POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, you can't. Not at all. How many police cars were destroyed on J6? Since you SAAAAYYY you love cops, then you should be ashamed at what your side promoted in 2020. What those people did to cops was terrible. Your side, sam.
I don't have a "side" other than the side that believes in the rule of law being enforced when rioters destroy property and/or injure people.
I condemn any BLM riots that involved violence toward people or property.
I condemn any Jan 6th riot that involved violence towards people or property.
You only condemn one.
That is hypocrisy in its purest form and why I call you out for it.

Also, how many riots and protests occurred after Trump verdict?

Crickets, I'll guess from you.
Why should they? He was guilty as charged. What's there to riot over?
How many riots and protests occurred after the Hunter Biden verdict?
Chirp...chirp

You are on target about corps building tax expense into their sale price calculations. The self-employed bull dozer operater should be doing the same thing when bidding on contracts. Which reminds me about another expense these self employed folks have…. they must pay social security tax of an additional 15% on their earnings! This is in addition to their income taxes! What really burns me up is the talk about giving illegal aliens social security benefits! On that happy note, I better take a break and mow my yard. 😀
Bill shy cat, quick story about Father’s Day from your last sentence. My beautiful wife thought it would be a great idea to have the lawn mowed and trimmed by a lawn service for my day. I am basically the only guy in our subdivision that mows his own lawn and trims and all the fertilizer and so on but my lawn is my refuge doing things on your own. I mow in a side vertical directional giving it that MLB outfield look, it’s awesome but takes time. She got these GD Mexicans that came over her and mowed and trimmed and it looks like total shit. I didn’t say anything of course except aww baby you’re the best but I was about to explode inside. I kissed her and said thanks then went straight to the back outside deck to the freezer and pulled out a handle of Patron and just started crushing shots and now I’m praying for three days of hard rain so I can get my lawn back to perfection 🍺

Except for every individual instance numbering in the hundreds involving scum leftists, versus the one time a bunch of idiots on the right did it, amd they were emboldened by seeing it all bloody summer long on their TV.

Great comparison, Village Idiot, yet it's the only and I mean only thing you have.
I condemn any BLM violence towards police and/or property regardless of how many times it happened.
Can you say the same about Jan 6th??
If not, quit your yappin about any that happened during BLM riots.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
So many ppl don't understand that "taxes" on corporations are viewed in their expense accts as another overhead cost. Yes they deduct, try to get that number as low as possible, but it's an expense just like utilities etc and that is figured into the costs of the product they make or service they provide. So it is correct in that we the consumer pay those taxes.

Politicians learned along time ago the general public is dumb. Of course you don't run a campaign on saying you are going to raise taxes on the middle class. You slogan the hell out of saying tax the rich, make the rich pay their fair share. Well that's how you raise taxes on the middle class. Corps just spread that into the cost of doing business and we pay it. Double and triple even.

That product you used to pay 200 for is now 207. Big deal right? Well that increase covers the corporate tax increase. We pay sales taxes. 6% in ky. So now you are paying that 6% on 207 not 200. No big deal right?

But we are getting that bill now on everything we buy. The govt is raking in more taxes than ever. The rich still don't feel it because all the cost went to the consumer, who is too dumb to know they voted this in.

All the cost incorporated into buying a home from the lumber to breaker box to the lighting to all the materials bought to build the home went up because we raised taxes on the "rich". That 6% sales tax means something different when that home that used to cost 250 is now 320 thousand.

The govt is laughing at us all the way to the bank. Tax the rich lol.
The left AND the uniparty would prefer to keep the masses in control with the income tax. Fact.

I don't have a "side" other than the side that believes in the rule of law being enforced when rioters destroy property and/or injure people.
I condemn any BLM riots that involved violence toward people or property.
I condemn any Jan 6th riot that involved violence towards people or property.
You only condemn one.
That is hypocrisy in its purest form and why I call you out for it.
Biden, Obama, Harris, Pelosi and other dems encouraged the BLM rioters. The Biden administration has aided and abetted criminals flooding into the country illegally. Yet you vote for them. You do not condemn them. That is hypocrisy.

he did more to make the tax more fair since anyone not named Ronald. SUffer with that. With a simpler tax code, us commoners are better off, esp without you lefties controlling us.

having said that, the Fairtax is the BEST solution. But you lefties like to control us, so you will never open your mind to true freedom...

Bill shy cat, quick story about Father’s Day from your last sentence. My beautiful wife thought it would be a great idea to have the lawn mowed and trimmed by a lawn service for my day. I am basically the only guy in our subdivision that mows his own lawn and trims and all the fertilizer and so on but my lawn is my refuge doing things on your own. I mow in a side vertical directional giving it that MLB outfield look, it’s awesome but takes time. She got these GD Mexicans that came over her and mowed and trimmed and it looks like total shit. I didn’t say anything of course except aww baby you’re the best but I was about to explode inside. I kissed her and said thanks then went straight to the back outside deck to the freezer and pulled out a handle of Patron and just started crushing shots and now I’m praying for three days of hard rain so I can get my lawn back to perfection 🍺
Freetaxreturn, same in my neighborhood about hiring out folks to mow their yard. My heart doctor told me to lose about a half pound each week for the next year. I use a push mower to mow my yard and it really gives me a great additional workout. Also regarding taxes, we don’t have to pay taxes on the $50 bucks we saved by not paying someone to mow our yards. 😀. Good luck with the rain.

Freetaxreturn, same in my neighborhood about hiring out folks to mow their yard. My heart doctor told me to lose about a half pound each week for the next year. I use a push mower to mow my yard and it really gives me a great additional workout. Also regarding taxes, we don’t have to pay taxes on the $50 bucks we saved by not paying someone to mow our yards. 😀. Good luck with the rain.
Bill shy Cat that’s great you are doing the push mower, I hope it’s paying dividends for you and your health. With the taxes, just pay cash and move that money over to charities and I’ll DM you if you have any other questions. The Mounjaro has been a lifesaver for me 🍺

Reactions: UK_1576
Always been homeless...always will be. There are plenty of homeless shelters but they chose not to use them because they would rather do their drugs and/or are too mentally ill to do what it takes to live somewhere permanently.
We need to build more mental institutions, make homelessness/public camping illegal, and give them a choice between mandatory drug treatment, homeless shelter or jail.
Vast majority are too whacked out on drugs and/or mentally ill to make rational decisions for themselves.
Yeah, but 12% increase year over year?

Thanks, Joe!

Happy Father’s Day from the Johnsons.

2N0ighj9yQTb.jpeg

chicago says “rookies”

update: now 38/6 with sunday night to go yet

“At least 38 people have been shot and six killed in gun violence across Chicago on Father's Day weekend, police said.”

I condemn any BLM violence towards police and/or property regardless of how many times it happened.
Can you say the same about Jan 6th??
If not, quit your yappin about any that happened during BLM riots.
You may bit the entirety of your party does not and did not.

You're still missing it. The "ultra wealthy" DON'T earn wages. They own businesses and pay capital gains on dividends. They deduct everything. When the government passes a tax cut or tax increase, it's always on the middle class and small business because it's always based on "income" or "wages." The ultra wealthy are always omitted from these increases and are usually the ones pushing this kind of tax.

Excerpt:

“The top 1 percent earned 26.3 percent of total AGI and paid 45.8 percent of all federal income taxes.“

Are there ways for people to defer tax liability and are their loopholes built for only the wealthy? Sure, but the top 1% still carries the heaviest burden as to taxes. Should they? Probably, but it’s not like the government is ignoring them.

I am for a simpler understandable tax code, but the Uber wealthy are financially beneficial to our culture, even if their elitist perspective and out-of-touch mindset is unhealthy.

I am for a simpler understandable tax code, but the Uber wealthy are financially beneficial to our culture, even if their elitist perspective and out-of-touch mindset is unhealthy.
I am for the fairtax. EVERY person is covered up to a certain limit and then after that, we have a choice on how much we pay. Wanna pay a lot??Buy a lot of expensive crap. Don't wanna pay a lot? Save your money or give it away.

Simple.

Reactions: hmt5000
Always been homeless...always will be. There are plenty of homeless shelters but they chose not to use them because they would rather do their drugs and/or are too mentally ill to do what it takes to live somewhere permanently.
We need to build more mental institutions, make homelessness/public camping illegal, and give them a choice between mandatory drug treatment, homeless shelter or jail.
Vast majority are too whacked out on drugs and/or mentally ill to make rational decisions for themselves.

Very compassionate of you, since the article says the rise is due to skyrocketing rents and lack of covid assistance, not the hateful shit you just wrote, Mr. COMPASSIONATE LIBERAL.

Have you ever actually been to a homeless shelter, or just talking out of your ass, about something which you have no idea?

Village Idiot

We literally get taxed out of 7/8 of our productivity. If the fed income tax disappeared (and by the way, we did without a fed income tax up until NINETEEN THIRTEEN), you'd see an economic boom that would dwarf anything you could imagine. And a consumption tax DOES catch all those involved in criminal activities, such as drug traffickers and whorehouses. They would finally pay taxes.

By the way, the "ultra wealthy" as you put it DON'T PAY INCOME TAXES. They have attorneys who figure out how to avoid that stuff. They don't earn WAGES.

You really need to get informed. If you're interested I could suggest some light reading which would open your eyes.
There was a Federal income tax 1862-1872.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT