• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GN0aH--W8AAGxGD

2024--I guess Northam got his moral authority back

Remember Northam is one of the guys in the picture:

GN1GqNKWwAEOfkd

There is an element of truth there with some of your assertions. But I also think it goes beyond even trying to specifically target Trump for the sole reason of getting at Trump.
We had a wild ass transfer of power for the first time in our country's history because of Trump. Our own Capitol was briefly under siege. Never seen that before and don't wanna see it again.
I think a lot of this is not necessarily to remove any chance of Trump winning the next election but rather to show him and any future President that the government can make your life a pure living hell if you think you're above the law and attempt this ever again.
It's as much a message to future "Trumps" as it is to the current ex President.
I approve of the message.

Sam you saw it back in the summer beforehand. Just exchange the Capitol for the WH. Fighting cops, throwing Molotov cocktails on the WH lawn, defacing statues, setting historical DC churches on fire, knocking down WH barricades trying to storm the WH putting the POTUS in a bunker and snipers on the roof…all done by Dems, But you NEVER mention this.

I never knew till he ran for president how funny Trump was...guys like Biden can't get off script, even when Biden wasn't senile he couldn't get off script or he would embarrass himself. Remember all those years other Dems and the media portrayed Biden as a lovable dumbass gaffe machine. They got everything but the lovable part right.

I like Trump talking about the TicTacs..."I'm never going to lose this"

The far right is running around with Trump mugshot tshirts on.
The out of control, Soros backed DA CAUSED the mugshot with LAWFARE. The fact you can't understand that your side caused this IS the problem with you radical left in America.

EVERYONE is a victim now. EVERYONE is out to get me. EVERYONE is cheating me out of my slice of the pie.

We have become a nation of finger pointing victims who take no accountability for our actions.
Again, this started lock, stock and barrel with the radical left ... which is your side. The fact your side cannot see that your side started it and until your side will acknowledge guilt in starting the "victim movement", then there is no rational path forward.

You guys on the radical left cause all the problems. The right may not have all the answers, but the left is the cause of all the problems. Part of that is due to your "law by feelings". You feel your way through issues instead of thinking through them.

(Having said that ... it is bad to have all one virtue, i.e. thinking v feeling, and not any of the other. Both lead to bad places. But today's left has left their ability to think behind ... and that is partly why they let kids cut their pecker off but not smoke a joint.)

I never knew till he ran for president how funny Trump was...guys like Biden can't get off script, even when Biden wasn't senile he couldn't get off script or he would embarrass himself. Remember all those years other Dems and the media portrayed Biden as a lovable dumbass gaffe machine. They got everything but the lovable part right.

I like Trump talking about the TicTacs..."I'm never going to lose this"

This is EXACTLY why Biden cannot face Trump in front of a crowd.

There is an element of truth there with some of your assertions. But I also think it goes beyond even trying to specifically target Trump for the sole reason of getting at Trump.
We had a wild ass transfer of power for the first time in our country's history because of Trump. Our own Capitol was briefly under siege. Never seen that before and don't wanna see it again.
I think a lot of this is not necessarily to remove any chance of Trump winning the next election but rather to show him and any future President that the government can make your life a pure living hell if you think you're above the law and attempt this ever again.
Similar to my previous post, if you cannot acknowledge Pelosi's failure (or was it her "plan"?) and the CIA embeds stirring the pot, then there is no rational path forward. RINOs played your game for years and it led to our destruction as a nation. We cannot do that anymore.

Also, you NEVER acknowledge that Trump left office PEACEFULLY when he was supposed too. Kind of like ... not something a dictator would do. You never acknowledge PERHAPS he was pursuing every legal action he thought was available to stop the steal. And when he ran out of legal options, he left the oval office. (To understand that ... you cannot fully blame DJT for J6.) Until you truthfully acknowledge: peacefully and patriotically, Pelosi denied NG troops, and CIA embeds, then there is nothing to discuss.

But your side NO LONGER cares about principles, truth, honesty, the "American Way". Instead all you care about is POWER. Every problem, and supposed solution, begins and ends with "power". Race, victim card, trans, illegals, justice, education, money, etc. All you guys consider is power.

Most of us already know that the government can make our lives a living hell. All you have to do is look beyond our borders, travel abroad, and you see gov't overreach. I'd prefer not to have it here.

Of course you do, you fascist Village Idiot.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Sam you saw it back in the summer beforehand. Just exchange the Capitol for the WH. Fighting cops, throwing Molotov cocktails on the WH lawn, defacing statues, setting historical DC churches on fire, knocking down WH barricades trying to storm the WH putting the POTUS in a bunker and snipers on the roof…all done by Dems, But you NEVER mention this.

Well, that was HIS team!

now is time for trump to go for the jugular and have a mega maga rally in the hood. You bring some rappers with you and athletes and the turnout will be high. The optics of that. Ball game.

Honestly it may be a bad move because biden would probably quit and Hillary swoops in last second no one wants that

I know Nightwish will be happy with this because he was soooo upset Paul got attacked by an illegal immigrant, gay, drug addict, male prostitute, communist... It's clearly a right wing nutjob who attacked Paul. Nightwish didn't say anything on any of the Americans who have been killed or raped by illegals though. I wonder what the difference is to someone like Nightwish?

Similar to my previous post, if you cannot acknowledge Pelosi's failure (or was it her "plan"?) and the CIA embeds stirring the pot, then there is no rational path forward. RINOs played your game for years and it led to our destruction as a nation. We cannot do that anymore.

Also, you NEVER acknowledge that Trump left office PEACEFULLY when he was supposed too. Kind of like ... not something a dictator would do. You never acknowledge PERHAPS he was pursuing every legal action he thought was available to stop the steal. And when he ran out of legal options, he left the oval office. (To understand that ... you cannot fully blame DJT for J6.) Until you truthfully acknowledge: peacefully and patriotically, Pelosi denied NG troops, and CIA embeds, then there is nothing to discuss.

But your side NO LONGER cares about principles, truth, honesty, the "American Way". Instead all you care about is POWER. Every problem, and supposed solution, begins and ends with "power". Race, victim card, trans, illegals, justice, education, money, etc. All you guys consider is power.

Most of us already know that the government can make our lives a living hell. All you have to do is look beyond our borders, travel abroad, and you see gov't overreach. I'd prefer not to have it here.
Nothing peaceful at all about Jan 6th. Nothing.
He only left the White House because the Pentagon was not backing his lunacy, his own kids were pleading with him to quit acting crazy and just about every single person in his Cabinet had abandoned him because of his nutty behavior.
The Only reason he left was because he was on an island alone with Rudy G, Sydney Powell, John Eastman and Mark Meadows.
If Pence had done his bidding....Ga election officials had "found" 12k votes, his fake electors stayed in place, and anybody of relevance stood behind him in the Pentagon....who knows what would have happened.
It wasn't for lack of trying. He just failed.

He only left the White House because the Pentagon was not backing his lunacy, his own kids were pleading with him to quit acting crazy and just about every single person in his Cabinet had abandoned him because of his nutty behavior.
The Only reason he left was because he was on an island alone with Rudy G, Sydney Powell, John Eastman and Mark Meadows.
If Pence had done his bidding....Ga election officials had "found" 12k votes, his fake electors stayed in place, and anybody of relevance stood behind him in the Pentagon....who knows what would have happened.
If Jan 6th wasn't peaceful, what do you call months and months of BLM riots of burning buildings, looting businesses, arson everywhere, and randomly beating up white spectators in dozens of cities?

I always SMH when a Dem brings up Jan 6. Thats like a serial killer chastising someone for speeding.

Bidenomics is on a roll!! Talked to two different friends of mine recently who work in prominent businesses in Ky.
Both told me that this last year was their company's best year EVER.
Kentuckiana Comfort Center and Midwest Sprinkler. Both dudes said business is BOOMING in commercial new construction and business expansion.
Oh.... this happened today too. Just another day of record stocks. How's ur 401k doin fellas??

If Jan 6th wasn't peaceful, what do you call months and months of BLM riots of burning buildings, looting businesses, arson everywhere, and randomly beating up white spectators in dozens of cities?

I always SMH when a Dem brings up Jan 6. Thats like a serial killer chastising someone for speeding.
The BLM riots were BS too. You won't find one post where I ever defend any BLM riot that resulted in property damage or police beatings.
That is the huge difference between me and most of the clown posters on here that defend Jan 6th.
I don't defend either riot example because I'm not a hypocrite.
Your take is like the serial killer criticizing the other serial killer for killing people.

Reactions: megablue
Lets say we built a huge wall right down the middle of the country. We put all the Dem's on one side, and we put all the Repubs on the other. What would you see?

I believe the Repub side would be very organized. Heavily armed. Minimal taxes. Strict, but financially a powerhouse. Minimal crime. Very educated.

I believe the Dem side would be chaotic, unorganized. Easily invaded by other countries. Open borders. Lots of looting with no repercussion. Heavily heavily taxed. No firearms would be owned legally. Slave reparations. And they'd rely on the other side to save them from a military invasion.

I know Nightwish will be happy with this because he was soooo upset Paul got attacked by an illegal immigrant, gay, drug addict, male prostitute, communist... It's clearly a right wing nutjob who attacked Paul. Nightwish didn't say anything on any of the Americans who have been killed or raped by illegals though. I wonder what the difference is to someone like Nightwish?
I think you may be on to something. I also wonder what that difference is...

He tried every legal avenue that he thought was at his disposal. We agree on that. See that was simple.

And J6 must've burned you up. I had no idea you were part of his inner circle and saw all of the Cabinet discussions, his lawyers, AND his kids. Wow, good for you.

Bidenomics is on a roll!! Talked to two different friends of mine recently who work in prominent businesses in Ky.
Both told me that this last year was their company's best year EVER.
Kentuckiana Comfort Center and Midwest Sprinkler. Both dudes said business is BOOMING in commercial new construction and business expansion.
Oh.... this happened today too. Just another day of record stocks. How's ur 401k doin fellas??
You're such a simpleton.

The BLM riots were BS too. You won't find one post where I ever defend any BLM riot that resulted in property damage or police beatings.
That is the huge difference between me and most of the clown posters on here that defend Jan 6th.
I don't defend either riot example because I'm not a hypocrite.
Your take is like the serial killer criticizing the other serial killer for killing people.
Wait ... J6 was a riot?

All this time, you guys said it was an INSURRECTION!!

Q1, Yes or No: was the CIA embedded in the crowd?
Q2, Yes or No: were agents urging the crowd to enter the Capitol?
Q3, Yes or No: did Piglosi turn down security for the Capitol on that day?

Something reps need to pound and I haven’t heard it like this but 20% inflation since biden is money that is unrecoverable. Americans have lost 20% of their buying power from now on. These media guys and Biden’s admin talks like they will actually bring that 20% down. I’m reality they are trying to bring the inflation rate down. That needs to be pounded by the reps like stormy Daniel’s. Every talking point should be the loss of wealth and massive global conflict. Keep it to 3 things. Inflation (theft), war everywhere, border. Those three things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT