POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one is ever penalized for getting a second job with “a higher income tax bracket”.
Bullshit. Look, we've discussed this before. If I need econ advice, I will NOT go to an avowed commie.

Tax brackets are graduated. You're only taxed at the higher rate on the income in that bracket. All your original income is at the original rate.
No kidding. In short let me say this ... if i get a yob and pay X in taxes. I paid my "fair share". So what I do with my time and energy should be MINE. PERIOD. HARD STOP. I already paid my "fair share". But if i get a 2nd yob, then i have to pay taxes on it too AND most likely at a higher rate. That is penalized (not penalized in the IRS parlance, but in reality) and punished. We've had previous discussions on this before and you are unable to grasp "fair share" doesn't mean "fair share" when pols or lefties talk about it or unwilling to admit communism is failed.

Also, what happens in your system? Rich people hire good tax accountants who write shit off as "legal expenses" and the get away with it (unless your last name is Trump). In the fairtax, they cannot "hide" their purchases and their income no longer "matters" taxwise.

Ask another way ... who should benefit from YOUR labor? Should I? (If so ,,, I'm not benefiting enough Princess ... get another J O B.)

Bull. Nothing "fair" or "equal" about that. What percentage of a lower income person's budget goes to essentials, food and housing? What % are they of yours? Now, how much are they of an Elon Musk's budget? It just shifts the burden to the middle and lower classes who have to participate in consumption but don't have enough capital to participate in finance.
Again, your an imbecile when it comes to finance and that is why you're a commie.

We just said, the poor people will be able to purchase TAX FREE because the prebate covers dam near everything they make. So, it CLEARLY benefits the poor. Also, who buys million dollar cars or houses? Poor people? Heck NO, unless they work for BLM, but that is another story. The RICH people buy million dollar shit. And they would pay sales tax on million dollar shit. You know how much they pay now? ZERO. And, that purchase is most likely a writeoff for their "business", which lowers their income tax even more.

Bless your heart; you just don't understand. But I'll pray for you. Do you still have velcro on your shoes?

Dion, this is also my main concern with this concept. I can’t locate anything to convince me that the ultra wealthy won’t benefit tremendously from a “fair” tax.
Bill ... NEVER take economic advice from a commie. Seriously? The only worthwhile "advice" you can get from a commie is a) how to make everyone equally miserable and b) how to reduce population more efficiently.

Everyone will benefit ... even the rich. Our current tax system is NOT about "fairness" or any BS like that ... it is ALL about control. Wake up, man.

Bill ... NEVER take economic advice from a commie. Seriously? The only worthwhile "advice" you can get from a commie is a) how to make everyone equally miserable and b) how to reduce population more efficiently.

Everyone will benefit ... even the rich. Our current tax system is NOT about "fairness" or any BS like that ... it is ALL about control. Wake up, man.
Lost in FL, I’m just trying to get input from folks on both sides of this issue. I absolutely see your point about the progressive tax rates being a deterant for someone considering working harder to earn more, only to see that additional income being taxed at a higher rate. We’re gonna get fvcked by the ultra rich in either case.

e9ab1d73573a6381.png

Lost in FL, I’m just trying to get input from folks on both sides of this issue. I absolutely see your point about the progressive tax rates being a deterant for someone considering working harder to earn more, only to see that additional income being taxed at a higher rate. We’re gonna get fvcked by the ultra rich in either case.
I have had a small business for forty years. I'm only working part time now with the wife and I as the only employees. At one time I worked 30 people and badly needed a CPA to keep on top of things. I still pay a monthly fee to a CPA as I am trying to go out of business and sell off property, so I still need her input. Will small business still need this kind of help? How it will effect mom and pop business is another factor, but I am for reducing gov, including IRS.

Fair.
I've posited many times in this thread that dion is not so smart. I laugh when he considers himself a "revolutionary" because of items JUST like this.

It would be revolutionary to free people from the oppressive big govt reaching into their lives and itemizing everything WE purchase. The IRS did not hire 70K agents to go after the rich ... nope they are going to come after us. Me, you, and Dion. Even though it would be truly revolutionary to free workers from oppressive government, dion is right there pulling for the shackles of the status quo. Every time he has an opportunity to be revolutionary, he does what the demoncratic party tells him to do. Just like an NPC.

Last edited:
Fair.
I've posited many times in this thread that dion is not so smart. I laugh when he considers himself a "revolutionary" because of items JUST like this.

It would be revolutionary to free people from the oppressive big govt reaching into their lives and itemizing everything WE purchase. The IRS did not hire 70K agents to go after the rich ... nope they are going to come after us. Me, you, and Dion. Even though it would be truly revolutionary to free workers from oppressive government, dion is right there pulling for the shackles of the status quo. Every time he has an opportunity to be revolutionary, he does what the demoncratic party tells him to do. Just like an NPC.
I actually think this is an area where we can agree, tax reform. The tax code should be simple, simple enough the vast majority of us can understand it. Not this endless rigamarole of forms, agents, write-offs, and exemptions.

Dominion voting machines are safe and completely trustworthy. Yep.

More than 6,000 Dominion voting machines were used in Puerto Rico’s primaries, with the company stating that software issues stemmed from the digital files used to export results from the machines.

I own a commercial property and have used it for manufacturing for forty years. Below me at the bottom of a hill is a nursing home that houses patients mentally deficient enough that they need help with their day to day life. Before the county greatly increased the size of a ditch between us to alleviate a flooding problem, sometimes one of them would walk up the hill and stroll through my building. I still see them a lot. Joe Biden is very much like the very worst of them.

Last edited:
TRUMP: "On day one, I will sign a new executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, transgender sanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content onto our children ... and I will not give one penny to any school that has a vaccine mandate or a mask mandate."

I actually think this is an area where we can agree, tax reform. The tax code should be simple, simple enough the vast majority of us can understand it. Not this endless rigamarole of forms, agents, write-offs, and exemptions.
Then support the fairtax.

Otherwise it is the IRS by another name. Still infringing upon the due process rights of you and me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT