POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only in Trump's America were all the major US cities burning for a summer and our own US Capitol attacked and under seige during the violent transfer of power.
Gimme Biden any time over the criminal Insurrectionist in Chief.
GL762Q3XIAAyhe0

? I'm with the students, not condemning them. Dunno how you got the opposite. Like I said, y'all are the ones who clamor and cheer for killing students.
No one's cheering for the killing of students. However, you are doing a fine job of whitewashing it as "pro Palestinian".

Explain exactly how harrasing american jews which are 1000s of miles away from Israel anything but anti semitism? Calling for intifada and erasing a jewish state is of course anti semitism too. But nonetheless, You can't do it of course.

So now your angle is "well, Republicans notice"

You guys desperately keep trying to find a revolution but can't find anything legitimate to attach to. Glad your privileged friends are cos-playing tho

Remember from you...a teenager from cov catholic smiling at a guy beating a drum in his face is radical terrorism. Stabbing a jew in the face with a flag pole in America is brave tho

Last edited:
I have a dream:

That one day I might swing by the Political Thread and read one page of posts and not see you post something that shows how mind numbingly ignorant and media indocrinated you are.

I believe the dream I have of making out with Margot Robbie is more likely to come true.

He is truly amazingly stupid, and even though basically everyone here tells him, he still fails to see just how much of a Village Idiot he truly is.

It's a fascinating thing.

? I'm with the students, not condemning them. Dunno how you got the opposite. Like I said, y'all are the ones who clamor and cheer for killing students.
Where? Links please. Nobody wants students killed. But when they’re threatening fellow students and chanting “death to America” I expect them to be treated as domestic terrorist threats.

I am pro-Trump as anyone, as his past results for this country are indisputable, and he would get us in the same position again, without a doubt. However, given the current sham by the leftist mob against him, he needs to step back and convince the delegates to put Ron in charge at the convention. He will pound Biden daily on the economy, foreign policy, and the current state of sad affairs in our own country, without having to worry about playing the lead role in Law & Order on a daily basis.

Liberals are destroying this country minute by minute, and if something crazy happens that Biden gets another mythical win, our country will not withstand the onslaught. I am not sure it is worth the risk of having the candidate who is currently leading to not be able to consistently campaign.

Biden really is the most interesting man in the world. What hasnt Biden done? Tomorrow he will announce he was an astronaut once and flew to Mars.

And it doesn't matter. His handlers will prop him up and the leftards on here will clap like seals...the real cult.

And then they will say they are "against the system" as they vote the people that are, for, and of the system.

good to see who cheers political persecution. The WORST poster on here.
No matter what y'all tell yourselves the fake electors were not legal and haven't been since their inception. Trying to cling to power after you lost the election is not how America works. You would know that if you were one tenth as patriotic as you claim.

No matter what y'all tell yourselves the fake electors were not legal and haven't been since their inception. Trying to cling to power after you lost the election is not how America works. You would know that if you were one tenth as patriotic as you claim.
Interesting you knew whom I was referring with the worst poster comment on here. And how very "rich" of you ... persecuting your political enemies. Just like a good commie. How "patriotic" of you.

Filth. Sorry bitch, your gaslighting has no effect on me.

Now, run along and go play with your domestic terrorist friends...

So why did they change that law right after, Mr. Legal Scholar?

Riddle us that one, Bat(shitcrazy)man.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
So why did they change that law right after, Mr. Legal Scholar?

Riddle us that one, Bat(shitcrazy)man.
Because he is a F***ING MORON. Don't throw facts out ... kind of hurts his "gaslight" game. I mean it is all he has at this point. We've seen the DISASTER of his policies enacted. Time and time again.

Shut up, clown.

You hated Trump long before Jan 6, so don't act like that is a reason.

You're pathetic, SCIENCE DUDE.
Always take up for Dear Leader like a good little cult bot. Always. The cult lifeforce is draining away. Can you feel it Hal??
Open the pod bay door HAL. Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true.

You have an interesting icon by your handle, what I hadn't noticed before. "Tread" as you will, Dionsysus, but, if I may ask, has your side ever  truly prevailed within the century? Sure, the Bolsheviks solidified power within that period, but they created more tyranny and inequality than did the Czars. In China? Yes, your side won, and now it's an oligarchy with no equality whatsoever. North Korea is allegedly Communist but in reality is an absolute monarchy. It goes on and on. Exactly where is your utopia?

The left are insane. This has to stop, but they are children with power. He will likely be killed soon and the left will cheer it on. Lord of the flies ... (and who that represents.)

You have an interesting icon by your handle, what I hadn't noticed before. "Tread" as you will, Dionsysus, but, if I may ask, has your side ever  truly prevailed within the century? Sure, the Bolsheviks solidified power within that period, but they created more tyranny and inequality than did the Czars. In China? Yes, your side won, and now it's an oligarchy with no equality whatsoever. North Korea is allegedly Communist but in reality is an absolute monarchy. It goes on and on. Exactly where is your utopia?
he views himself as an anarchist, but he is really a complete slave to the system. No independent rational thought...

The left are insane. This has to stop, but they are children with power. He will likely be killed soon and the left will cheer it on. Lord of the flies ... (and who that represents.)

Meanwhile the "insane" left keeps arresting the criminal right.

Shut up. You are enabling tyranny.

you have no clue of the Pandora’s box you’re trying to open. I am one of many who hoping you dolts open it. I am so ready. And I am prepared. I can taste it. Damn I am foaming at the mouth waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT