POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like someone else said, undoing Trump's, but more importantly, Covid mandates. Even after he said he doesn't have the power to mandate it.

So, FJB and FU! You sure enjoy the Stalin tactics...
What Covid mandates are you a slave to currently??
The only laws I know of that have been passed recently removing rights once held are the abortion laws passed by the Republican state legislators.
Biden and the Dems have passed nothing infringing on your bodily autonomy, gun rights, or any other rights I am aware of.
The fascists are in your mirror.

Reactions: UKdondee
I find it very amusing republicans have now decided to use this farce show trial as a campaign event. JD Vance et al today, Vivek tomorrow. Hopefully they just keep shuffling through other politicians to treat it like the show it is.
Trump is gagged, he can use his staunch supporters like Vance and Vivek to say the things he wants said.

He had these kind of rally numbers in 2020 and still lost. No one in their right mind really believes he lost, and that Biden got 81 million votes unless you are just plain stupid. All others who support the Biden numbers who aren't stupid (very few) are just corrupt evil scum who want this country to fall. Traitorous morons who should just go to a country that will rule them like they want.
Bidenomics being felt in our state ....
"It will definitely be our largest month of the year, in terms of our overall revenue, and it may potentially be our overall month since we've been in business in 8.5 years."

How did you become so deranged over a guy NOBODY on here has even heard of, I had to google him. You hate Persians?
Just like Andrew Tate or any of the other people I knew about long before the thread. Why are you still surprised when I know things y'all don't? It's a pretty common occurrence.

Reactions: sambowieshin
What Covid mandates are you a slave to currently??
The only laws I know of that have been passed recently removing rights once held are the abortion laws passed by the Republican state legislators.
Biden and the Dems have passed nothing infringing on your bodily autonomy, gun rights, or any other rights I am aware of.
The fascists are in your mirror.
I know you are not very smart, so i will end this discussion with this. You asked, "What specific EO has Biden issued that personally impacted your life?"

I answered, and because you are a moron and dont like it, you moved the goal posts. So, yes china joe DID pass something that impacted my life and autonomy.

But like i said, you are not very smart. You are just a simple unamerican Fascist. Just like the dictator joe and joe stalin. Not sure how different they are. Not surprised you like them both.

Just like Andrew Tate or any of the other people I knew about long before the thread. Why are you still surprised when I know things y'all don't? It's a pretty common occurrence.
I'm not sure if having extensive knowledge about "social media influencers", especially fringe goofs like Tate, is much to hang your hat on. There are certainly more productive ways to spend time, than to investigate freak shows. I'll be happy to recommend some good history books, if you like.

Do you not understand how bills work...he can't just pick parts out of it...when the tax cuts expire every single person will pay more taxes...every single one.

Here's the WH press secretary caught lying. Do you believe literally any talking point these ppl say

Well, shitforbrains literally has you know ... shit for brains.

Reactions: blubo
I know you are not very smart, so i will end this discussion with this. You asked, "What specific EO has Biden issued that personally impacted your life?"

I answered, and because you are a moron and dont like it, you moved the goal posts. So, yes china joe DID pass something that impacted my life and autonomy.

But like i said, you are not very smart. You are just a simple unamerican Fascist. Just like the dictator joe and joe stalin. Not sure how different they are. Not surprised you like them both.
You never answered the question. There are no mandatory covid laws or EOs currently in effect. No way you are being impacted by that.
Unlike your fascist and draconian rape/incest abortion laws which are still in full swing every day.

Forget Trump for a few days, and do some real research on Biden. When you're done, come back and tell me honestly, that you don't think Biden is worse than Trump.
Said many times they both suck. Just suck in different ways.
Personally, I feel better knowing there are competent people surrounding dementia Joe and steering him in the right direction over a demented Trump that is a narcissistic lunatic who doesn't listen to anyone with half a brain.
The thought of Rudy G or Kristi "puppy killer" Noem back in the oval office frightens me more than Kamala.

Donald Trump GIF

I'm not sure if having extensive knowledge about "social media influencers", especially fringe goofs like Tate, is much to hang your hat on. There are certainly more productive ways to spend time, than to investigate freak shows. I'll be happy to recommend some good history books, if you like.
They're called "influencers" for a reason. How can you hope to analyze society without understanding what's influencing that society? You need a working understanding of both past events and current circumstances if you want to attempt to make deterministic predictions about the future. Obviously not knocking history, love history. Current events are just living history though. Sadly that includes Andrew Tate and Patrick Bet-David.

And those "freak shows" are linked here as credible, not brought up by me. That's what started the conversation, @HymanKaplan acting like Patrick Bet-David's podcast was the holy truth.

Said many times they both suck. Just suck in different ways.
Personally, I feel better knowing there are competent people surrounding dementia Joe and steering him in the right direction over a demented Trump that is a narcissistic lunatic who doesn't listen to anyone with half a brain.
The thought of Rudy G or Kristi "puppy killer" Noem back in the oval office frightens me more than Kamala.

I see your point...

brinton.jpg

Same people will let violent offenders, both citizens and foreigners, go free after terrible assaults.

Trump has previously said he would pardon them.

From the article:

Last year, all nine were found guilty of violating the controversial Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act. They each face a sentence of up to 11 years in federal prison.

Heather Idoni, 59, was placed in prolonged solitary confinement for 22 days and deprived of sleep with the lights of her cell kept on continually. The mother of five and adopted mother of 10 was forced to appear in full shackles in federal court in March 2024 for a pre-trial hearing in a manner usually reserved for dangerous or violent criminals.

Jean Marshall, 74, was deprived of sufficient clothing and heat during extreme freezing winter cold, resulting in the contracting of pneumonia, which went untreated for three weeks. She has been denied an urgently needed hip surgery, contrary to her physician’s instructions, resulting in excruciating pain and debilitating use of her right leg.

“From the abolitionists, the suffragettes, the civil rights movement, anti-Vietnam war protests, anti-nuclear protests, climate alarmists, and even the ‘mostly peaceful’ riots of 2020, NO ONE was threatened with 11 years!!!”

And how many "ways" are there to be morally corrupt? That is complete equivocation on your part.*

I'd have a lot more respect for Biden supporters if they'd just admit that he is equal to, or morally worse than Trump, but that being said, you're still going to support him for policy reasons.

*(that both of them are terrible, but in different ways.)

And how many "ways" are there to be morally corrupt? That is complete equivocation on your part.*

I'd have a lot more respect for Biden supporters if they'd just admit that he is equal to, or morally worse than Trump, but that being said, you're still going to support him for policy reasons.

*(that both of them are terrible, but in different ways.)
Both of them are absolutely terrible. In different ways, just as you said. The fake elector plot is so egregious as to be disqualifying though, so basically all issues are moot. Our country was founded and has operated as a democratic constitutional republic for over two hundred years. Sacrificing that for a demagogue is out of the question.

I respectfully disagree, and I say that because the despicable and illegal methods that the "sacrosanct" government institutions engaged in, to submarine Trump from the very beginning (and which continue to this day) have made this level of distrust completely justifiable.

To this day, I am astonished that a privately funded, and demonstrably false "dossier" (funded BTW by Trump's chief political opponent, and yet no election interference charges were brought) were used to obtain FISA warrants. Signed by the FBI to be true, when they knew they weren't, not once, but at least 3 times, and yet, none of the principals ever faced legal consequences. James Comey, by ANY objective standard, should be sitting in a prison cell, instead of doing book tours.

I'm NOT a Trump apologist. What I AM, is a fed up American citizen that has had enough of our government, and it's stoolies, trying to thwart the free will of it's citizens. And when it comes to that racket, the Democrats have proven to be the lead offenders.

Dissect my arguments all you want. Rationalize it away, because I know you will, but the facts will remain, and they're irrefutable, which, in a way, makes it all that much MORE frustrating.

You are supporting the actual fascists in this country, and you don't even appear to know it. LOL

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree, and I say that because of the despicable and illegal methods that the "sacrosanct" government institutions engaged in, to submarine Trump from the very beginning (and which continue to this day) have made this level of distrust completely justifiable.
Our government's done tons of heinous shit over the centuries. See every treaty with the natives forged and broken. Or numerous interventions in Latin America. Or institutionalized chattel slavery. Or myriad other examples. None of which justifies trying to overthrow the government of the people to install yourself as dictator. We are not perfect, by any stretch of the imagination. That does not mean Donald J Trump is better.
To this day, I am astonished that a privately funded, and demonstrably false "dossier" (funded BTW by Trump's chief political opponent, and yet no election interference charges were brought) were used to obtain FISA warrants. Signed by the FBI to be true, when they knew they weren't, not once, but at least 3 times, and yet, none of the principals ever faced legal consequences. James Comey, by ANY objective standard, should be sitting in a prison cell, instead of doing book tours.

I'm NOT a Trump apologist. What I AM, is a fed up American citizen that has had enough of our government, and it's stoolies, trying to thwart the free will of it's citizens. And when it comes to that racket, the Democrats have proven to be the lead offenders.

Dissect my arguments all you want. Rationalize it away, because I know you will, but the facts will remain, and they're irrefutable, which, in a way, makes it all that much MORE frustrating.

You are supporting the actual fascists in this country, and you don't even appear to know it. LOL
Edit to add, since you did:

It shouldn't be astonishing. Spooks have been doing shady shit for longer than either of us have been alive. Hoover with his dresses and kompromat. The aforementioned coups across the globe. I agree with you that it's crap. The entire idea of secret FISA courts is crap. Leftist communities have had the full power of our intelligence apparatus aimed at them for decades of Cold War paranoia. This stuff has always happened. You're just mad now that it's happening to the right instead of the left. I agree with you it's BS. But it's America. And has been for far longer than Donald Trump.

There is not a direct throughline from the handling of the Steele dossier to Trump organizing fake electors. It does not matter what they did to you, you don't get to just try to seize power after losing an election.

Last edited:
Not a single word of what you just typed had anything to do with what I said. None of it.
You said what they did to him made his fake elector plot justifiable. No it doesn't. Nothing justifies scrapping our democratic constitutional republic to seize power for yourself. No one individual is above us all.

You said what they did to him made his fake elector plot justifiable. No it doesn't. Nothing justifies scrapping our democratic constitutional republic to seize power for yourself. No one individual is above us all.

There you go again Goebbels. You think you can keep just repeating the lie that it will work. We have already covered this. Trump had full right to challenge a fraudulent election using alternate electors stated by the Constitution.

No amount of your bastardizing the Constitution to fit your weak little mind will change the truth.

You are Goebbels.

Anyone who says this economy is bad is truly in a Trump cult. Wait till spring hits and the fed drops the interest rates. 😂

Y'all praying to your orange god every night from your bunker for an economic collapse while the rest of us are out enjoying an economic boom.
Yo, sammy. It's spring and rates are still high as hell. In the meantime, please digest the following report from Joe Biden's Amerika.

Walmart to reportedly lay off hundreds of corporate staff and relocate others

Thanks, Joe!

Yo, sammy. It's spring and rates are still high as hell. In the meantime, please digest the following report from Joe Biden's Amerika.

Walmart to reportedly lay off hundreds of corporate staff and relocate others

Thanks, Joe!
That ain't about the economy....This is about greed and automation.
Walmart annual gross profit for 2024 was $157.983B, a 7.06% increase from 2023. Walmart annual gross profit for 2023 was $147.568B, a 2.65% increase from 2022. Walmart annual gross profit for 2022 was $143.754B, a 3.54% increase from 2021.
Thanks for the profits every year Joe!!

That ain't about the economy....This is about greed and automation.
Walmart annual gross profit for 2024 was $157.983B, a 7.06% increase from 2023. Walmart annual gross profit for 2023 was $147.568B, a 2.65% increase from 2022. Walmart annual gross profit for 2022 was $143.754B, a 3.54% increase from 2021.
Thanks for the profits every year Joe!!

First off, looking an increased in dollar gross profit without looking at revenue, or GP margin is stupid. It tells you nothing.

Second, trumpeting the gross profit increases of the company where poor people shop and everyone avoids if they can, doesn’t have the impact you think it’s having.

“Hey everyone is poor so I’m going to present numbers I don’t understand in a completely uninformative way to try and show more people have to shop at Walmart because they can’t afford groceries elsewhere.”

First off, looking an increased in dollar gross profit without looking at revenue, or GP margin is stupid. It tells you nothing.

Second, trumpeting the gross profit increases of the company where poor people shop and everyone avoids if they can, doesn’t have the impact you think it’s having.

“Hey everyone is poor so I’m going to present numbers I don’t understand in a completely uninformative way to try and show more people have to shop at Walmart because they can’t afford groceries elsewhere.”

Are all these poor people that can't afford to go anywhere else for food too?

Those poor Publix shoppers... 🤣🤣🤣
Publix net earnings up nearly 50% in 2023.

Those poor Kroger shoppers.
Kroger profits 2023.....
Kroger annual gross profit for 2024 was $33.364B, a 4.99% increase from 2023. Kroger annual gross profit for 2023 was $31.778B, a 4.71% increase from 2022.

Those poor Trader Joes customers...
The fan-favorite specialty retailer saw visits increase 6.3% in May compared to January of 2022.

Those poor Costco grocery shoppers....

Kroger profits 2023.....
Kroger annual gross profit for 2024 was $33.364B, a 4.99% increase from 2023. Kroger annual gross profit for 2023 was $31.778B, a 4.71% increase from 2022.

The fan-favorite specialty retailer saw visits increase 6.3% in May compared to January of 2022.

And yet, when everyone here tells you about the massive transfer of wealth due to your covid panic, you can't connect the dots, and come here to crow like an idiot about record high corporate sales.

PS, Village Idiot; high inflation=high revenues=high profits!

Imagine that!

Bidenomics being felt in our state ....
"It will definitely be our largest month of the year, in terms of our overall revenue, and it may potentially be our overall month since we've been in business in 8.5 years."

You clueless dolt....anytime a major event(s) is held in XYZ city, then that city experiences an economic boom.

WTF is wrong with your brain?

Kroger profits 2023.....

You clueless dolt....just a couple of days ago you stated vehemently that people wouldn't spend money if prices were high. Well, you just blew your own theory out of the water and made our point that people will continue to spend money on things they need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT