POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder what that party would look like. Bet they wouldn't deny manmade climate change. Regardless, we live in the here and now and have to deal with reality as given.
They probably wouldn't, but by the same token, they (hopefully), wouldn't try to ramrod nonsensical solutions through that don't help reduce MMGW but instead, just punish consumers.

Hopefully, they would do the only thing, that we currently CAN do, to lower emissions, and that is nuclear power plants. That's it. That is the ENTIRE list of things that would make a measurable difference.

No they didn't. Where? They were not letting everyone else through and blocking non-Zionist Jews with Stars of David. Link one campus where that happened.
It was literally in the articles I posted earlier. UCLA.

"In one video, the protesters formed a moving barrier to block student Eli Tsives, who wears a Star of David necklace, from entering campus on April 29, as a security officer stood nearby. “I’m a UCLA student, I deserve to go here, we pay tuition, this is our school, and they’re not letting me in,” he said to the protesters. “My class is over there, I want to use that entrance … will you let me go in?” The protesters simply tell him that they’re “not engaging” and blocked Tsives every time he attempted to go through the entrance."

Last edited:
They probably wouldn't, but by the same token, they (hopefully), wouldn't try to ramrod nonsensical solutions through that don't help reduce MMGW but instead, just punish consumers.

Hopefully, they would do the only thing, that we currently CAN do, to lower emissions, and that is nuclear power plants. That's it. That is the ENTIRE list of things that would make a measurable difference.
We'd call that third party the Common Sense party.

See, a reasonable debate can be had if we're actually interested in having it and not just viewing politics as red vs. blue team sports.

OR... to save time and effort, I could just be appointed benevolent dictator for a period of not less than 3 but not more than 6 years. At the end of the term, I will unveil the new Constitution and form of government.

Reactions: 55wildcat
It was literally in the articles I posted earlier. UCLA.

"In one video, the protesters formed a moving barrier to block student Eli Tsives, who wears a Star of David necklace, from entering campus on April 29, as a security officer stood nearby. “I’m a UCLA student, I deserve to go here, we pay tuition, this is our school, and they’re not letting me in,” he said to the protesters. “My class is over there, I want to use that entrance … will you let me go in?” The protesters simply tell him that they’re “not engaging” and blocked Tsives every time he attempted to go through the entrance."
They were blocking lots of people there, they did not single him out for being Jewish. That's what we've been talking about this whole time. You're the one singling him out because he's Jewish.

I actually think that he does support that.

As long as free photo ID's are provided, which they should be, IMO. (within reason, meaning, you can't lose the damn thing every month and get unlimited free ones, just because you can't keep up with your stuff)

It wouldn't cost much, because in spite of what the left would have you believe, the VAST majority of US citizens already have one.

Having worked with the homeless population, keeping paperwork and identification for many is very difficult. I know people who hold such paperwork for people on the street, because they go through periods where maintenance of documentation is nearly impossible.

I also have countless posts asking the whole thread for one, just one, single case where fraud was determinative in a state's outcome in the 2020 presidential race. In years no one has been able to do it. Here in this thread or in any court in the whole of America. So we're all left with just one conclusion, there was no fraud in AZ and GA big enough to determine the outcome of the election. Unless proven otherwise.

There’s been countless posts with evidence, nothing you fraud supporters would say rises to your proof beyond a reasonable doubt standard you now conveniently require for your bullshit.

Some individuals have said hateful things to counterprotestors. No protest can control everyone who shows up. None of the activities or goals of the protests have been antisemitic in any way though. I mean like I said earlier how would protestors even know someone was Jewish to single them out? You're attempting some idiotic gotcha and not addressing substance because that's who you are, but at least you recognize the absurdity of your own attempt in your final paragraph.

Your attempts to make a semantic gotcha out of nothing say much more about you than they do me.

Yes, someone is wearing a yarmulke, chances are, they are Jewish. That's one way to know how to single one out.

Are you clueless? You're literally speaking for the motives of thousands if people, you absolute clown.

You cannot know what all of them are protesting. Cannot, unless you are Omniscient. Are you?

Yes, someone is wearing a yarmulke, chances are, they are Jewish. That's one way to know how to single one out.

Are you clueless? You're literally speaking for the motives of thousands if people, you absolute clown.

You cannot know what all of them are protesting. Cannot, unless you are Omniscient. Are you?
Obviously you can't climb into the head and get the motivations of every single individual. No one is claiming otherwise. As I already said, the goals, activities, organization, and motivations are not antisemitic.

JFC, The STAR OF DAVID IDENTIFIED HIM AS SOMEONE TO BE BLOCKED!! It was the whole reason he was SINGLED OUT in that INSTANCE.
No, that didn't happen. Watch the videos. Link a single one where what you're claiming happened actually happened.

Well he does tend to make a lot of very definitive statements or present things as facts when he has no factual evidence to back up his claims

But I suppose if you’ve found Allah, welcome aboard.
Sorry to sound like a smart-ass, but 70s children should appreciate the following:

I-Found-IT.jpg

@55wildcat I'm sure you and a few others remember the above campaign. "I lost it!" bumper stickers were even funnier back then. Those were the days. Politically incorrect as hell.

Dion is one dumb SOB and he is a delusional conspiracy theorist.

Palestine protesters are beating American Jewish students and prohibiting them in movement of free space. Fact

Also plenty of evidence of election fraud, but hey the standards of proof of evidence have to be on Dion’s terms.

Just awful posts from him today. Awful.

I saw where a lady who ran elections in one Dem city in Wisconsin was just fired and is facing a criminal probe into her actions leading up to the election. She appeared to have printed a bunch of mail in ballots and had her staff fill them out over a 4 day period and then dumped those ballots at 12am on election night. I'm sure she did nothing wrong and the election was safest ever but the sheriff has sent a bunch of stuff to congress because it shows she lied when she spoke to congress after the election.

It was PBD podcast today so haven't seen the news story yet.

They didn't push bailouts. Trump did. It was his idea and Congress giddily agreed. Dems knew it opened the door for more giveaways and they were right.

The best candidate running is never crapping the bed. The fact trump reacted like he did, despite him being the weakest of the 3 realistic candidates, is just more "trump first" actions. Noone should have to kiss the ring of a candidate who mishandled covid and lost to someone with two functioning brain cells.

If Trump was really maga, he would've bowed out while being the lightning rod and letting desantis wipe the floor with the Dems who would've had to counter with newsome.
So you think we need to let Democrats determine who pubs run? If they throw a fit over Ron do we ask Ron to step down too or is it just Trump that we allow dems to reject? I guess we should just nominate Romney again since dems would be OK running against him.

Ron didn't look like Ron when he was running for pres. I don't know what it was but he was stiff and awkward. His poll numbers slipped because of his performance and his teams constant attacks on anyone that even asked a tough question. How about blame Ron for Ron's shortcomings.

Well he does tend to make a lot of very definitive statements or present things as facts when he has no factual evidence to back up his claims

Like he just did about the goals, etc of the anti-semites?

He's a clueless Marxist child, with no real world knowledge; as he proves here daily.

Well read, but doesn't comprehend what he's read. 🙄

Having worked with the homeless population, keeping paperwork and identification for many is very difficult. I know people who hold such paperwork for people on the street, because they go through periods where maintenance of documentation is nearly impossible.
OK. But if they cannot do that, how do they know when & where to vote? And regardless, they ought to be able to answer straight forward questions like their birthdate.

Just like you said it was a landslide last time? Dems will absolutely point to trump mishandling covid and bailouts and say they had no choice but to try to cleanup his mess.

That's only partly true but they'll say it nonetheless and it will be echoed on MSM.

Would've been much better to have a fresh start.
They are going to lie no matter who the opponent is.

Reactions: SDC888 and Girthang
They are going to lie no matter who the opponent is.

Yes but it's always better to run the candidate most likely to win. That is not trump

So you think we need to let Democrats determine who pubs run? If they throw a fit over Ron do we ask Ron to step down too or is it just Trump that we allow dems to reject? I guess we should just nominate Romney again since dems would be OK running against him.

Ron didn't look like Ron when he was running for pres. I don't know what it was but he was stiff and awkward. His poll numbers slipped because of his performance and his teams constant attacks on anyone that even asked a tough question. How about blame Ron for Ron's shortcomings.

He was a rare bird under attack from both the left and right. His ability to govern is second to none, his ability to convert people to conservatives is elite, a veteran, ivy League, son to immigrants, and his track record beyond reproach.

I wish he'd waited but there might not be another election as we know it. If Dems win again there will be 4 more years of illegals flooding in and they'll be voting.

As it stands now, the only hope is enough undecideds think they were better off during Trump's term. It will have to be enough to overcome the cheating.

Reactions: hmt5000

He had someone from the Bush family of advisors and managers run his campaign, didn't he? Same relative group of folks that submarined Romney and kept him from winning in 2012. He chose them, but they sure made him look the wrong way at every turn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT