POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A true microcosm of reality; here you have a bunch of loser idiots, ie radical leftists, disrupting the lives of students who are tying to finish school, actually achieve something in life.

Not that we didn't all see a season of eleciton riots part deux coming.

Only in Biden's America are we seeing pro-terrorist groups protesting freely on our college campuses. Quite amazing, even for him.
Only in Trump's America were all the major US cities burning for a summer and our own US Capitol attacked and under seige during the violent transfer of power.
Gimme Biden any time over the criminal Insurrectionist in Chief.

A true microcosm of reality; here you have a bunch of loser idiots, ie radical leftists, disrupting the lives of students who are tying to finish school, actually achieve something in life.

If it wasn't politically damaging to Dems y'all'd be calling to Kent State them.

I seriously want to know what they think these demonstrations and acts are going to actually accomplish? They can march, protest, virtue signal and bleat their anti-semitic and terroristic threats to their hearts content and what will it solve? What will it accomplish? how does any of these morons out there doing this have ANY cause/effect on what's happening halfway around the globe.

I'd leave the grill .. cooking or not . I might put up signs like " Anyone want to try rabbit , FRESH "
b2b_j8ALCizyR4J8sPLTkgo8c3FUzZA54KZhnm9W9nE.jpg

If it wasn't politically damaging to Dems y'all'd be calling to Kent State them.

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

Maybe your "ya'll" would, but I doubt it. I don't think they suffer from the same psychosis you do. They certainly aren't as politically calculating as you, at the very least, even if they were.

Last edited:
I seriously want to know what they think these demonstrations and acts are going to actually accomplish? They can march, protest, virtue signal and bleat their anti-semitic and terroristic threats to their hearts content and what will it solve? What will it accomplish? how does any of these morons out there doing this have ANY cause/effect on what's happening halfway around the globe.

I know what they "Think" they are accomplishing.

They are making terroristic threats against fellow students, they should be arrested and treated as Domestic Terrorists.

Even when you had a "fascist" presidnet, he refused to shut down CHAZ, costing at least one person their life.

These people who are inciting violence, let's be real here, should all be expelled from school. If foreign, deported.

They are making terroristic threats against fellow students, they should be arrested and treated as Domestic Terrorists.

They’re doubling down on the censorship nonsense, and you can bet they’re doing everything they can to paint any challengers to their narratives as domestic terrorists.
They'll be labeled Domestic Terrorists or some shit.
I think the gears are churning in that direction anyway. Why do you think they are hell bent on classifying anyone who has opinions contrary to the regime as Domestic Terrorists.
White Supremacists, Domestic terrorists, Literally Hitler...You missed a few.

• Love
Reactions: sambowieshin
Only in Trump's America were all the major US cities burning for a summer and our own US Capitol attacked and under seige during the violent transfer of power.
Gimme Biden any time over the criminal Insurrectionist in Chief.
I have a dream:

That one day I might swing by the Political Thread and read one page of posts and not see you post something that shows how mind numbingly ignorant and media indocrinated you are.

I believe the dream I have of making out with Margot Robbie is more likely to come true.

Haha...he said it again.

Freedom from...
- Honest, fair elections
- Police protection
- Enforced immigration policy
- The ability to support one's family and purchase a home on a 'middle class' income
- Truth in the media
- A justice system that follows the law and is impartial
- Being the world's sole super power
- Energy independence
- The best economy in the world
- The best healthcare and education system in the world
- The dollar as the world's reserve currency
- Low inflation
- American exceptionalism

Is that what ole Joe is thinking of (an oxymoron, of course) when he says, 'Choose freedom'?

The radical left believes killing to advance their political agenda is a justified means to an end, so he assumes you on the right are eager to do the same.

That's his "point."
Yeah 'cause the "radical left" are the ones who opened fire on a crowd at Kent State.

I have a dream:

That one day I might swing by the Political Thread and read one page of posts and not see you post something that shows how mind numbingly ignorant and media indocrinated you are.

I believe the dream I have of making out with Margot Robbie is more likely to come true.
I have a dream where Trump's cult is gone because his members suddenly realize how pathetic Jan 6th was and most disgusting of all is that it was incited by our own President.

They are both your people. Are you saying the "students" are doing something wrong?

And you called for riots before and now calling for murder of "mostly innocent students". You are the worst person on here.

He wants it to happen, the police to lose control and some of them die in violent uprising, a sacrificial moment to advance the cause... pawns in "his" war against you and America.

It's disgusting.

Navalny is dead. Trump is selling shoes and flying around on a jumbo jet with secret service protection. 🤡

Your hatred for America and belief that it is a sh**hole country now is sad. Putin and Trump's efforts to convince a chunk of Americans to believe that is disheartening.

Comparing our American legal justice system to a country without juries, appeals or a Constitution shows your complete and utter ignorance.
Move to Russia if you truly believe the BS you espouse. Lots of cheap groceries and land in Siberia comrade.
GL0UQhkbYAE801y

They are both your people. Are you saying the "students" are doing something wrong?

And you called for riots before and now calling for murder of "mostly innocent students". You are the worst person on here.
? I'm with the students, not condemning them. Dunno how you got the opposite. Like I said, y'all are the ones who clamor and cheer for killing students.

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT