• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GQJmmb9XgAAxY5N
Facts not memes.....

They did the same thing to say inflation was down. Didn’t include housing,fuel, food, if I remember correctly. At any rate excluded several key things that everyone has to purchase that had skyrocketed.

And jobs numbers adjusted downward nearly every time .

Can’t be believed at all.
Facts not memes.....

Thanks Mike. I agree that dividends are subject to a lower tax rate. Dividends are after-tax earnings that corporations pay to its owners. However, the corp must also pay tax on its earnings according to the attached IRS link.

“The profit of a corporation is taxed to the corporation when earned, and then is taxed to the shareholders when distributed as dividends. This creates a double tax. The corporation does not get a tax deduction when it distributes dividends to shareholders. Shareholders cannot deduct any loss of the corporation.”

How in the Hell can the American taxpayer can keep up with this crap? Hire a professional tax advisor.

Bill ... corporations don't pay taxes. Customers pay the corporation's taxes.

I understand you're trying to be "fair-minded", but it sounds like you have bought all of the liberal tropes on fiscal policy.

Hey stan, tell us ... how do corporations make money?

Last edited:

I understand you're trying to be "fair-minded", but it sounds like you have bought all of the liberal tropes on fiscal policy.
You are on target about corps building tax expense into their sale price calculations. The self-employed bull dozer operater should be doing the same thing when bidding on contracts. Which reminds me about another expense these self employed folks have…. they must pay social security tax of an additional 15% on their earnings! This is in addition to their income taxes! What really burns me up is the talk about giving illegal aliens social security benefits! On that happy note, I better take a break and mow my yard. 😀

Biden/Obama's Amerika.

WHY would you be a cop in San Jose if that is how you are going to be treated. Those animals literally need to be in cages or put down.
You could say the exact same thing about Trump's America......No respect for cops from either side whenever cops are enforcing the law against those that they disagree with.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Facts not memes.....
** Breaking F*cking News **

** Highlights at Six **

My periodic reminder that Hussein Obama was a complete POS and a terrible Potus.
Great decision by Obama. Who wants their tax dollars and time/energy of border patrol or ICE agents spending all their time/resources going after immigrants that have been living in America for decades. Dumb as hell to do that. Trump and his Supreme Court are a bigger danger to Americans.
04-clay-jones-source-clay-jones-4-jpg-copy.jpg

Any and all (high) tax problems would be solved if taxes (all of them) weren't automatically deducted from your paycheck. If people had to sit down and write a check to the Federal Gov't, State Gov't, Local Gov't things would change in a hurry.

As it is most people (90+%) have no idea how much they pay.
This is the same reasoning as why our taxes in America are calculated at the register instead of on the shelves like Europe. Doesn’t matter one lick and is just annoying.

Reactions: sambowieshin
** Breaking F*cking News **

** Highlights at Six **
Always been homeless...always will be. There are plenty of homeless shelters but they chose not to use them because they would rather do their drugs and/or are too mentally ill to do what it takes to live somewhere permanently.
We need to build more mental institutions, make homelessness/public camping illegal, and give them a choice between mandatory drug treatment, homeless shelter or jail.
Vast majority are too whacked out on drugs and/or mentally ill to make rational decisions for themselves.

Hey stan, tell us ... how do corporations make money?
So many ppl don't understand that "taxes" on corporations are viewed in their expense accts as another overhead cost. Yes they deduct, try to get that number as low as possible, but it's an expense just like utilities etc and that is figured into the costs of the product they make or service they provide. So it is correct in that we the consumer pay those taxes.

Politicians learned along time ago the general public is dumb. Of course you don't run a campaign on saying you are going to raise taxes on the middle class. You slogan the hell out of saying tax the rich, make the rich pay their fair share. Well that's how you raise taxes on the middle class. Corps just spread that into the cost of doing business and we pay it. Double and triple even.

That product you used to pay 200 for is now 207. Big deal right? Well that increase covers the corporate tax increase. We pay sales taxes. 6% in ky. So now you are paying that 6% on 207 not 200. No big deal right?

But we are getting that bill now on everything we buy. The govt is raking in more taxes than ever. The rich still don't feel it because all the cost went to the consumer, who is too dumb to know they voted this in.

All the cost incorporated into buying a home from the lumber to breaker box to the lighting to all the materials bought to build the home went up because we raised taxes on the "rich". That 6% sales tax means something different when that home that used to cost 250 is now 320 thousand.

The govt is laughing at us all the way to the bank. Tax the rich lol.

Always been homeless...always will be. There are plenty of homeless shelters but they chose not to use them because they would rather do their drugs and/or are too mentally ill to do what it takes to live somewhere permanently.
We need to build more mental institutions, make homelessness/public camping illegal, and give them a choice between mandatory drug treatment, homeless shelter or jail.
Vast majority are too whacked out on drugs and/or mentally ill to make rational decisions for themselves.
Can't believe I found something to agree with you on but you're spot on here.

They are "differently domiciled." Who are you to judge how they wish to live? It is just your white euro values that you are foisting upon the "free-range communities."

You could say the exact same thing about Trump's America......No respect for cops from either side whenever cops are enforcing the law against those that they disagree with.

Except for every individual instance numbering in the hundreds involving scum leftists, versus the one time a bunch of idiots on the right did it, amd they were emboldened by seeing it all bloody summer long on their TV.

Great comparison, Village Idiot, yet it's the only and I mean only thing you have.

No, you can't. Not at all. How many police cars were destroyed on J6? Since you SAAAAYYY you love cops, then you should be ashamed at what your side promoted in 2020. What those people did to cops was terrible. Your side, sam.

No, you can't. Not at all. How many police cars were destroyed on J6? Since you SAAAAYYY you love cops, then you should be ashamed at what your side promoted in 2020. What those people did to cops was terrible. Your side, sam.
Cops were ambushed and killed during the St. george Floyd riots. Sam never mentions them. Now he is welcoming immigrants, many of them career criminals, into the country to rape and murder young women. Good news is Sam, they won’t have to worry about an abortion after being raped by these animals because they’ll be dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT