POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I condemn any BLM violence towards police and/or property regardless of how many times it happened.
Can you say the same about Jan 6th??
If not, quit your yappin about any that happened during BLM riots.

No you don't, and you didn't.

You're quite the revisionist of history, Coronabro.

You still act like you weren't the biggest chicken little on this board for a solid 2 years.

Aka, a joke.

Another thing missing in the homeless shelter angle, once they are filled, at capacity, that's it. No one else allowed in until the next day, so where do those leftovers go?

It's a little more complex than they're all druggie and want to get high!

Take the single woman victim of abuse by her dude. Where does she go if she has no one else?

The actions are organizing fake electors in multiple states, forging fake copies of official documents to further your plot, and trying to get your VP to betray their constitutional oath and duty to crown you. Even going to the point of, as you just said, siccing a mob on your own VP when he wouldn't go along with it. Those votes Trump wanted Pence to acknowledge didn't just magically appear out of thin air. People took concrete actions based on coordinated instructions to make them.
GQJ0R5SaAAAwhPx

Sure thing, Coronabro.
Science....unlike religious dogma....is ever-changing based on new information at hand. It's actually a sign of higher intelligence to periodically change your opinion on matters with the acquisition of new data.
I am comfortable with my opinion on masking. I am more conservative with my opinion on mandatory Covid vaccines using MRNA. That said, the data still favors it just not as much as advertised....Hence, my change of opinion regarding the mandates.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Science....unlike religious dogma....is ever-changing based on new information at hand. It's actually a sign of higher intelligence to periodically change your opinion on matters with the acquisition of new data.
I am comfortable with my opinion on masking. I am more conservative with my opinion on mandatory Covid vaccines using MRNA. That said, the data still favors it just not as much as advertised....Hence, my change of opinion regarding the mandates.

There no science based argument that ever existed for masking or mRNA shots. None at all.

Bullshit. Most pubs called J6 bad, Issue Over.

That is the most ridiculous post of the day. Please. You are completely programmed.
Hilarious. Your GD party's candidate for President calls them "warriors", "patriots" and "hostages".
He sings stupid songs with idiots in jail for beating up cops, rioting and vandalizing the Capitol.
No....yours is by far the dumbest post of the day.
Hostages...Patriots....Warriors.....

Clowns

Reactions: Stan the caddy
There no science based argument that ever existed for masking or mRNA shots. None at all.
Clueless as always. 🤣

Clueless as always. 🤣

Is one of those links to the human trials of mRNA shots that proved they were safe and effective before mandating people get injected?

I see Sambo is back to touting how great everyone is doing financially.

Here’s a “fact, not a meme” for you.

A 20% gain in the retirement account doesn’t mean sh*t when it’s outpaced by inflation. Just barely treading water, at best. Definitely isn’t creating an opportunity for an earlier retirement date.

Meanwhile during Trump’s first term, 401Ks were cranking and inflation was well in check until the once in a multigenerational worldwide event that tanked everything.

Is one of those links to the human trials of mRNA shots that proved they were safe and effective before mandating people get injected?
The safety is not the issue for me. No proven evidence they are unsafe. It's the government overreach that causes me the issue. Just like with abortion control laws.... government overreach.

During the Biden administration, the people actually running things have given billions of dollars to Ukraine, at least hundreds of millions to the Taliban and Israel and allowed god knows how many dangerous criminals and terrorists to cross our borders. Is there a point where we question whether our government is controlled by foreign adversaries? Or is it too late? And people like Sam are more worried about women having free rein to rid themselves of inconvenient babies.

A 20% gain in the retirement account doesn’t mean sh*t when it’s outpaced by inflation. Just barely treading water, at best. Definitely isn’t creating an opportunity for an earlier retirement date.

Meanwhile during Trump’s first term, 401Ks were cranking and inflation was well in check until the once in a multigenerational worldwide event that tanked everything.
Can't cherry pick years dude. It's a four year term. Trump left the economy in shambles....just like Bush 1 and Bush 2.
It's always up to a Dem to pick up the pieces.

Reactions: Stan the caddy

A 20% gain in the market, if true, since day one of Biden, is actually losing money, as inflation overall has been higher.

The Village Idiot really doesn't comprehend anything beyond step one, does he?

Can't cherry pick years dude. It's a four year term. Trump left the economy in shambles....just like Bush 1 and Bush 2.
You were, and still are, worried about people masking during the pandemic but you can’t even recognize the worldwide pandemic that scares you affected the US economy.

Good shit.

Talk about someone being just fake as can be over politics. Can’t even stay in one lane and own it.

January 6th was a complete and utter embarrasment.

It was embarrasing, because that's the best they could do?

The need to take some lessons from BLM and Antifa.

I have to look away in shame, when replays are shown.

Never again...

chair.png

I knew someone who went and I told them I wouldn’t go. They thought it was going to be an event of Trump supporters and wanted to be there. They weren’t really part of anything, they were like the other 99.9% of people who just went to go. The way the left has sensationalized that event is so up their alley. They sit back and allow every major city to literally burn to the ground, they’re cool with allowing criminals to roam free, they’re okay with disgusting sexual perversion of children, killing babies is totally cool, open borders for voter bloc hoarding is legit awesome….

But a few dumbasses walk around the capital in costumes and lions tigers and bears oh my.

They’re the sickest and most disturbing scumbags this country has ever produced. Hopefully America wakes up and eventually throws them back in the closet.

If the current state of affairs is what you call “picking up the pieces,” then we are truly and properly screwed. Give me the “shambles” from Trumps term any day. I can only imagine how well off a lot of people would be right now had the pandemic not cratered the economy Trump had cranking.

If the current state of affairs is what you call “picking up the pieces,” then we are truly and properly screwed. Give me the “shambles” from Trumps term any day. I can only imagine how well off a lot of people would be right now had the pandemic not cratered the economy Trump had cranking.
At one point during his term my 401 was up 19%.

If you’re citing vox or Propublica to support your argument regarding income taxes, you are on the wrong side of the argument.
DA, even Vox has it right. Jeebus cripes, you're dense. I can find ANY source that proves that the wealthy don't earn wages. You should really butt out, you're too ignorant to participate in this discussion.

Thanks Mike. I agree that dividends are subject to a lower tax rate. Dividends are after-tax earnings that corporations pay to its owners. However, the corp must also pay tax on its earnings according to the attached IRS link.

“The profit of a corporation is taxed to the corporation when earned, and then is taxed to the shareholders when distributed as dividends. This creates a double tax. The corporation does not get a tax deduction when it distributes dividends to shareholders. Shareholders cannot deduct any loss of the corporation.”

How in the Hell can the American taxpayer can keep up with this crap? Hire a professional tax advisor.

The point I'm trying to make is that the "rich pay their fair share" talking point is BS, because it's always couched in an attempt to raise INCOME taxes. It's all a lie.

You're grossly misinformed, with respect to the economy. And Biden hasn't picked up ANY pieces. In fact, they're falling off of it like doors on a Boeing Jet liner. (edited to tighten up the simile)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT