POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The majority of America's against that. We aren't going door to door to round up and deport all the people already here. It's never happening.
GMMCxCrXwAAppfh

I hate every liberal in this thread.

I hate you. I wish nothing but the worst for you and every single liberal person in your family. I hate you and when it goes down. I’m about to go ballistic. F””””” try me. Please. I beg you.
You must love me then. :p

I wonder when someone is going to post about the $200B covid relief fraud vs. mere billions issues. Seems like misplaced priority if you're at all concerned about government spending. To each their own I guess. Geesh.

There’s hundreds of posts in this thread talking about the Covid fraud and wasteful spending.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Saw this scrolling Twitter. Guy makes a terrible joke that falls flat. But Biden obviously can’t process words quickly enough, and hears some people clapping and thinks the appropriate thing to do in that situation is clap. Then it looks like he holds his ear piece for a minute, likely to hear his handlers telling him to stop clapping, then he sits there with a goofy look on his face.

It wasn't the elites and media that turned people. It was the right's unwillingness to negotiate and participate in the solution. Occupy people wanted the banks to pay. Republicans said, "F you commies!" I preach top vs bottom and try to unite the working class here every day. And every day y'all again say, "F you commie!" If you're going to make yourself an obstacle to reform eventually people will get fed up and remove the obstacle.
Well, well, well. What have we here?

Thanks, Joe!

poor pitiful protestors are “victims”
who woulda thought
😁

Embedded video

Hey @UCLA @LAPDHQ @FBI @FBILosAngeles @latimes…This thug who assaulted a Black female student at UCLA needs to be ARRESTED! Do your job!@theGrio @nytimes @CNN @ABC @CBSNews @HuffPost @thehill @MSNBC @JoyAnnReid @TheRevAl @NAACP @AttorneyCrump

Currently rated helpful
Apr 26
·
View details

Shown on X
Provides important context · Directly addresses the post’s claim
The full video shows the man walking with a pro-Israel sign and the woman assaulting the man to forcibly remove the sign from the man, and the man turning around and reacting to the assault.https://twitter.com/TrashDiscourse/status/1783967700265664606/video/1

Saw this scrolling Twitter. Guy makes a terrible joke that falls flat. But Biden obviously can’t process words quickly enough, and hears some people clapping and thinks the appropriate thing to do in that situation is clap. Then it looks like he holds his ear piece for a minute, likely to hear his handlers telling him to stop clapping, then he sits there with a goofy look on his face.

They've all given the religion a bad name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT