet on a stage and discuss/debate/share their views on a set of subjects. Heck, even lay out 10 topics and assign 10 minutes to each topic. Throw out the moderators.

Here’s an even handed list to cater to both sides:

1. Border security/immigration
2. Inflation
3. Ukraine/Russia
4. Israel/Hamas
5. Energy/oil/gas/green initiatives
6. Taxes
7. January 6th
8. Abortion
9. Handling of classified documents
10. Student loan forgiveness

Last edited:
Yeah… I know. But think it would have been interesting if Trump publicly proposed they each simply meet on a stage and discuss/debate/share their views on a set of subjects. Heck, even lay out 10 topics and assign 10 minutes to each topic. Throw out the moderators.

Here’s an even handed list to cater to both sides:

1. Border security/imigration
2. Inflation
3. Ukraine/Russia
4. Israel/Hamas
5. Energy/oil/gas/green initiatives
6. Taxes
7. January 6th
8. Abortion
9. Handling of classified documents
10. Student loan forgiveness
Another thing to change ... we know Biden has been working on the questions all week. The questions should be made public well in front of the debate. That would help eliminate the attempted "gotcha" questions.

There’s has got to be more to the story.

Are the videos of the US bombing civilians still on Wikileaks?

As corrupt as the democrats are, and as immune as they are to any consequences from their actions, forcing them to take down DNC emails as part of the plea deal seems too obviously corrupt. And it doesn’t seem like a guy who’s been seemingly standing on principles for years would do. Obviously the emails are in the public domain, but it will be much easier for democrats to use their Gestapo to target individuals who share them and don’t have the fame or notoriety as Wikileaks.

Also it seems stupid. The democrats are much better criminals than to give someone a corrupt plea deal with winks and nods if there’s a possibility that 6months from now a new guy can pardon any and all crimes and wipe away the quid pro quo in the plea deal to protect democrats upon which the plea would rely.

Edit: obviously they can always just kill him like Hilary talked about in the past, or maybe they know full well they’ll be placing Biden in office again so it doesn’t matter. But then releasing assange wouldn’t matter anyway, because it’s clear pandering.

both close in age—vance 39–rameswamy 38.

Vance is another self-own, harkening back to the self-evident point I made earlier about style being more important than substance.

Vance (like Vivek) is competent and self-made, an exemplary advocate and articulation of your conservative worldview. But he's Lilly-white family man Dad: his style and substance only appeals to votes you already have locked in.

VIvek is everything Vance is with regard to competence and family values, and MAGA-er than DJT even providing that oft mentioned assassination insuracne, but his style, that is to say his arrogance and self-assuredness, his combative and argumentative style, is off-putting to some, mainly the weak-kneed low-ifnormation democrats you have no hope of getting anwya. Where he will appeal however is to minority dem voters, particularly men, who are simply sick and tired of the BS. You weaken dem voter turnout in their corrupt strongholds like detroit and philly, you win the election going away.

Reactions: blubo
Mistrusting CNN and viewing them with a critical eye is healthy. That approach should be taken to all forms of media. Turning to Falun Gong(who runs The Epoch Times), a Chinese cult who thinks their divine leader is more magic than Kim Jong-Un with his 18 holes-in-one and that all race mixing is evil, is not the answer.
Heh

GQ7HO2PXEAE-Pup

Count me in the camp that would love for the candidates to do away with the networks and media hack moderators having anything to do with the debates. They are entirely unnecessary. The candidates can simply debate and question each other.
Only thing imo is that they would each focus only on their points, not a range of subjects. I'd be for same except with randomly drawn handwritten questions from people that both candidates' teams had vetted.

I can’t imagine the VP pick is going to sway voters one way of the other. Though I’ve not looked at polling.

I think it's the only thing it's good for, solidify and swing some small but significant subset of voters.

It's why you run Pence with his values (I deem him fake) to solidify conservatives who are uncomfortable voting for Mr. grabembytheussy, or a quasi-African American so clyburn rallies the troops for you in south carolina.

Only thing imo is that they would each focus only on their points, not a range of subjects. I'd be for same except with randomly drawn handwritten questions from people that both candidates' teams had vetted.
Ok… I’m fine with whatever. Pre-pick the topics/questions. Let each candidate give their views and positions, and have some back and forth questioning and actually DEBATING each other.

If we’re being honest, the current “debate” platform involves very little debating. It’s more like a joint interview/press conference where the media hack (ahem… “moderator”) asks baiting/gotcha type questions, the candidates answers how they wish, and the hacks then insert themselves as real time fact checkers, usually in a one sided fashion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT