POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Republicans voted 3-1 to bring the aid bill to the floor for a vote. Then a number them took a meaningless cheap vote to oppose final passage since it didn't matter then & they could look good to some constituents/have it both ways. Net 3/4 of Pubs supported the aid bill. Trump's Good Man Johnson thankfully led that effort.

Poor Turd. He offers nothing to replace Johnson, just b!tches like most of MAGA. What a POS.

Massie is getting out of control. Have read he & Barr likely to battle it out in primary to replace McConnell. Barr has my vote.

poor pitiful protestors are “victims”
who woulda thought
😁

Trying to make this cause a repeat of the Summer of 2020 all over again and it has George Soros hands all over it, just like it did in 2020.

No, it's nonsense because it's nonsense. There is no Q, there is no cabal of adrenochrome-abusing baby-torturers. Trump is not the secret president, Hillary has not been arrested, JFK Jr is not alive and poised to become Trump's VP, and Obama is not in Gitmo. Q consistently makes predictions that never come true. Yet the inclinations of the movement inevitably percolate out into the wider rightwing mediasphere.
GMOeFjjbAAAxuBQ

It's from her own book, she put it out there herself. Just came out, hence the hullabaloo. She shot a 14 month old puppy because it annoyed her.

I'd have to see the text itself in full context. I have a hard time believing she killed a puppy because it annoyed her. There are merciful reasons country folk kill pets that have nothing to do with hate.

And no, not everywhere had vets especially back then especially in a rural area. So just putting them to sleep was not an option. If you don't do it, the mother will. Pretty eye opening to see a mother eat a runt or sick pup to ensure the litter has maximum chance to make it.

My guess is that's what is in the book and the usual suspects are intentionally twisting it.

I'd have to see the text itself in full context. I have a hard time believing she killed a puppy because it annoyed her. There are merciful reasons country folk kill pets that have nothing to do with hate.

And no, not everywhere had vets especially back then especially in a rural area. So just putting them to sleep was not an option. If you don't do it, the mother will. Pretty eye opening to see a mother eat a runt or sick pup to ensure the litter has maximum chance to make it.

My guess is that's what is in the book and the usual suspects are intentionally twisting it.
One of my Doberman died of bloat.

She was in the house with labored breathing and died peacefully.

However, the vet said we would not make it in time to help and would probably cause immense pain to move her and drive 35 miles.

I was prepared to take her to the back yard and quickly shoot her is she started showing signs of agony.

Sometimes you do what you have to do.

“According to a new FEC Reports, House Speaker Mike Johnson allegedly received $524,000 from AIPIC.”

“And a $95,000 payment from a foreign lobby group shortly after the passing of the $14.5 billion military aid package.”

This doesn’t look good at all. Wait until after the Nov election and replace him. He’s a clone of Paul Ryan in terms of (non) leadership style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT