How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, they wanted equality.

Women required to register for Selective Service in 2025, also registration is now done automatically for any 18-26.

Page 4

GQEjJt7W8AE84Ld
I’m trying to imagine the faces all of the bleeding heart liberal, late teens/20 something women out there if they were ever actually called up in a draft for active service. Report to basic training, ladies. Oh my.

I’m trying to imagine the faces all of the bleeding heart liberal, late teens/20 something women out there if they were ever actually called up in a draft for active service. Report to basic training, ladies. Oh my.

20 something? It doesn’t stop there. This fascist globalist WEF tyranny will have everyone up to 90 yr olds eventually going. But guess what? I won’t be going and everyone I know won’t go either. We will be fighting the Obama/Biden govt that tries to send us. I will die on that hill.

Btw, not sure if you saw any of the details of that draft bill, but guess who is excluded from the draft?

Illegals. Chew on that. They aren’t subjected to “vaccines” and they aren’t subjected to the draft.

20 something? It doesn’t stop there. This fascist globalist WEF tyranny will have everyone up to 90 yr olds eventually going. But guess what? I won’t be going and everyone I know won’t go either. We will be fighting the Obama/Biden govt that tries to send us. I will die on that hill.

Btw, not sure if you saw any of the details of that draft bill, but guess who is excluded from the draft?

Illegals. Chew on that. They aren’t subjected to “vaccines” and they aren’t subjected to the draft.

When the Great Replacement isnt happening fast enough, you send the Americans by birth off to war.

It isn't just from lack of supplies. The turbine pressure sensors freeze up and auto shutdown the plants because the infrastructure in TX in 20 years out dated. and the solar power is picking up the slack for wind because they get a nice boost in efficiency in cold weather. Wind is used in much colder states than TX without freezing up. They just chose to not winterize their turbines because, Texas. Natural gas plants failed and will now kill Texans because the state was to stupid to have backup plans. and the main reason for the lack of supplies is because the state has given the utilities almost full control so its not cost effective for them to stockpile for emergencies. Their bonus checks are more important than people freezing to death.
GQJpEDVasAA-j_5

When will the Muslims stop f_ing with the Israelis militarily?

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t there an uninterrupted losing streak there back to 1967?

Except of course if you count the slaughter and rape of 1500 civilians including women, children and infants last October. Historic victory there .
The mullahs run the Islamic countries, and they preach jihad daily. A good muslim does what his mullah says.

What is he proposing to replace gov’t revenue with? If it is a national sales tax, it would benefit the wealthy who are in the 37% fed tax bracket now. I hope to hear more about this.
WTF did you not see what the new Prez of Venezuela said about our financial system?

We print all the money we "need" anyway. The only reason to tax people is to control/punish them.

Lost in FL, I’m just trying to get input from folks on both sides of this issue. I absolutely see your point about the progressive tax rates being a deterant for someone considering working harder to earn more, only to see that additional income being taxed at a higher rate. We’re gonna get fvcked by the ultra rich in either case.
We literally get taxed out of 7/8 of our productivity. If the fed income tax disappeared (and by the way, we did without a fed income tax up until NINETEEN THIRTEEN), you'd see an economic boom that would dwarf anything you could imagine. And a consumption tax DOES catch all those involved in criminal activities, such as drug traffickers and whorehouses. They would finally pay taxes.

By the way, the "ultra wealthy" as you put it DON'T PAY INCOME TAXES. They have attorneys who figure out how to avoid that stuff. They don't earn WAGES.

You really need to get informed. If you're interested I could suggest some light reading which would open your eyes.

We literally get taxed out of 7/8 of our productivity. If the fed income tax disappeared (and by the way, we did without a fed income tax up until NINETEEN THIRTEEN), you'd see an economic boom that would dwarf anything you could imagine. And a consumption tax DOES catch all those involved in criminal activities, such as drug traffickers and whorehouses. They would finally pay taxes.

By the way, the "ultra wealthy" as you put it DON'T PAY INCOME TAXES. They have attorneys who figure out how to avoid that stuff. They don't earn WAGES.

You really need to get informed. If you're interested I could suggest some light reading which would open your eyes.

Mike,
I located the article below from a libertarian organization. They may be full of crap, but I’m still researching.

“The average tax rate on the top 1 percent has hovered around 30 percent for four decades.”

Mike,
I located the article below from a libertarian organization. They may be full of crap, but I’m still researching.

“The average tax rate on the top 1 percent has hovered around 30 percent for four decades.”

You're still missing it. The "ultra wealthy" DON'T earn wages. They own businesses and pay capital gains on dividends. They deduct everything. When the government passes a tax cut or tax increase, it's always on the middle class and small business because it's always based on "income" or "wages." The ultra wealthy are always omitted from these increases and are usually the ones pushing this kind of tax.

Excerpt:

Jeff Bezos, when he was still Amazon CEO, had a base salary of around $80,000 a year. Elon Musk doesn’t take a salary at all at Tesla. Apple CEO Tim Cook does get a $3 million salary, but it’s a small slice of the $63 million he received overall last year. Most wealthy entrepreneurs are paid in bountiful stock rewards; Musk is currently fighting to keep his record-breaking Tesla pay package, made up of a bunch of stock options and now valued at almost $56 billion. ProPublica found that, because their income fell below the threshold, at least 18 billionaires got a Covid-19 stimulus check.

Everything is going how the Dems/Communists planned. During the Dems primary debates in 2020 all the candidates were basically trying to out do each other on who would give illegals more...not a surprise you get the migrant caravans by the thousands. People from all over the world in numbers never seen before knowing how easy it would be to get in under Biden's regime.

Also, by the large number of males of military age countries are sending their worst problems our way and you know are powerful enemies like China are laughing at us. We couldn't make it easier to allow an enemy to send spies or terrorists in.

They are getting the benefits they were promised in those 2020 primary debates. Many getting to stay in hotels for several months in cities rent free, everything free. They are getting registration forms when they go to sign up for benefits. Biden is about to show them with a new executive order if you stay here long enough illegally you will one day be granted citizenship for sure by a future Democrat president.

I will be interested to see if in these final months before the election we see an even crazier mad rush to the border by migrants across the globe just in case Biden loses. It it will get especially bad in California where they don't even try to stop it.

Don't worry, Ukraine got promised more this week:

Last edited:
You're still missing it. The "ultra wealthy" DON'T earn wages. They own businesses and pay capital gains on dividends. They deduct everything. When the government passes a tax cut or tax increase, it's always on the middle class and small business because it's always based on "income" or "wages." The ultra wealthy are always omitted from these increases and are usually the ones pushing this kind of tax.

Excerpt:

If you’re citing vox or Propublica to support your argument regarding income taxes, you are on the wrong side of the argument.

Lost in FL, I’m just trying to get input from folks on both sides of this issue. I absolutely see your point about the progressive tax rates being a deterant for someone considering working harder to earn more, only to see that additional income being taxed at a higher rate. We’re gonna get fvcked by the ultra rich in either case.

It's not the ultra-rich that's frucking you, but the non-productive: people who make their money by extracting wealth without producing/servicing anything/anyone or otherwise doing something important like increasing efficiency. In other words, goverment and poiticans are the ones frucking you through waste and corruption. The vast majority of the ultra-rich, like say elon musk or bezos, deserve their wealth as they've done something commensurate that wouldn't otherwise exist, producing incredible value, i.e. they are net makers, not takers. Elon Musk has paid more tax than any human in history and that's the way it should be. It's exceedingly obtuse to try to make the argument that that's somehow unfair, like the left likes to do by making ignorant and moralistic arguments which exploit people's ignorance and naivete like " Warrent Buffett's secretary pays a higher rater than he does!"

Mike,

Makes sense. Wonder why they chose the last 40 years, or since 1980?

Reagan SLASHED the tax rate in the 80s from 70% to 50%. In the 60s, it was up to 91%!!

But rates don't t really matter ... the current system still confiscatory, guilty until proven innocent, and a method to control the masses. Imagine keeping 100% of your check!!! With that, imagine keeping ALL of the "employer contributions" ... with that alone, most people would get ~7% raise. Imagine never having to keep receipts. Imagine all the resources we'd save by eliminating agencies like the IRS.

If someone is intellectually honest, there is no better way for WE THE PEOPLE than a consumption tax. The other methods are for the gov't benefit.

I actually think this is an area where we can agree, tax reform. The tax code should be simple, simple enough the vast majority of us can understand it. Not this endless rigamarole of forms, agents, write-offs, and exemptions.
If you are TRULY for eliminating write-offs and exemptions, then you should have supported Trump's tax cuts back in the day. I'm going to speculate that you didn't for some reason. TDS. Get help. Seriously.

They'll just do what a lot of females I was in the military with; get pregnant and request a discharge.

(and then have it aborted)

Excerpt:
Thanks Mike. I agree that dividends are subject to a lower tax rate. Dividends are after-tax earnings that corporations pay to its owners. However, the corp must also pay tax on its earnings according to the attached IRS link.

“The profit of a corporation is taxed to the corporation when earned, and then is taxed to the shareholders when distributed as dividends. This creates a double tax. The corporation does not get a tax deduction when it distributes dividends to shareholders. Shareholders cannot deduct any loss of the corporation.”

How in the Hell can the American taxpayer can keep up with this crap? Hire a professional tax advisor.

Japan has a whopping 97.8% rejection rate for foreign refugees.

We have a lot to learn from them.
Had a pizza party last night in the backyard. A young couple was here (friends of friends) who live in Denmark (I think). She's Danish...he's American...she was an exchange student in her school years and went to college here. They moved to Denmark about 9 months ago. Thinking of moving back I guess because he can't find a job. Over there you have only so long to learn the language, so long to be employed, and you have to have so much $$ in the bank....otherwise you have to go back to where you came from. No handouts, etc from the government.

Which surprises me considering Denmark (Copenhagen) has been known for years for fairly liberal social policies.

Any and all (high) tax problems would be solved if taxes (all of them) weren't automatically deducted from your paycheck. If people had to sit down and write a check to the Federal Gov't, State Gov't, Local Gov't things would change in a hurry.

As it is most people (90+%) have no idea how much they pay.
Problem with not witholding from paychecks…. a lot of folks would spend all of their funds on getting their haired dyed purple, etc and not have any funds remaining to write a check to pay their taxes. 😀

Had a pizza party last night in the backyard. A young couple was here (friends of friends) who live in Denmark (I think). She's Danish...he's American...she was an exchange student in her school years and went to college here. They moved to Denmark about 9 months ago. Thinking of moving back I guess because he can't find a job. Over there you have only so long to learn the language, so long to be employed, and you have to have so much $$ in the bank....otherwise you have to go back to where you came from. No handouts, etc from the government.

Which surprises me considering Denmark (Copenhagen) has been known for years for fairly liberal social policies.
Based on many comments from a various ex-pats I've spoken with over the years, Denmark is fairly tough on maintaining employment and immigration compared to USA. Integrate or go home. Danish customs taxes are expensive too, as I recall, although Sweden is worse tax-wise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT