POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is pretty comical he talks non stop about how great Biden is, yet thinks we don't notice when he also admits he really isn't, and he is strutting like an idiot pigeon knocking over chess pieces.

He is an absolute fool.

And the fact he was an 'educator' is America's shame we let him around children.
That AND he talks about "all this was necessary for 2 weeks"... whatever. Fauci has admitted there was zero science behind it. The worst thing we did was listen to that egotistical monster, who made millions off the scam. It was nearly a new religion listening to him. Almost NONE of us realize how bad we were lied to. Criminal.

No they won't. No one wants that. Not even awful Hamas.
Are you serious? They burned babies and killed children in front of their parents. Did you sleep through Oct 7? They are modern day Nazis and you guys excuse their behavior and encourage it. Your Squad will not even address any question about their own support.

The stay at home mandates were meant to slow the spread in order to keep our healthcare system from being overwhelmed like it was in China and Italy.
Lives were saved, your memory is very selective and science is why many are alive today.

Fraud.
#1 there is NO vaccine.
#2 name a REAL SCIENTIFIC longitudinal study.

Your TDS is almost matched by your stockholm syndrome.

Reactions: WTF Cat
If I'm doing steaks/something that needs higher heat, I'll use lump. Most everything else (including burgers), I use Kingsford. You don't get as much heat, but, IMO it's more consistent and longer burning.

The Blackstone gets 3 times as much use as my grill. Chicken and vegetable stir fry on that thing is a breeze. Smash burgers are great. Hell, it makes a grilled cheese 10x better than anything else (I keep a soup can of ghee up in the corner with a basting brush in it "waffle house style". Getting up early on a Saturday morning, rolling a spliff, and cooking a big breakfast on that thing (hash browns, eggs, griddle toast, bacon, etc.) is sublime...
10-4 on the big Saturday morning breakfast. The one thing I will add on the Blackstone is hash browns from a box. They are dehydrated in basically small "milk containers" like from grade school. You add hot tap water and fold closed again for a few minutes. They absorb all the water and become new again. Just dump on the grill and just splatter, tatter, smatter and scatter like Waffle House. Those go on early with the bacon because they take longest. Sop up some of the bacon grease too.

He may as well just said "They're leaving the Democrat Plantation in Droves". There's a reason, They are waking up to how the Dems have just used them as pawns. I saw a black gentleman being interviewed the other day, can't recall who he was, but he basically stated that the black community sees the lawfare being used against Trump and if anybody understands unequal justice, it's the black community. Dems have played the race card way too much that it's falling on deaf ears now. The Black Community sees the race baiting for what it is. They see the dems virtue signalling then doing nothing to help.

Hard to believe at this period of time anyone argues that either lockdown or thr mrna vaccines were good. Yet i see it all the time from the team politics people.

Yep...people actually believe that lockdowns were good and saved lives. Never mind the fact that businesses closed down, jobs were lost, and the economy crumbled across the country. Gov. Andy still boasts about it to this day how he saved the state.

No they won't. No one wants that. Not even awful Hamas.

wut.gif

Hard to believe at this period of time anyone argues that either lockdown or thr mrna vaccines were good. Yet i see it all the time from the team politics people.

Scare the piss out of people. Everytime an anti-“vaccine” proponent died during COVID, it was reported like a victory for the oppressors. The fear of death is a huge motivator.

Fraud.
#1 there is NO vaccine.
#2 name a REAL SCIENTIFIC longitudinal study.

Your TDS is almost matched by your stockholm syndrome.
#1...Wrong AGAIN as usual.
vac·cine
noun
a substance used to stimulate immunity to a particular infectious disease or pathogen, typically prepared from an inactivated or weakened form of the causative agent or from its constituents or products.
"every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus".

#2....Wrong AGAIN....as usual.

Scare the piss out of people. Everytime an anti-“vaccine” proponent died during COVID, it was reported like a victory for the oppressors. The fear of death is a huge motivator.
It's still killing people. It's not just the flu.

I was telling this thread all along that Trump would win a rematch in a blowout, that the real-life, real-world comparison would just be too stark, causing people to wake up, especially black men.

But I still think the dems have something up their sleeve, something game-changing, who konw's what; could be something as benign as substituting their candidate and gaslighting/cheating or as malignant as WW3, anything in between. Hope I'm wrong and this radical leftist movement finally gets quelched here and now before it all gets much, much worse for America and her foundational values.

GQSb6-uWMAETG3V
They will do something to prevent from admitting the left policies are to blame for a loss, just like 2016.

Price for milk purchased today jumped another 5% this morning. Haven’t heard anything specific that has happenned in the dairy industry recently. Not a big deal, but this shit keeps happening on everything and it adds up.

Vet bills for the 4 pups and 3 cats I’ve rescued have almost doubled in the last 3 years.

I could go on and on, but too depressing.

It's still killing people. It's not just the flu.

1500 people are not dying FROM covid. They may HAVE covid....in addition to being obese, have COPD, high BP, cancer, acne, stubbed toe, or perhaps being a liberal who is a dumbass and have been deprived of oxygen due to wearing a mask.

Yep...people actually believe that lockdowns were good and saved lives. Never mind the fact that businesses closed down, jobs were lost, and the economy crumbled across the country. Gov. Andy still boasts about it to this day how he saved the state.
At one point Kentucky had the 2nd highest unemployment rate in the nation (behind Hawaii, which is understandable due to their reliance on tourism).

Andy sucks and is an idiot. Hope he had fun at his kids ballgames while the rest of the state was shut down.

From the article:

An online network managed by a self-proclaimed agent of the Chinese government has reportedly been helping illegal immigrants evade border authorities in order to enter the US.

According to an investigation done by the Daily Caller, there is a Telegram channel titled "American Self-Guided Tour Channel" with over 8,000 members that has served as a platform to discuss how to illegally cross the border into the United States. It has served as a hub for documents, showing specific routes available to take, per the outlet's investigation.

Documents in the channel, obtained by the Daily Caller, help to identify border wall gaps, how to answer questions from the Border Patrol, as well as provide scripts on how to request asylum.

North Carolina Republican Rep. Dan Bishop told the outlet when he saw the report, “We’re allowing an element that is completely beyond our law to be established firmly as a beachhead in the United States of America, and the people of America are going to pay a severe price, much worse than we are paying even now."

At one point Kentucky had the 2nd highest unemployment rate in the nation (behind Hawaii, which is understandable due to their reliance on tourism).

Andy sucks and is an idiot. Hope he had fun at his kids ballgames while the rest of the state was shut down.
I'm old enough that I was on the verge of shutting down anyhow, but Andy put the final nails in the coffin of my small business with the nonessential status he gave me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT