How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
818eb342cd05eb16.jpeg
Let me guess…. false eyelash? (I’m a little slow😀)

How did we reduce world oil supply?🤣

Did Russian oil revenues crater? That’s the objective what we were sold. We had to starve the Putin war machine from the wests cash.

The only policy we were effective at involved blowing up a pipeline that didn’t affect the u.s. population and we wouldn’t own up to that act of war.

OJ8Gvj1u6ZUTJCYmlxPYgo5LpoWP-E1UbDXAm7OsJcce8Ggsv5DinncjQhUVt8M1QWPtNY8zgMznxbaTVRkRDBX2SDgjNxP-RVU1JUUnwsnrsQ7YaE16-PSbIjcpLaN8omSMajvtpXcC

Russian o&g revenue has been untouched outside of pipelines.
Russian production dropped markedly, by roughly a fifth, when the war broke out. Millions of barrels per day. How does anything you posted indicate the Ukraine war was about oil? Don't stabilizing revenues indicate the opposite?

My god, you're stupid.

India and China and everyone else on the planet buys oil.

How much oil.do you.really think we were buying from.russia before the sanctions?
What an idiot you are. It's not just the US that has sanctions on Russian oil.
If you think the first land war in Europe since WW2, a gas pipeline from Russia to Europe being blown up and the oil embargos/sanctions on Russian oil by the US and its allies has had no effect on oil prices....you really know less than nothing about world economics.
Try reading instead of memeing for a change.

It would only work if the entire world agreed not to buy the Russian product.

If European countries stop buying from Russia and start buying from some other source, that other source had been selling their product to yet another party.

That fourth party isn’t going without. It’s just a shell game.

Sammy was selling to Dion. Dion says he’s not buying from failed school teachers and starts buying from LeadBelly. LeadBelly has to stop selling to Jameslie in order to fill Dions premium order.

Jameslie doesn’t have a problem buying from a failed school teacher and buys from Sammy.

Putin is going to be at all time highs of production in less than a year and postCovid highs in six weeks.

Sammy’s the expert, though.
Lord you are clueless. Russia can't sell it's oil out on the global market to all of the world. It is limited in it's market, mostly selling to China, North Korea, India etc.
Just because the US and it's allies are sanctioning Russian oil doesn't mean that the OPEC countries are suddenly going to drop their prices and flood the market with their oil in order for us to have cheap gas at the pump.
The demand for oil in the US and Europe is still there, but the total supply of oil available for the US and its allies to buy has decreased because of sanctions.
That is why the US is producing more oil right now than any other time in history.
But it still doesn't make up for the oil needs in Europe and what we typically export to the world. Russian oil sanctions definitely created a price increase in America and Europe.

And it's never an issue if you don't speak religion on public property.

And the point is the distinction between God & evil. The contrast is profound.
The Founding Fathers wrote extensively about this issue and you chose to ignore it.
I just don't get why you feel the need to force your religious beliefs down other's throats whether they like it or not.
Why must you force others to walk past your religious displays on the way to renew their driver's license or pay car taxes??
Do you wanna walk past a Muslim Alah display or a Hindu statue every time you walk in a courthouse around Ramadan or Holi??
It's just so GD stupid. Put all the religious displays you want up at your house and in your yard. NOBODY is stopping you.
Put all the religious displays up in your privately owned business. NOBODY is stopping you.
And the most insane part of it all?? If you truly believe your religion is the best and you're saving souls by bringing people to it.... Telling them to kiss your ass if they don't like having it imposed on them against their wishes sure ain't the way to go about it. Gun to the head ministry never works dude.
Separation of Church and State protects freedom of religion and freedom from religion....just like the FF intended.

Lord you are clueless. Russia can't sell it's oil out on the global market to all of the world. It is limited in it's market, mostly selling to China, North Korea, India etc.
Just because the US and it's allies are sanctioning Russian oil doesn't mean that the OPEC countries are suddenly going to drop their prices and flood the market with their oil in order for us to have cheap gas at the pump.
The demand for oil in the US and Europe is still there, but the total supply of oil available for the US and its allies to buy has decreased because of sanctions.
That is why the US is producing more oil right now than any other time in history.
But it still doesn't make up for the oil needs in Europe and what we typically export to the world. Russian oil sanctions definitely created a price increase in

Have those sanctions involving crude oil, coal, or lng(specifically excluding the pipeline) affected Russian production or export revenue?

If Russia can deliver the commodity by boat, nothing has changed.

The sanctions haven’t done anything but in your words, raised prices in the USA.

I sure am glad that your plan to punish Putin, punishes me. Is that a bug or a feature?

Have those sanctions involving crude oil, coal, or lng(specifically excluding the pipeline) affected Russian production or export revenue?

If Russia can deliver the commodity by boat, nothing has changed.

The sanctions haven’t done anything but in your words, raised prices in the USA.

I sure am glad that your plan to punish Putin, punishes me. Is that a bug or a feature?
Pretty good summary...

It’s limited market is buying all russia can produce.

I picked a trade website for my info. Pick another that disagrees with their findings.

Show me where Russia has lost revenue.
"The party that has suffered the most from Western sanctions, however, is Russia’s state budget, which saw its revenues from oil and gas decline 24 percent in 2023 compared to 2022."

He did. We've pointed out repeatedly that he did better with black voters than any pub in 60 years. You just keep ignoring that. Good to see your visual perception is as bad as reading comprehension.
You missed the point: Him campaigning in black cities now vs. 2020. I'm not denying the factual data that he did/does better than other Pubs with minorities, but you apparently can't see the difference in those two issues.

5000 responding to me, post #652,478: “I almost think he banged your grand daughter.”

And that fact concerns me. There has never been a Trump in politics. Do any in the GOP fill his spot down the road? Especially with minorites and working men. I love the populist aspect rather than just GOP policies which are better than Dems. Dems help by being batshit crazy. The have more concern for criminals, trannys, boys in girls sports. They make it easy for us but we have to sustain.
Best post here in a while over any MAGA sh!t.

I think he's a billionaire & on his own - vs. what daddy left a current candidate.
How much did JRBiden II leave junior? Not much? Is that why china joe is such a criminal? Showering with his daughter, living on the gov't tit like the lefties on here? Selling secrets to china? Supporting the KKK? Is that why Joe has done all that??

Regardless Trump's personal traits, he has taken what he was given and made A LOT more. Jealousy and envy are primary drivers of TDS. The rest is irrational "anger".

I don't care for the WNBA but it is absurd the hate Caitlin Clark gets. All because she is white. If she were black she would be the biggest female athlete of all time with how the media would be hyping her up.

She should just quit. Go play in the Big 3 and make millions. WNBA is a failed product full of jealous and petty women that are too dumb to see the forest through the trees. Let it go back to a place of obscurity where it was before she came along.

And that fact concerns me. There has never been a Trump in politics. Do any in the GOP fill his spot down the road? Especially with minorites and working men. I love the populist aspect rather than just GOP policies which are better than Dems. Dems help by being batshit crazy. The have more concern for criminals, trannys, boys in girls sports. They make it easy for us but we have to sustain.
That’s where someone like Vivek could step in. Someone like Byron Donalds who is a rising star could also carry that torch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT