POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell that to the poor souls nearby when one goes off.

You're a sick individual.

Bleat all day long about peace and happiness and commie shit, and you can't help but show your true colors.

Warmonger.
So, again, if that's your position that they should never be used, why did we have them? Because we would have used them if needed. So it's ok for America to use them, but not for Ukraine, even when they've already been using them the whole time. Hypocrite.

Yeah, obviously there's a difference between self-defense and imperialism. That should be obvious to anyone with a brain.
Does that opinion of yours extend to Vietnam era self-defense imperialism? Korea? Grenada? Bay of Pigs?

Last edited:
Ha this is a critique of the American uniparty. Centrists. Supposedly, you. These are the same people both leftists and MAGAs rail against. Occupy Wall Street were the progressives, Newsom, Pelosi and the Democratic machine are like Romney and the RINOs to actual leftists. The piece even opened with a quote from AOC saying as much. Why would any progressive not enjoy a piece saying exactly what they’ve been saying for decades? Capitalism controls and has corrupted every inch of our political system.
GN_t8bdbMAAndQh

No, that's your Subaru with Bernie stickers parked there.

And I'm sure, a bunch of other ones, like 'coexist', and other leftist rubbish.
Ha, those are the soccer mom liberals. I don't have a thing on my truck. I ain't trying to coexist with religion, I'm trying to destroy it. They can coexist with my ass.

McDonald’s is doing this now too. It was ALWAYS price gouging under the disguise of COVID. All these companies made RECORD PROFITS and still have been for the last 4 years. You guys blamed Biden lol. So does he also get the credit for prices coming down?

Can you all admit the only thing they were doing was seeing how high they can push prices? Now that all these companies know where the line is, that’s where the prices are going to stay for good. Trump isn’t going to magically lower prices any more either you MAGA morons.

Ha, those are the soccer mom liberals. I don't have a thing on my truck. I ain't trying to coexist with religion, I'm trying to destroy it. They can coexist with my ass.
The 2nd amendment is there for all. OF not FROM. Are you willing to post here that you are trying to destroy Islam? I'm guessing that you would be afraid to say that because deep down you know that Christians and Jews are sheep.

The 2nd amendment is there for all. OF not FROM. Are you willing to post here that you are trying to destroy Islam? I'm guessing that you would be afraid to say that because deep down you know that Christians and Jews are sheep.
? You mean the first? OF is FROM. And yes, absolutely Islam. Islam sucks as bad as any of the others, worse than some if you do a point-by-point comparison.

Every Abrahamic tradition and Hinduism need to go the way of the Greek Pantheon and the Norse Aesir and Vanir. Quaint cultural eccentricities, not literal beliefs.

McDonald’s is doing this now too. It was ALWAYS price gouging under the disguise of COVID. All these companies made RECORD PROFITS and still have been for the last 4 years. You guys blamed Biden lol. So does he also get the credit for prices coming down?

Can you all admit the only thing they were doing was seeing how high they can push prices? Now that all these companies know where the line is, that’s where the prices are going to stay for good. Trump isn’t going to magically lower prices any more either you MAGA morons.
The best cure for high prices is high prices. The market and not some artificial govt hand will LOWER prices. The govt can certainly raise prices due to effing up market conditions.

? You mean the first? OF is FROM. And yes, absolutely Islam. Islam sucks as bad as any of the others, worse than some if you do a point-by-point comparison.
Excuse me, 1st. You don't like gun ownership either so that is for a different post.

Every Abrahamic tradition and Hinduism need to go the way of the Greek Pantheon and the Norse Aesir and Vanir. Quaint cultural eccentricities, not literal beliefs.
Worked pretty well for Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Worked pretty well for Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.
As did all the religious violence over all the centuries for their leaders. Look at the sectarian issues in the ME right now. Humans have plenty of things to divide us over already as is, we don't need to invent omnipotent spirits to fight on behalf of too.

George stayed single for so long to finally get with this loser?

Joe Biden did this with his lazy comments that Israel committed war crimes with American bombs. The guy has no idea the impact of his words and actions to empower bad actors all over the globe. Biden trying to win and election says things to win votes that are sinking Israel and the Jewish people. His attitude has enabled the largest antisemitic movement since hitler. And I hate to invoke hitler but that’s what it is

The best cure for high prices is high prices. The market and not some artificial govt hand will LOWER prices. The govt can certainly raise prices due to effing up market conditions.
The “market” is the issue here. I’m all for capitalism but this is pure corporate greed and the issue is all the big grocery chains are consolidated so they have no competition. They purposely used COVID as the excuse to drastically raise prices and secure record profits. But sure it’s Biden’s fault.

The “market” is the issue here. I’m all for capitalism but this is pure corporate greed and the issue is all the big grocery chains are consolidated so they have no competition. They purposely used COVID as the excuse to drastically raise prices and secure record profits. But sure it’s Biden’s fault.
Wow. Inflation caused by pumping zillions into the economy caused and causes inflation. FACT. If that was not econ 101 they would just print money rather than raise taxes. 9% because of Biden

Occasionally y'all feel secure enough here in your safe space to say the quiet part out loud. Trump's "revolution" is the biggest danger facing this country today. Not China. Not Russia. Not Islam. Not communists. Not Antifa. The only one with the practical and logistical capabilities(outside of total thermonuclear mutually assured annihilation, and even that's not a guarantee at this point) to seriously threaten the United States of America is a MAGA insurgency. Now, I personally don't think a version of that is likely to happen. But you can't blame the giant defense apparatus America created for itself for doing what it was designed to do. In the Cold War it aggressively went after communists when there weren't really even any. They definitely didn't come anywhere close to the presidency or try to overthrow our constitutional republic from the seat itself. I wish this could be a point of agreement between the right and left, to rail in the expansive power of the defense and intelligence communities. But y'all really are the extremists they accuse you of being. It's on display in this thread every day getting worse and worse. Think about all the flybys who reminisce about what this place was like pre-Trump when all this vitriol was underground.
You are as wrong as wrong can be on this topic. Yes, January 6 was a disgraceful performance. But it is highly unlikely to be repeated if Trump loses this November. Now, which side do you envision creating mayhem in streets all over the country (as if it was May 2020), if their side loses. It won't be from the Right. The Left will absolutely lose its collective mind if Trump prevails, which is becoming increasingly possible if not outright probable. It won't be a Civil War or another American Revolution, but it won't be pretty. My guess is at best it will be a repeat of some of the despicable 2016 tantrums and at worst Floyd level mayhem.

You are as wrong as wrong can be on this topic. Yes, January 6 was a disgraceful performance. But it is highly unlikely to be repeated if Trump loses this November. Now, which side do you envision creating mayhem in streets all over the country (as if it was May 2020), if their side loses. It won't be from the Right. The Left will absolutely lose its collective mind if Trump prevails, which is becoming increasingly possible if not outright probable. It won't be a Civil War or another American Revolution, but it won't be pretty. My guess is at best it will be a repeat of some of the despicable 2016 tantrums and at worst Floyd level mayhem.
Sure, there could be rioting. But I'm not talking about rioting. I don't really care about the mob on Jan 6th, the politicians could use some humbling. I'm talking about a real insurgency. A real American split. Not burning Wendy's. Russia, China, whichever foreign antagonist you want to name, don't have the capabilities to touch us at home. The world can devolve from globalism into spheres of imperial influence and America will be just fine. We have everything we need. The only thing that threatens us is internal strife. And though you seem focused on the left's capabilities in that regard, I would argue they're minimal. 'The Left' is a fractious coalition of also-rans only held together by what they are not. The majority. The far right has unity in all things, color and creed. Us vs. them. And control of all the areas of natural resources. Just because you haven't dived into the logistics of the possibilities doesn't mean we all haven't. It's literally the job of the defense and intelligence communities to do so. And they've assessed the threat.

Wow. Inflation caused by pumping zillions into the economy caused and causes inflation. FACT. If that was not econ 101 they would just print money rather than raise taxes. 9% because of Biden
Inflation is one thing and yes government has a hand in that. Thats not what this ever was. This was gouging to the extreme. You think these CEOs aren’t going to continue to want to take in record profits? They’re never bringing prices down to where they should be. We as Americans just have to live with it and adjust.

So, again, if that's your position that they should never be used, why did we have them? Because we would have used them if needed. So it's ok for America to use them, but not for Ukraine, even when they've already been using them the whole time. Hypocrite.

Yes. Just like if someone is threatening me, I'll use my gun. If I see someone shaking down someone, I'm less likely use my gun to help them continue.

See the difference?

Dion is a sheep. He buys in on all the Biden/Obama fascist talking points to feed his confirmation bias to the point that he doesn’t even know what a real coup is. He is detached from reality. There was a coup, but not like the one he thought was a coup

November 3rd was the real coup. And Jan 6 was a FBI/Pelosi/Deep State plan to stop Trump from contesting a fraudulent election using legal alternate electors. Those are the facts.

Dion wouldn’t know what fascism was if it was staring at him in his face. Guess what, it is staring him in the face and he is more blind than Ray Charles with Obama/Biden whispering in his ear of who to blame. That’s what sheep do. Obey and deny.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT