POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So why did they change that law right after, Mr. Legal Scholar?

Riddle us that one, Bat(shitcrazy)man.

No. There was no gray area before the Electoral Count Act of 1887 either but it didn’t stop them from trying to address the avenue of attack. The Constitution is clear, and trying to retroactively address angles of attack on it does not make those attacks legitimate.

434676731_7795788417140595_4806305526969915277_n.jpg
What was the girl's dad doing in the women's restroom?

Did you just reply to a meme? As if it were real?

What is wrong with you?
The same could be asked of the poster. That crap is stupid and reductionist. Advocating for punching trans people is not normal or reasonable discourse and shouldn't just be brushed off. Just like casual racism a few decades ago.

You're the one indoctrinating kids not me. You're the one telling everyone what they can or can't say about any topic of your chosing....not me.
I am not advocating for discussion of sexuality all day in school. It should only be talked about in sex ed curriculum at specified age appropriate grades.
But to tell schools there can be no mention of gay or trans people in those courses is telling lies thru omission.
Gay people exist. Trans people exist. They live and work among us. Gay/trans parents exist. Gay/trans kids exist.
You can't make everyone pretend they don't.
Sign a paper...opt your kid out of that sex ed curriculum and let the rest of the community go about real life.
GL726pVXQAEcjTR

Shut up. You are enabling tyranny.

you have no clue of the Pandora’s box you’re trying to open. I am one of many who hoping you dolts open it. I am so ready. And I am prepared. I can taste it. Damn I am foaming at the mouth waiting.
Waiting for what?? Taste what?? Is it buy one Whopper, get one free week?

day in and day out, the left on here prove that modern day liberalism is a mental disorder.
Back in the 90s I drove around with 2 bumper stickers on my car -- one was almost an exact quote from you " Liberalism is a mental disorder " and " Liberal (n) a person so open minded their brains fell out " I got some good freeway interactions with those fools . LOL .. One in particular pulled up beside me in a VW van or a Subaru or some shit and started cursing me .. and I replied with a PEACE sign .. they went berserk ... lol

The same could be asked of the poster. That crap is stupid and reductionist. Advocating for punching trans people is not normal or reasonable discourse and shouldn't just be brushed off. Just like casual racism a few decades ago.
Is punching a Jewish person OK?

I really wish we could find out exactly how much money these swamp creatures have laundered through Ukraine. I mean we are actively bankrupting our own country so we can prop up a completely corrupt government. The swamp impeached a president for asking about the corruption. There must be some MAJOR funds getting back to folks in the swamp for all of this to be going on.

I gave you the opportunity to make a friendly (we ain't friends) bet on your Reds...and you refused.

You can't brag if you too scared to bet.
Who's bragging? I was just asking a simple question in the name of good sportsmanship, since I don't follow the goings on of the Cardinal ball team I thought I'd ask a fan how they were doing. Nothing malicious at all.

Who's bragging? I was just asking a simple question in the name of good sportsmanship, since I don't follow the goings on of the Cardinal ball team I thought I'd ask a fan how they were doing. Nothing malicious at all.

I'm sorry man, you know...Bill Clinton was in office (1995) last time you guys won a playoff series.

Maybe a Clinton could get elected again and y'all could win again. I guess your best hope is Chelsea.

SMDH. For someone purportedly so smart with a Nobel Prize in Economics to his name, Paul Krugman says some of the most inane, stupid things day after day. Even on economics issues, he's wrong at least 75% of the time. When it comes to politics, he's so far up the Dems' butt that he regurgitates the talking point of the day without any hint of thinking about it. I mean, the guy is Jewish and he's supporting a political party whose more radical element is all about eradicating the Jewish nation and, if allowed, the Jewish people. And, yet he states that the hatred is coming from the Far Right? I mean, damn, it's a special kind of stupid to be that obtuse. Is sambowieshin also Paul Krugman?

Well at least one Republican Leader went to Columbia - that's in NYC - and stood up for their & all Jews against the Hamas Terrorists there. Then maybe he's the only leader they have.

"The U.S. economy grew at 1.6 percent in the first quarter of 2024 according to the first advance estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) on Thursday morning, a significant slowdown from the fourth quarter of 2023 in which GDP increased 3.4 percent. Economists had expected GDP growth to slow in Q1 — but not this much — projecting around 2.5 percent"

Anyone looked at the stock market?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT