How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He looks super weird and creepy.

J6 was cotton candy compared to the afghan pull out. Biden’s stupid tactics left 13 soldiers dead and the US running like a scared dog. Not to mention Afghanistan over run with Taliban. Biden’s horrific pullout from Afghanistan is why the world is on the brink.it was the worst display of weakness in the nations history.

Wait ... J6 was a riot?

All this time, you guys said it was an INSURRECTION!!

Q1, Yes or No: was the CIA embedded in the crowd?
Q2, Yes or No: were agents urging the crowd to enter the Capitol?
Q3, Yes or No: did Piglosi turn down security for the Capitol on that day?
1 and 2....Nobody made anyone beat up cops, break thru barricades, bust thru windows and doors. The rioters are responsible for their own actions period.
3....Pelosi is the one who called for the National Guard, not the one that turned it down.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
surely they could find her a nicer place like the hamptons

To be honest, most of these immigrants are too stupid to stick to the narrative the media wants them to parrot. The media and the dems say they are just poor, hard working people looking for a better life. That they are good for the economy and they aren't asking for anything.

Yet these dumb b-tches can't help when a camera is on them to complain about the quality of the free food and free housing they are given. Same thing happening in Europe, they were promised by people free sh-t and they are here for free sh-t.

January 6 is the ultimate TDS barometer.

I understand how ignorant people could fall for the establishment narrative.

But as many times as it’s been pointed out to Dion and sambowieshin they are parroting lies, for them to continue to be dedicated to the establishment narrative simply because they suffer from a burning hatred of Trump that eats them up is mental illness.

Last edited:
You proudly prove your ignorance daily. Do you need written directions to operate a glass of water?

"Mexico, India, and China were the most common countries of origin for immigrants. The highest number of immigrants came from Mexico: 424,791. India followed with 202,567 people. China was third with 114,121 immigrants."

main-qimg-444b0123f3665e63914963e03f8738ed-lq

January 6 is the ultimate TDS barometer.

I understand hire ignorant people could fall for the establishment narrative.

But as many times as it’s been pointed out to Dion and sambowieshin they are parroting lies, for them to continue to be dedicated to the establishment narrative simply because they suffer from a burning hatred of Trump that eats them up is mental illness.
Don't forget it is also evil because they want this country to fail in favor of a new form of governance. Meaning, they hate this country too.

defund the police. ain’t it great?

police dispatchr “also recommended I call my alderman and I said why, and he said encourage him to hire more police. The dispatcher also asked me if I would consider defending myself … if I had a weapon or considered getting one.”

i don’t think it’s easy to get a gun in chicago unless you’re a criminal.

Something reps need to pound and I haven’t heard it like this but 20% inflation since biden is money that is unrecoverable. Americans have lost 20% of their buying power from now on. These media guys and Biden’s admin talks like they will actually bring that 20% down. I’m reality they are trying to bring the inflation rate down. That needs to be pounded by the reps like stormy Daniel’s. Every talking point should be the loss of wealth and massive global conflict. Keep it to 3 things. Inflation (theft), war everywhere, border. Those three things.
pounded by the reps like...

too funny

You're such a simpleton.
Interesting. Obama had some fine low inflation rates per your chart.

Per CBS, Trump leads AZ +5. In their Senate race, Lake trails the Dim by -13. Net, another Trump/MAGA candidate failure due to purity over electability. Remember this when the Senate majority is up in the air. MAGA won't.

Interesting. Obama had some fine low inflation rates per your chart.
The point, which flew way over your head, is that prices, stocks, etc., are up bc of china joe's inflationary policy. That is money we will never get back. Riden w biden, baby!

Edit ... to your comment. Stagnant economy, the new normal? Remember that. Growth was putrid.

But again, i go back to ... do you EVER say anything negative about Dims?

It is almost, almost, almost like you cheer for the dims. Hmm. Wonder why?

The point, which flew way over your head, is that prices, stocks, etc., are up bc of china joe's inflationary policy. That is money we will never get back. Riden w biden, baby!

But again, i go back to ... do you EVER say anything negative about Dims?

It is almost, almost, almost like you cheer for the dims. Hmm. Wonder why?
You put up a long-term inflation chart w/o comment & someone is supposed to take from it what you want/think it says vs. a person examining the data for himself. LOL.

Much is made of Trump's good low inflation rates vs. today, but is in same range for 8 years before that. I hadn't remembered that & thought it was worth a reminder regardless of whom preceded Trump. But you want to and thus have to make it political.

Almost cheer for Dims? That can be anything to anybody, can't it? Same ole MAGA looking for any impurity.

Why don't you look up whether I ever say anything negative about Dims vs. speculating w/o data. Who here complains more about overall Gov spending than me (and that includes Trump's)? Who opposed Trump's impeachments? Who opposes Biden's open border? Look it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
You put up a long-term inflation chart w/o comment & someone is supposed to take from it what you want/think it says vs. a person examining the data for himself. LOL.

Much is made of Trump's good low inflation rates vs. today, but ase in same range for 8 years before that. I hadn't remembered that & thought it was worth a reminder regardless of whom preceded Trump. But you want to and thus have to make it political.

Almost cheer for Dims? That can be anything to anybody, can't it? Same ole MAGA looking for any impurity.

Why don't you look up whether I ever say anything negative about Dims vs. speculating w/o data. Who here complains more about overall Gov spending than me (and that includes Trump's)? Who opposed Trump's impeachments? Who opposes Biden's open border? Look it up.
Go ahead mitch. Make my day, pal. You are the thinnest skinned poster here.

Show us your negative posts of rank and file dims. Btw ... im not "speculating". You have been doing this for years! I have called out several this weekend and you are pretending that it didnt happen??

And So, NOW you are an adamant trump supporter. Which account do you think you are on?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT