POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had something to do with his grandfather/uncle, someone or other, being consumed by cannibals.

At this point, who can ACTUALLY tell what he's doing/talking about anymore?

Someone he was related to was eaten by cannibals though. I stand by that.
I don't know, I think he was saying that someone he ate (child probably) was covered in cannabis oil to help with his ailment or his needing the turning back of the clock.

Last edited:
You are either completely clueless about the origin of my comments or live under a rock.
read my post. Look for the word "sarcasm". It starts with a "s", educator. I know EXACTLY what you were trying to say, we all do ... you have said that 1000 times in this thread alone. And you just proved why it was a silly complaint.

I knew my point would sail right past your smooth brain. You are not quick enough to understand and i am not patient enough to explain in stupidese.

Go shoot another refrigerator in a field with your big gun.
Just remember those same guns are being used to blow apart innocent men, women and children...and destroy lives.
Hope that refrigerator rush is worth it tough guy.
GL4-X4wXIAApBmq

I'm surprised Sam took so long away from the computer to be interviewed. Good for himsheher.

I think Sams posting privileges have been taken away by his bosses for the time being. When your sole purpose is to annoy the hell out of everyone and parrot lefty talking points, and you’ve spent years parroting the lefty lines about Trump abusing women, you can’t go rogue and talk about abusing disabled children in the exact same way you’ve criticized Trump for talking about women.

I wonder what his new username will be.

Paid $6.57 for a single cheeseburger at Wendy’s. No fries no nothing.

Cheapest fast food here in TX is Little Caesers cheese pizza @ $6.99
My wife and I stopped at Steak and Shake over the weekend. We RARELY eat fast food, so didnt know what to expect.

Double hamburger and shake for me, small fries, hamburger and water for her... $23.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Reactions: Lost In FL
4 more years of his administration’s spending, inflation and proposed tax policy, coupled with then flooding the country with illegal aliens is literally impossible. The country will collapse 2 years into his second term.
Collapse within two years? We are already sinking faster than the Titanic. We may be done before this years election even takes place. If it takes place at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT