POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know there is a couple of nerds that post in this thread standing in line..Fess up!

448132389_10226075771346622_1438764781663942578_n.jpg

If my party had been taken over by Nazis calling for the genocide of the Jewish people then I would try to point to 2 guys spouting Tom Hanks son's lyric. Nice try Nazi sympathizer.
Nutty take as usual.
Biden and Dems have pushed for funding for Israel and Biden made a visit there to show them support following the Hamas attack. The US has continued providing Israel with Iron Dome tech and military weapons for defense. Biden has not attended ANY anti Israel rallies to speak or support those causes.
VS.
White Power shirts passed out and flags unfurled right before dumbazz Trump takes the stage to SPEAK at the VERY SAME rally. Kinda like he spoke right before the Jan 6th riot. But he has nothing to do with any of it right?
🤡
Apples to elephants comparison.
Talks like a white supremacist. Walks like a white supremacist....
Just another coincidence right? 🤡

Grill marks are just uniform sears. You don't have to have patterned grill marks for flavor, but you definitely need a sear. I THINK that is what Dion was getting at.

What is a "White Boy Summer"? and what does that have to do with Trump?
It's a spoof song picked up by Nick Fuentes and the groypers for cringy internet racism. 4chan stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
Nutty take as usual.
Biden and Dems have pushed for funding for Israel and Biden made a visit there to show them support following the Hamas attack. The US has continued providing Israel with Iron Dome tech and military weapons for defense. Biden has not attended ANY anti Israel rallies to speak or support those causes.
VS.
White Power shirts passed out and flags unfurled right before dumbazz Trump takes the stage to SPEAK at the VERY SAME rally. Kinda like he spoke right before the Jan 6th riot. But he has nothing to do with any of it right?
🤡
Apples to elephants comparison.
Talks like a white supremacist. Walks like a white supremacist....
Just another coincidence right? 🤡

From the river to the sea you idiot.

It's a spoof song picked up by Nick Fuentes and the groypers for cringy internet racism. 4chan stuff.
So I understand almost nothing of what you wrote. That said would we find all these people taking over the quad or admin buildings on Campi around the USA? Calling for genocide of the Jewish people?

Reactions: trueblujr2
Again, some idiots can't comprehend a roaring stock market ( and I'm an investor in said), can't realize when Amazon, Apple, Walmart, etc are at all time highs, it's not really a sign of a good economy, but the fact that post covid, the huge corps made boatloads of money, and pushed small businesses out of the market completely.

Some don't get Econ 101.

Sam.(But that idiot literally doesn't get ANYTHING. It's astonishing the levels and depth of the stupid there. It's like Dante, levels of hell deep.)
Especially because small businesses and tons of companies in the Dow Jones did not turn a profit in '23. 10% of the stock market is responsible for 99% of increase.

So I understand almost nothing of what you wrote. That said would we find all these people taking over the quad or admin buildings on Campi around the USA? Calling for genocide of the Jewish people?
Yeah, that exact group. The occasional times there are enough of them gathered together to occupy anything, that is.

When grilling out with charcoal I have been getting apple or peach wood to add smoke with. I've used mesquite and hickory in the past but fresh apple or peach wood is nice. I have some fruit trees on my property and I just cut off a dying limb when it's time to grill.... soak it in water for a few hours and then just put it on the fire a few minutes before I add the meat.

I know the pellets are all some can get but if you can find some fresh wood it adds more flavor.

I was arguing this with someone. They were trying to say inflation wasn't that high and pointed out that you could get all kinds of stuff at TB for under $1.... Now you can't get anything for less than $4. It's not like the quality has gotten better too. LOL.
I did the Arby's 5 for $5 regular roast beef the other day on the app, and the way it calculates it shows the full amount before the discount. So I got to see the price if you just walked into Arby's and bought 5 regular roast beef sandwiches. It's over $22 dollars.

I did the Arby's 5 for $5 regular roast beef the other day on the app, and the way it calculates it shows the full amount before the discount. So I got to see the price if you just walked into Arby's and bought 5 regular roast beef sandwiches. It's over $22 dollars.

Most people don't need an app to add up 4.49 x 5, to figure out the deal at a fast food joint, silly commie.

Guess thats that liberal arts education for you. 😁

That's complete bull, the government even gives healthy eating advice that everyone thinks is cringe and then grabs a candy bar on the way to McDonald's. That is capitalism's fault, not the freaking government. You think it's the government's responsibility to control what everyone eats and how much they exercise? That's ridiculous authoritarian crap man. EVERYTHING IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S FAULT. You even admit it's society's fault in your own opening line but then somehow still turn that on the government.
GQRlk3MWwAAOTjy

If I'm doing steaks/something that needs higher heat, I'll use lump. Most everything else (including burgers), I use Kingsford. You don't get as much heat, but, IMO it's more consistent and longer burning.

The Blackstone gets 3 times as much use as my grill. Chicken and vegetable stir fry on that thing is a breeze. Smash burgers are great. Hell, it makes a grilled cheese 10x better than anything else (I keep a soup can of ghee up in the corner with a basting brush in it "waffle house style". Getting up early on a Saturday morning, rolling a spliff, and cooking a big breakfast on that thing (hash browns, eggs, griddle toast, bacon, etc.) is sublime...
Google Oklohoma Burgers if you're making smash burgers FTW

Most people don't need an app to add up 4.49 x 5, to figure out the deal at a fast food joint, silly commie.

Guess thats that liberal arts education for you. 😁
The food apps are strange like that. You think you're getting 5 for 5, then you think you don't, then you do. I don't use them but hear that from folks. I've heard more than one person talk about the Arby's app when they ordered the 5 for 5.

I was telling this thread all along that Trump would win a rematch in a blowout, that the real-life, real-world comparison would just be too stark, causing people to wake up, especially black men.

But I still think the dems have something up their sleeve, something game-changing, who konw's what; could be something as benign as substituting their candidate and gaslighting/cheating or as malignant as WW3, anything in between. Hope I'm wrong and this radical leftist movement finally gets quelched here and now before it all gets much, much worse for America and her foundational values.

GQSb6-uWMAETG3V

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT